Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms game series—discuss it here.

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Unread postby foosoomin » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:58 am

val,


I think i will do the same as you, for my next game


Will only add a few PS2 officers like:

Cui Zhouping (because he has Pedagogy skill)

Shi Tao ( good officer )

Meng Jian ( good officer )

Du Shi ( bcos Qin Lang is her son )

Guan Ning (because he has Invention skill)

Guo Shi (Guo Nuwang, because she has Siren skill)

Xiahou Shi (because she has Detection skill)
foosoomin
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:26 am

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Unread postby foosoomin » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:15 am

oh, there's another thing i forgotten to mention.


Example if a force gets wipe out, example Lu Bu....His wife Diao Chan.


If both of them become free officer in the city which has a force, i will edit them to work with the force


Example Lu Bu in Ye city which is under Yuan Shao force, i will make Lu Bu an employee of Yuan Shao

Example Diao Chan in Han Zhong city which is under Zhang Lu force, i will make Diao Chan an employee of Zhang Lu



I do this is because i don't want them to wander around as free officers, i make them work, they gain deeds & experiences while working though



If one of them is at occupied city, while the other is at vacant city, the one at occupied city, i will make him/her work in the force.


The other at vacant city, i will observe he/her every turn. Once he/her at occupied city, will make him/her work in the force
foosoomin
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:26 am

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Unread postby Chiang Tzu-Ya » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:39 am

Valvatorez wrote:
Chiang Tzu-Ya wrote:Sorry to necro such an old post in this thread, but I just ran into Xu Shao and he did a physiognomy on one of my created officers.

Is there any significance to this event? I didn't get a message of anything changing.


Ah don't worry, you can ask whatever you want, regardless of how 'necro' is it :mrgreen: That event doesn't really do much besides just letting you know who that character who found him likes/dislikes since normally you can't see that in game. The other events like finding Mi Heng I think it was, that actually gives you a small amount of TP, but that's about it.



I've run into Mi Heng quite a few times, plus Hua To a couple of times, and now Xu Shao once. The first two had obvious benefits, the last one was more mysterious.

Sakae Wu wrote:
Huh, I've never seen this event. Does he pop up during a search?


Exactly. "While walking in the street, XXXXX met Xu Shao".

Which led to an offer to read my officer's physiognomy, and then some basic fortuneteller stuff which to my recollection said that my officer was a kind guy who was equal to great deeds or something similar.

But unlike with Hua To or Mi Heng, there was no explicit payoff.
Chiang Tzu-Ya
Apprentice
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:31 am

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Unread postby Valvatorez » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:55 am

foosoomin wrote:oh, there's another thing i forgotten to mention.


Example if a force gets wipe out, example Lu Bu....His wife Diao Chan.


If both of them become free officer in the city which has a force, i will edit them to work with the force


Example Lu Bu in Ye city which is under Yuan Shao force, i will make Lu Bu an employee of Yuan Shao

Example Diao Chan in Han Zhong city which is under Zhang Lu force, i will make Diao Chan an employee of Zhang Lu



I do this is because i don't want them to wander around as free officers, i make them work, they gain deeds & experiences while working though



If one of them is at occupied city, while the other is at vacant city, the one at occupied city, i will make him/her work in the force.


The other at vacant city, i will observe he/her every turn. Once he/her at occupied city, will make him/her work in the force


Good choices on which officers to keep, do you like the Siren skill? I haven't used it that much. And yep, I know what you mean, that's one reason I removed spouses in some of my games because like you said, sometimes one person would be on a force, and the spouse would be all the way across the map and be impossible to be employed by anyone. I like them to be on a force if possible for the same reason, to get deeds and experience. I'd like them to be on a force, even if it's the enemy.


Chiang Tzu-Ya wrote:

I've run into Mi Heng quite a few times, plus Hua To a couple of times, and now Xu Shao once. The first two had obvious benefits, the last one was more mysterious.



Exactly. "While walking in the street, XXXXX met Xu Shao".

Which led to an offer to read my officer's physiognomy, and then some basic fortuneteller stuff which to my recollection said that my officer was a kind guy who was equal to great deeds or something similar.

But unlike with Hua To or Mi Heng, there was no explicit payoff.


Sorry I think I got them confused in my previous answer to you, it's Guan Lu that reads the liked and dislike physiognomy, the event you saw with Xu Shao is different. I don't usually find that one so I haven't seen it that much, there is one event that changes based on if Cao Cao is the one that found it, since he seems to have specific dialogue in the files based on one of them. Do you remember what city you were in and what scenario you were playing?
User avatar
Valvatorez
Master
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:18 am
Location: Zanarkand

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Unread postby Zyzyfer » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:27 am

The Xu Shao physiognomy thing just serves as a way to find out more information about that officer's personality (which is nearly irrelevant). It doesn't serve any practical purpose that I can determine, well aside from being one way to unlock the secret meeting event still.
Gamefaqs: KongZhou
Steam: heinous_won
User avatar
Zyzyfer
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 3093
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 1:17 pm
Location: South Korea

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Unread postby foosoomin » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:37 am

Valvatorez wrote:
Good choices on which officers to keep, do you like the Siren skill? I haven't used it that much. And yep, I know what you mean, that's one reason I removed spouses in some of my games because like you said, sometimes one person would be on a force, and the spouse would be all the way across the map and be impossible to be employed by anyone. I like them to be on a force if possible for the same reason, to get deeds and experience. I'd like them to be on a force, even if it's the enemy.



1) I will keep better officers, regardless whether i'm strong or weak.

2) I do like Siren skill though, cos it double the strategy success rate.

3) I ever tried marching with 3 officers in a unit, with skill "Intensify, Agile Mind, Siren"........The whole unit is as good as Divine Potency. Best of all, all 3 officers gain deeds & experience together

4) The spouse & sworn siblings are a headache though, even like/dislike officers too. I give you all example

Cao Cao dislike Dong Zhuo, but that does not mean Dong Zhuo cannot employ Cao Cao......Need to wipe out Cao Cao force, employ Cao Cao's wife (concubine, then wife) Bian Shi into Dong Zhuo force, then able to employ Cao Cao


5) Yes, it's good to see husband & wife at different forces too ( this need editing ). My previous game, i played as Yang Feng (Xu Huang 1st ruler), i placed Bian Shi at Yuan Shao force (Cao Cao force was wiped out), later on she was killed in battle via calvary tactic.


6) My current game, Lu Bu force was wiped out. Lu Bu is with me, Diao Chan is with Zhang Lu (edited her)......soon enough i will employ Diao Chan....as Zhang Lu still hold Han Zhong city, while i just captured Shang Yong city
foosoomin
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:26 am

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Unread postby foosoomin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:06 am

Are these cheat codes for PC English standard version ?

http://www.cheatbook.de/files/romanceth ... doms11.htm
foosoomin
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:26 am

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Unread postby Valvatorez » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:03 am

I have been able to hire officers that hated the ruler of the force without using a spouse of sworn sibling, but it's rare and most times done by a family member I think, but yeah you're right, usually its the spouse like Bian Shi in your example that can employ them.

foosoomin wrote:Are these cheat codes for PC English standard version ?

http://www.cheatbook.de/files/romanceth ... doms11.htm


I looked, that seems pretty much only for the ps2 version of the game since that's how you unlocked most of that stuff in the game. The very last one about event stills seems to be for the pc version, but I never tried that.
User avatar
Valvatorez
Master
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:18 am
Location: Zanarkand

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Unread postby LiuBeiwasGreat » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:30 am

Standard Cheats? Probably not, however there is a program called cheat engine, you can modify some values within most games with it to basically create cheats or trainers. I believe there is stuff for RTK 11 where you can modify city values like equipment, money, etc.
"If you can't drink a lobbyist's whiskey, take his money, sleep with his women and still vote against him in the morning, you don't belong in politics."
LiuBeiwasGreat
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:13 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI Discussion

Unread postby foosoomin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:52 pm

Valvatorez wrote:I have been able to hire officers that hated the ruler of the force without using a spouse of sworn sibling, but it's rare and most times done by a family member I think, but yeah you're right, usually its the spouse like Bian Shi in your example that can employ them.




Oh, maybe the officer Cao Cao liked, able to employ Cao Cao
foosoomin
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:26 am

PreviousNext

Return to Romance of the Three Kingdoms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Valvatorez and 2 guests

Copyright © 2002–2008 Kongming’s Archives. All Rights Reserved