Happy 15th Birthday to SoSZ!

Includes Forum Rules and Major Announcements. Post feedback, concerns, and forum issues. Moderation applications and public votes also take place here.

Happy 15th Birthday to SoSZ!

Unread postby Sun Fin » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:29 am

I didn't create this post yesterday on SoSZ's actual birthday as I didn't know if James wanted to mark the date in some way or not but our forum is now 15 years and a day old!

I know it's not as busy as it once was but I still love coming here and I know with the gifted and passionate scholars who are still post that any questions I have people will be answered!

Let's hope for many more birthdays still to come!

I also think we should say thank you to James again for his continued hard work on keeping this board running - we love and appreciate you buddy! :D
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Re: Happy 15th Birthday to SoSZ!

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:14 am

Happy Birthday SOSZ!

Thanks James, been enjoying this forum since I joined though rather less then 15 years but impressive this forum has lasted so long.
“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Unread postby Kong Wen » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:00 pm

Happy 15th anniversary to SoSZ!
Here's to the next fifteen!
"We spread the time as we can, but in the end the world takes it all back."
— Roland Deschain, Wolves of the Calla
Kong Wen
The Bronze Age of SoSZ
The Bronze Age of SoSZ

Unread postby Equinox » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:32 pm

15 years is no small feat on the internet. Congrats to SoSZ and thank you for all the great discussions, information, and camaraderie! Upwards and onwards!
Equinox
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Return to Public Council