President Bush VS President Clinton...

Discuss events that have an impact on you and the world today. A home for honest, serious, and open discussion.

Worse?

Clinton
32%
Bush
63%
None
5%

Total votes : 38

President Bush VS President Clinton...

Unread postby lordostrategy » Fri Nov 01, 2002 12:53 am

Yes. Regardless of what you think, Clinton did much better. His personal life made his work life hell, no doubt about it. But, leaving that out of this, who did you think helped America more? Bush; man who rose Unemployment to double digits, or Clinton; sex affair with Monika Lawinski (sp?).

Who... was worse? I think it is more along the lines of Bush. He not only had the unemployment raised (with some help from Osama Bin Laden), and he now is trying to start a war which will only put America more in debt to cover up this HUGE screw up. He did help us, too. Think about it. Streets empty and bare go right up to adorned with flags. Americans finally united. But... We lost many lives in that horrific deed at 9/11.

Clinton.... I dont really know that much about him, but I do know more about the fact that his entire affair was blown way out of proportion. ={P

Who?

EDIT1: Cant believe I forgot the poll. ={P
lordostrategy
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: Trying to get a lame title from Zhou Dexiang and James... SSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Unread postby Chen Kun » Fri Nov 01, 2002 1:27 am

Clinton is better than Bush.In Bush time,the economy is slow down and the world is mess up every where :x
I AM CHEN KUN OF SOC,WHO DARE TO CHALLENGE ME?
Chen Kun
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby lordostrategy » Fri Nov 01, 2002 1:30 am

Intresting... How is the world messed up everywhere? I find that merely America and Afghanistan have gone to hell, esp Afghanistan. :D

My vote goes to Bush being worse, but I screwed up the vote and picked Clinton. >_O
Try this, you Wuists!

"If Wu was truly the greatest Kingdom, then why did Jin work them like a part time job?" -Justin
Want this buried into your skull? WWO ALL THE WAY!
lordostrategy
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: Trying to get a lame title from Zhou Dexiang and James... SSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Unread postby Chen Kun » Fri Nov 01, 2002 2:03 am

lordostrategy wrote:Intresting... How is the world messed up everywhere? I find that merely America and Afghanistan have gone to hell, esp Afghanistan. :D

My vote goes to Bush being worse, but I screwed up the vote and picked Clinton. >_O

couldn't u see that because Bush is so hard to the moslem people that cause them fight back with explosion every where :x
Chen Kun
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby lordostrategy » Fri Nov 01, 2002 2:16 am

I suspose that is true.

But, think about it. He also is eradicating (sorta) the Taliban reign... we have had Afghistan under our control for quite some time, now.
Try this, you Wuists!

"If Wu was truly the greatest Kingdom, then why did Jin work them like a part time job?" -Justin
lordostrategy
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Chen Kun » Fri Nov 01, 2002 3:11 am

lordostrategy wrote:I suspose that is true.

But, think about it. He also is eradicating (sorta) the Taliban reign... we have had Afghistan under our control for quite some time, now.

curing a disease in one spot but spread the disease to other parts,that is not a succes but failure :roll:
Chen Kun
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby lordostrategy » Fri Nov 01, 2002 3:23 am

But, reducing that disease to around 10% capacity makes it all worth it. And, having the Russians kick their sorry little asses is much more fun! lol
Try this, you Wuists!

lordostrategy
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Lu Xun » Fri Nov 01, 2002 4:32 am

D'oh, I assume it was a vote for the president we favored, but as soon I hit sent I realized my error.

I'm heavily pro-Clinton and quite anit-Bush. Bush seems to be a puppet controlled by his conservative war-mongers known as his cabinet and advisors. Clinton was far more charismatic and much better with foreign realtations than Bush. Iznoach once posted that he'd rather have a president that kicks ass rather than kisses it. I, however, want a president that can tell a nation what it wants, calms people down, and flatters them if it leads to a peaceful resolution. What good does killing do? It may be a temporary solution, but it often gets more people angry at you and breeds anti-American hate.

Well, that is my opinion, what's yours? :wink:
性高潮枪
"Cheap sandal-maker! Do you always send your little bastard to the field?
If I call my little yellowbeard Cao Zhang over, he'll make meatballs of him!"
- Mengde
Lu Xun
Crown Prince of Shen Zhou

Location: Drinking wine, writing poems, and spending time with my concubines

Unread postby lordostrategy » Fri Nov 01, 2002 4:41 am

so... its really 4 against Bush. :lol:

Okay, personally... I would love to see him run out there, SLAUGHTER the Taliban... and show them the might of America. Hell, I would like it if they just nuked those bastards and said "to hell with them". :twisted:
Try this, you Wuists!

lordostrategy
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Jonathan » Fri Nov 01, 2002 5:08 am

How on Earth did you get the idea that Bush is at fault for unemployment? Honestly, how did Bush screw up today’s economy. From what I understand it started to plummet during the Clinton administration, and after 9-11, like that is Bush’s fault too. The sex scandal is not why I call Clinton a bad president; it’s his corruption. What good did he do in his two terms? Besides make a mockery of the presidency, nor am I saying Bush is the best president, but he sure is times better than Clinton. and going to war with Afghanistan, that is necessary, I believe you would be speaking worse words about him, if he did nothing at all.
Also known as Zhuge Xuanshi
"The problem with the gene pool is, there's no lifeguard."
-Steven Wright
Jonathan
Censored
Censored

Next

Return to Current Affairs