Unique weapons

Discussion of other Three Kingdoms games (e.g. Destiny of an Emperor and Dynasty Tactics) and other games by Koei (e.g. Samurai Warriors).

Unique weapons

Unread postby Gongsun Idiot » Mon May 26, 2008 1:44 pm

Sorry, I didn´t know in which forum I should post this, so i did it here...
I have begun to make a Three Kingdoms game at home with the RPG-Maker, and hope I´ll be able
to post it in this forum end of the year. My problem is that there are among three hundred playable
characters and I am not able to invent a Unique Weapon set (Like the ones of Dynasty Warriors) for
each of them, so I wanted to ask you whether you would post some weapons in THIS way.

Character: (any Three Kingdoms warrior)
Weapon 1 (The basic weapon)
Weapon 2 (A stronger version of 1)
Weapon 3 (The strongest of the three weapons. Could have a cool name.)
( Wanted to load up first version of the game file as attachment. Wasn´t able to, cause I didn´t know how.)
Cao Cao was one of the most friendly persons of his time. He was simply ... missunderstood.
Gongsun Idiot
Academic

Re: Unique weapons

Unread postby Lonely_dragon » Wed May 28, 2008 5:43 am

Hmm... I'm kind of confused... if you're thinking what I'm thinking... I think you should just use Dynasty warriors as example for the weapons... I think they had decent weapons and most of them had novel comparison...

e.x:

Zhao Yun
1st weapon : Spear
2nd weapon : Long Spear
3rd weapon : Dragon Spear

Guan Yu
1st weapon : Halberd
2nd weapon : Crescent Halberd
3rd weapon : Blue Dragon

Zhang Fei
1st Weapon : Pike
2nd Weapon : Great Pike
3rd Weapon : Serpent Pike

Liu Bei
1st Weapon : Sword
2nd Weapon : Ancient Weapon
3rd Weapon : Gold Dragon

Is this the reference that you're looking for?
"Know yourself Know your enemy you can win 100 battles, Know yourself and know not the enemy find win and defeat in equal measures, Know not yourself and know not the enemy defeated in every battle." Sun Tzu
Lonely_dragon
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Guan Yan » Wed May 28, 2008 6:25 am

Sun Jian
Dao
Heavy Dao
Dragon Dao
Yuan shu you dare declare yourself emporor I shall bring the justice of the Han upon your head.
Guan Yan
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Gongsun Idiot » Wed May 28, 2008 8:28 am

you´re right, but I also meant nonunique guys like cao hong, whose weapon was never named.
Cao Cao was one of the most friendly persons of his time. He was simply ... missunderstood.
Gongsun Idiot
Academic

Unread postby Guan Yan » Wed May 28, 2008 8:40 am

Ok
Cao Zhang
Serpant spear
long serpant spear
Cobra fury
Yuan shu you dare declare yourself emporor I shall bring the justice of the Han upon your head.
Guan Yan
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Gongsun Idiot » Wed May 28, 2008 8:57 am

thanks, could someone tell me how to post my game?
Gongsun Idiot
Academic

Unread postby Guan Yan » Wed May 28, 2008 9:00 am

What do you mean? give example if you want to explain how to do it as lonely dragon has
Guan Yan
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Little_Phoenix » Wed May 28, 2008 10:34 am

Hmm yeah...you can ask lonely dragon (since i don't know the name of the weapon so,hi5 :D )..he's a maniac gamers. i often ask about walkthrough or cheat to him.
"speedy like wind, gradually like forest, aggressively like fire, immovably like mountain" FUURINKAZAN
Little_Phoenix
Changshi

Unread postby Lonely_dragon » Thu May 29, 2008 1:14 am

Little_Phoenix wrote:Hmm yeah...you can ask lonely dragon (since i don't know the name of the weapon so,hi5 :D )..he's a maniac gamers. i often ask about walkthrough or cheat to him.

"You hurt me Lu Su" Quoting Zhuge Liang during the Chi Bi campaign...

I only used cheats when I was backed into a corner where the enemy was so hard that I seemed that I can't achieve victory no matter how I tried... :lol:

Posting your game? where? here in the-scholars? I think you should check out the gamers section... as in the Balamb garden... I've read in one of the thread that they are recreating some game into 3K version... use the Jump to icon and select the balamb garden or you can straight go to the Romance of the three kingdom section... I think you will find more info there... I can think up something about other officers but they are numbered about thousands and more are you sure you want that all? forgive my lack of faith but if you include all the characters from the 3k I'm not certain how the story will focus... but I'll leave it up to you... :D
"Know yourself Know your enemy you can win 100 battles, Know yourself and know not the enemy find win and defeat in equal measures, Know not yourself and know not the enemy defeated in every battle." Sun Tzu
Lonely_dragon
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Gongsun Idiot » Thu May 29, 2008 6:20 am

Thanks for the help , but I meant: i tryed to post it as a file you can download here. but when i tried to attach it, it didn´t appear in the message.
but, all in al, i thank you for the aid. oh, and i wanted not all 3k-characters, but some semi-important like yue jin or so should be playable. anyone less important than bao xin doesnt matter for me.
Gongsun Idiot
Academic

Next

Return to Other Three Kingdoms and Koei Games