Three Kingdoms Questions (You Ask, We Answer)

Join the Romance of the Three Kingdoms discussion with our resident Scholars. Topics relating to the novel and history are both welcome. Don't forget to check the Forum Rules before posting.
Kongming’s Archives: Romance of the Three Kingdoms
Three Kingdoms Officer Biographies
Three Kingdoms Officer Encyclopedia
Scholars of Shen Zhou Search Tool

Unread postby Shadowlink » Mon Apr 28, 2003 8:21 pm

pretty nice i guess he invented wooden ox and flowing horse too. what about books I think they was a item call the 27 chapters of war was it his work or someone esle?
Shadowlink
Langzhong

Unread postby Kingdom of Cheng » Mon Apr 28, 2003 8:29 pm

What are these novels?
Kingdom of Cheng
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Lodril » Mon Apr 28, 2003 9:01 pm

Cao Zhi wrote:How would one compare Lu Bu with Xiang Yu?

Given their respective accomplishments, I'd say Xiang Yu was by far the better leader and general. After all, he overthrew one dynasty and nearly built another without any of Dong Zhuo's subterfuge.

On the other hand, given Lu Bu's overwhelming personal presence in every account of him on the battlefield, it seems like he would have been a monstrous figure. While Xiang Yu was tough, nothing I've read of him gave him that sort of legendary personal strength... he was tough, but not so much an army unto himself, like Lu Bu. There were also probably technological differences in weapons and armor; it may sound silly at first, but even in those days military technology could have a profound impact in battle. So, one on one, I'd put my money on Lu Bu. With two armies though? Definitely Xiang Yu.
Lodril
Student

Unread postby Shadowlink » Tue Apr 29, 2003 5:27 pm

in http://www.3kingdoms.net/u can find the items the officers one of the items was zhugeliang 27 chapters of war. i have a question? who is Zhuge Liang sons? and zhuge luo.
Shadowlink
Langzhong

Unread postby grand master of san guo » Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:49 pm

why does cao cao hates yang xiu?? and he excute him. does yan xiu can guess his mind?
" cao cao has more than million army, but there is nothing to fear about." we must ally. so that we can bring peace to the world!!
grand master of san guo
Student

Unread postby grand master of san guo » Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:50 pm

why wont sima zhao be the king??
" cao cao has more than million army, but there is nothing to fear about." we must ally. so that we can bring peace to the world!!
grand master of san guo
Student

Unread postby jiuwan » Tue Apr 29, 2003 11:01 pm

Zhugeliang wrote:i have a question? who is Zhuge Liang sons? and zhuge luo.

Zhuge Liang's son was Zhuge Zhan. He also adopted Zhuge Qiao from his elder brother Zhuge Jin. As for Zhuge Luo, I don't know who he is. Some more info on him?
jiuwan
Marquis of Shun Ping

Unread postby Jimayo » Tue Apr 29, 2003 11:12 pm

jiuwan wrote:
Zhugeliang wrote:i have a question? who is Zhuge Liang sons? and zhuge luo.

Zhuge Liang's son was Zhuge Zhan. He also adopted Zhuge Qiao from his elder brother Zhuge Jin. As for Zhuge Luo, I don't know who he is. Some more info on him?

Zhuge Ke = Zhuge Luo.
98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig.
Jimayo
Lord of the Thirteen Hells

Location: Nothingness. And that's where I'll be returning in oh, about 15 minutes.

Unread postby jiuwan » Tue Apr 29, 2003 11:30 pm

Notorious P.I.K. wrote:Zhuge Ke = Zhuge Luo.

Ok, thanks I know who he is then.

Zhuge Ke was the eldest son of Zhuge Jin. Zhuge Ke then had three sons of his own - Zhuge Zhuo, Zhuge Song, and Zhuge Jian.
jiuwan
Marquis of Shun Ping

Unread postby Jon » Tue Apr 29, 2003 11:42 pm

edit-erased what i said because that was stupid, sorry.does any body know sun ce's kids' names?
Last edited by Jon on Wed Apr 30, 2003 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jon
Ladies' Man

PreviousNext

Return to Sanguo Yanyi Symposium