World Reaction?

Discuss literature (e.g. books, newspapers), educational studies (getting help or opinions on homework or an essay), and philosophy.

World Reaction?

Unread postby Shu hero » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:09 am

I know through out history ordinary people wish they have super powers but how would the world react if actual races
like the bounts and arrancers from the anime bleach were real,

I only used this example because religion you go to heaven what represents good or hell what represents evil
and different sorts of ghosts are spouse to have different powers and there is some believes that people can become
angels or demons depending on where they go. plus all these programs like ancient aliens and ufo files as well as many scientists would rather believe in some think like what bleach portrays to be more likey as real as their alien theories because they believe there is somethink after and people who say nothing is after death is wrong.

sorry if this is in the wrong place on the forum I just wanted to know how you guys think and what you guys believe?
Shu hero
Tyro
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:48 pm

Re: World Reaction?

Unread postby Sam Pednekar » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:58 pm

Shu hero wrote:I know through out history ordinary people wish they have super powers but how would the world react if actual races
like the bounts and arrancers from the anime bleach were real,

I only used this example because religion you go to heaven what represents good or hell what represents evil
and different sorts of ghosts are spouse to have different powers and there is some believes that people can become
angels or demons depending on where they go. plus all these programs like ancient aliens and ufo files as well as many scientists would rather believe in some think like what bleach portrays to be more likey as real as their alien theories because they believe there is somethink after and people who say nothing is after death is wrong.

sorry if this is in the wrong place on the forum I just wanted to know how you guys think and what you guys believe?


If you want to know this things read Bhagwat Gita online it is mainly based on these question you asked. I recommend you because these are the same questions(kind of) asked by Arjuna to Lord Krishna.
A total warrior with a rage of scorching heavens
User avatar
Sam Pednekar
Apprentice
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:09 pm

Re: World Reaction?

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:16 pm

I don't know that anmie and I'm bit confused by the second paragraph?

If superheroes or something like that emerged, there would be fear and exploitation, there would be discrimination and maybe they would have to leave some countries alone. Given time, I would like to think we would break down the barriers and stop hating but maybe that is too optimistic
“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”
User avatar
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou
 
Posts: 16057
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:32 pm
Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Re: World Reaction?

Unread postby Sam Pednekar » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:40 pm

Dong Zhou wrote:I don't know that anmie and I'm bit confused by the second paragraph?

If superheroes or something like that emerged, there would be fear and exploitation, there would be discrimination and maybe they would have to leave some countries alone. Given time, I would like to think we would break down the barriers and stop hating but maybe that is too optimistic


You have a point but the way things will happen are like X-mens. I recommend you watch Bleach anime the best shonen manga and about X-men watch movies X-men first class and X-men wolverine revenge this movies are as you predected.
A total warrior with a rage of scorching heavens
User avatar
Sam Pednekar
Apprentice
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:09 pm

Re: World Reaction?

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:07 am

I keep meaning to see X-men so will do so sooner rather then later.
“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”
User avatar
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou
 
Posts: 16057
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:32 pm
Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Re: World Reaction?

Unread postby Sam Pednekar » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:32 pm

Dong Zhou wrote:I keep meaning to see X-men so will do so sooner rather then later.


Sure why not and if you like history than why not read our famous Indian epic Mahabharata it is great hindu epic similar and kind of like three kindoms but it is mainly based on families. Also NOTE do not bring Mahabharata book in your house it will bring bad luck or misfortune because it is a sacred book and try Bhagawat Gita it is best for any age of people even you can keep this book with you or in your house. This book is sacred and teaches people about Dharma. Also it is stated in that book how a person dies and what happen after death and how he/she is born again in world with great pics in it. Try it if you feel like reading something from our mythology history.
A total warrior with a rage of scorching heavens
User avatar
Sam Pednekar
Apprentice
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:09 pm


Return to Literature, Academics, and Philosophy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Copyright © 2002–2008 Kongming’s Archives. All Rights Reserved