Your Gender (SoSZ Census)

Best threads of The Pub, for your viewing pleasure.

Are you male or female?

Male
86%
Female
14%

Total votes : 332

Your Gender (SoSZ Census)

Unread postby animetayl » Tue Jan 21, 2003 11:56 am

I'm curious as to which gender this site more appeals to, and also the difference in the numbers. 8-)
animetayl
Sky Bandit

Unread postby Maria » Tue Jan 21, 2003 1:37 pm

It seems like the ratio of girls to boys would be somewhere around 1:10, girls to boys. I can count how many girls I usually see in the board. You, me, Jess, Cai Yan, Lady Wu, MNB, Zhao_Yun Lover, .... I can't think of more. Compare those to the boys, and you'll get the ratio ;)

And census using polss aren't usually accurate in forums, because sometimes people are too lazy to vote
Maria
Iron Duchess

Unread postby Tianshan Zi » Tue Jan 21, 2003 2:40 pm

I am male. Most certainly. :lol: (And I do think that an overwhelming majority of members here at the SoSZ are males. Males are more often acculturated to have an interest in war, martial heroes, and history.)
Tianshan Zi
Headless Thompson Gunner

Unread postby Sun jian » Tue Jan 21, 2003 3:27 pm

Tianshan Tzu wrote:I am male. Most certainly. :lol: (And I do think that an overwhelming majority of members here at the SoSZ are males. Males are more often acculturated to have an interest in war, martial heroes, and history.)

i agree. males tend to like video games more too. i walk in a game store and see maybe one girl and ten guys. :shock: it's amazing to me how many girls( or young ladies :wink: ) are on this website. 8-) it's good to know RTK appeals to both genders. when there's romance, there's women and when there's war, there's men; need i say more. :wink: 8-)
Sun jian
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Asellas » Tue Jan 21, 2003 3:30 pm

This site shouldn't appeal if this site suits a female or a male.If you feel like it is your second home then don't be judged.This site is for both genders and we all are equal whether we are male or female.
"Winter is coming".
"I like hurting people...it's what I do best because I am heartless".
"Love is for poets, romance is for playwrights, and sex is for procreation - I desire none of them"
Asellas
Lord of Winterfell

Unread postby Wen Choung » Tue Jan 21, 2003 4:54 pm

I agree males are the video game majority but other than the DW section, this forum, to me, is what school OUGHT to be!

We can learn, teach, share, and have fun, but the best part is that we do. So if you ask me, even though RoTK and DW gamers are drawn here, the thinkers stay here...
Last edited by Wen Choung on Tue Jan 21, 2003 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wen Choung
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Kül Tigin » Tue Jan 21, 2003 4:55 pm

A proud male, I am 8-)
Admin of SHF
Kül Tigin
Khaghan of the Türüks

Unread postby Tianshan Zi » Tue Jan 21, 2003 5:39 pm

Wen Choung wrote:We can learn, teach, share, and have fun, but the best part is that we do. So if you ask me, even though RoTK and DW gamers a drawn here, the thinkers stay here...
Well said, sir! I first came to the SoSZ for info on RTK7, but I have almost completely neglected other Three Kingdoms-related forums in order to spend my time in this one, especially because mature and intellectual posts dominate the literary, historical, and philosophical discussions. :)
Tianshan Zi
Headless Thompson Gunner

Unread postby Stuart » Tue Jan 21, 2003 6:42 pm

im male. I have also noticed that there seems to be more boys than girls everywhere.
Stuart
The Shining One

Unread postby Alucard » Tue Jan 21, 2003 7:34 pm

im a male. it has its advantages and disadvantages.
I don't regret the decision I made that day. Even now. But...my heart still aches. I..I want to follow my heart. Whether it is right or wrong will be judged by history. - Pahn
Alucard
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: In a house where I open a door and another door appears.

Next

Return to The Pub, Timeless Threads