Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about you.

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Unread postby Ma Zhi Xuan » Fri Dec 19, 2003 6:04 pm

Man Chong wrote:Eh....... Hello guys.... *waves*

I'm Man Chong, and those of you from 3k.net SHOULD know me. If not, I'll be real sad :(

Erm, I know Japanese, love Japanese anime, love Rei, and..... is basically your typical Chinese born in Japan living in America :D

So yeah, I hope we all can get along :)

Hey there's no need to be shy, everyone's welcomed into SoSZ with friendship, especially by Li Ruiyue :wink: . Anyway I know you'll enjoy it here, and have a great time.

Ps. Merry Christmas to all :D
Ma Zhi Xuan
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: In the Symphony of Destruction. Clashing the cymbols.

Unread postby Li Ruiyue » Fri Dec 19, 2003 6:25 pm

Josh wrote:

I'm Man Chong, and those of you from 3k.net SHOULD know me. If not, I'll be real sad :(

Erm, I know Japanese, love Japanese anime, love Rei, and..... is basically your typical Chinese born in Japan living in America :D

Hey there's no need to be shy, everyone's welcomed into SoSZ with friendship, especially by Li Ruiyue :wink: . Anyway I know you'll enjoy it here, and have a great time.

Yep, Josh, me am friendly! Anyway, hello Man Chong, have a great time on SoSZ like everybody else does, and a merry christmas to you all!
Li Ruiyue
Innocent Soul

Unread postby Man Chong » Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:50 pm

Oh yeah, it's christmas time!

Merry Christmas/Hannuka or whatever you celebrate :)

Or happy 2 weeks of vacation :D
Man Chong
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Kevin » Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:36 am

My name is Kevin, I'm 13, I live in California and I have WAY too much
free time. My family owns 2 hens, we used to have 2 roosters until a few
days ago, when we gave them away because our neighbors complianed.

I got into ROTK about this year and I watched the entire VCD set, and
bought DW4 and DW4:XL.

Still in middle school (junior high to some people) seventh grade, only
child and learning to be a webmaster.

As I said, TOO MUCH FREE TIME. :D
Thats it
Last edited by Kevin on Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kevin

Myself

Unread postby Trifle » Thu Dec 25, 2003 5:34 pm

Well my real name is Ben Laffitte I am 14 and I love playing the Bass guitar. I love poetry and in-line skating. Well the person who made the biggest impact in my life besides God and my old man would have to be my best friend in the whole wide world Billy Brillis. Me and him are exactly alike. Well my life has been a living hell but it always gets better.
My old man always tells me to be headstrong so I thank him for that.

Well I got in to RTK because of my Step Dad. He is into Chinese History. Concedering he is. Well I found RTK novel in his book stroge and it looked plain but i was board so i started reading and I got in it way to quick. so I bought DW3 & RTK7 and Kessen2 and the stories arn't exactly correct but the game play is fun. Well thats all she wrote!!!!!!
""Humans are weak... but we want to live... even if we're wounded... or tortured... we feel the pain..."
Trifle
Langzhong

Unread postby Li Ruiyue » Thu Dec 25, 2003 6:32 pm

Welcome to the grand SoSZ, Ben and Kevin. Hope you had a great Christmas and I'll see you around here... :wink:
Li Ruiyue
Innocent Soul

Unread postby Starscream » Fri Dec 26, 2003 4:59 am

Welcome to SoSZ! I've seen your name at 3k.net before. You're born in Japan, so....are you a survivor of their examination system??? :lol:
”太慢了。“
Starscream
Decepticon Air Commander

Unread postby Lord Ma-koto Chaoying » Fri Dec 26, 2003 1:14 pm

Josh wrote:

:D Yes, yes, Li Ruiyue is the best "welcomer" ( :lol: ) I've ever seen !! ("Seen ?!" :lol: ) For that matter, that's why he's my "army pal" under the command of our lord Asellas, in the Purple-haired rebellion ! :wink:

Back to the topic, welcome to Man Chong (even if it's a little late), to Ben and Kevin, and to all people I haven't greeted. :D
Have a nice time, and merry Christmas. :D

Lord Ma-koto
"Listening to the Way of Union
Binding oneself to oneself and to Universe by Ki,
The streak of one's fibre and the ray of one's soul
Become the pure and divine mirror of each being
In a path without fear nor violence."
Lord Ma-koto Chaoying
Aikidoka Apprentice

Location: Searching Harmony of Universe through fight, secret of living things and beings...

Unread postby Man Chong » Fri Dec 26, 2003 8:23 pm

Cai Yan wrote:

Welcome to SoSZ! I've seen your name at 3k.net before. You're born in Japan, so....are you a survivor of their examination system??? :lol:

yup, not only survived, but thrived as well ;)

Man, Japan makes US education seem soooo easy :O
Man Chong
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Jon » Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:28 am

Welcome to SoSZ. My name's Jonathan, the least responsible moderator on the team. The pleasure is all mine.
Jon
Ladies' Man

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub