Editing problems

Use this forum to discuss hex-editing or otherwise altering any Three Kingdoms game, and to promote modded titles and patches.

Editing problems

Unread postby Bourne Endeavor » Sun May 05, 2013 9:50 pm

Recently I had to redownload the game again since Direct2Drive is now merged with Gamefly. Thus began the process of redoing edits I had made previously, except there seems to be issues doing so. I downloaded the Face Editor but it wouldn't work; refusing to click on the face folder, and the 3D model download is now a broken link. Is there any alternatives to this?
Bourne Endeavor
Apprentice

Re: Editing problems

Unread postby Scholar » Wed May 15, 2013 5:06 pm

Bourne Endeavor wrote:Recently I had to redownload the game again since Direct2Drive is now merged with Gamefly. Thus began the process of redoing edits I had made previously, except there seems to be issues doing so. I downloaded the Face Editor but it wouldn't work; refusing to click on the face folder, and the 3D model download is now a broken link. Is there any alternatives to this?

The problem may stem from protection settings on the folders. Unfortunately I've been out of the loop for a while now so I can't help with specifics.
Scholar
Initiate

Unread postby Bourne Endeavor » Sun May 19, 2013 7:37 am

No worries. It seemed there programs were not responding properly; may have been to do with Ad-Aware. Anywho, I managed to figure it out and got them working again.
Bourne Endeavor
Apprentice

Unread postby jony33 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:19 pm

I had made previously, except there seems to be issues doing so. I downloaded the Face Editor but it wouldn't work; refusing to click on the face folder, and the 3D model download is now a broken link. Is there any alternatives to this?
Mohsin
jony33
Tyro

Return to Three Kingdoms Game Editing & Mods