Legend of East Wu (LoCC mod)

Discussion of other Three Kingdoms games (e.g. Destiny of an Emperor and Dynasty Tactics) and other games by Koei (e.g. Samurai Warriors).

Re: Legend of East Wu (LoCC mod)

Unread postby Zappa » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:27 pm

I must admit I skiped the level since I was unable to get Quan over the fire although I tried it nearly twenty times then I lost my nervs and well I decided to skip.
As the world changes,war comes and goes and with it might,wealth,right,freedom and land changes its owner,however the only thing that will always remain is the death,that comes with it.
Zappa
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Ricsid » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:53 pm

Zappa wrote:I must admit I skiped the level since I was unable to get Quan over the fire although I tried it nearly twenty times then I lost my nervs and well I decided to skip.

Now that's the skill that I don't have heheh.. hacking to the system. This is what I find from some site:

[东吴志] 逍遙津之戰孫權怎過橋?
我只能觸發孫權第一次的對話
但之後幾次的"沖過去!"就沒法觸發
要什麼條件的呢?

孙权先走到桥上,甘宁就会说话触发剧情,然后孙权后退三格,孙权又会说话,然后孙权每一个回合往前走一格,再次走到桥边就会自动过去了,前后总共需要4个回合。

anyone could help in translating it?
Ricsid
Student

Unread postby Tarrot » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:10 pm

Basically, when Sun Quan moves onto the bridge, he'll talk with Gan Ning and trigger something. Then he'll walk somewhere (not sure if it's automatically or not).

Ok, I found the battle. Basically, as mentioned, Zhang Liao, Li Dian, and Yue Jin instantly ressurect, and you suffer attack/defense drops on rounds 4 and 7. The guide says use a cavalry unit to lure Zhang Liao off on the right side, handle the left side, and use your units to protect Sun Quan. It also says something happens with Sun Yi on turn 10 (who they recommend with the Conqueror's Spear + Gold Armor + Leather Shield). Again, I'd have to look at the stage and analyze it to figure out exactly what to do, and right now I'm just out of playing or translating, so to speak.
Tarrot
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Zappa » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:31 pm

Now that's the skill that I don't have heheh.. hacking to the system

Its quiet easy for skiping He Fei just make a copy of S00 to your desktop same with S45(He Fei S)then rename S00 to S45 put it in your folder and overwrite when you load your game the He Fei battle will be the first battle with Sun Jian win it and the story will go on just as you would have won He Fei for real.

Note that you should put back the real S45 after that if you dont want the battle to be lost
As the world changes,war comes and goes and with it might,wealth,right,freedom and land changes its owner,however the only thing that will always remain is the death,that comes with it.
Zappa
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Ricsid » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:48 pm

Tarrot wrote:Basically, when Sun Quan moves onto the bridge, he'll talk with Gan Ning and trigger something. Then he'll walk somewhere (not sure if it's automatically or not).

Ok, I found the battle. Basically, as mentioned, Zhang Liao, Li Dian, and Yue Jin instantly ressurect, and you suffer attack/defense drops on rounds 4 and 7. The guide says use a cavalry unit to lure Zhang Liao off on the right side, handle the left side, and use your units to protect Sun Quan. It also says something happens with Sun Yi on turn 10 (who they recommend with the Conqueror's Spear + Gold Armor + Leather Shield). Again, I'd have to look at the stage and analyze it to figure out exactly what to do, and right now I'm just out of playing or translating, so to speak.

Thanks a bunch for your help man. In one walkthrough there's Gan Ning involved but in the other one you've translated it seems that they don't require him.. anyway, i'll try to figure it out too. The attack & defense drop will happen since rounds 4 and will repeat for every 3 turns or so. From turn 10 and up, Sun Yi will always get Attack Up on every other turn. The thing is after "turn 1 of slaughter", only 3 persons manage to survive: Sun Quan, Sun Yi and Cheng Pu. I had triggered Sun Quan's talk at south bridge but then it just stuck there. Anyway, thanks again for the translation.

@Zappa: I also wanna thank u for the trick. I might gonna try that soon.
Ricsid
Student

Unread postby Ricsid » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:31 pm

Finally managed to pass Xiao Yao Jin, thanks to this blog right here.

http://hi.baidu.com/shangwenjie1/blog/i ... 008e2.html

Basically after Sun Quan got into the bridge and trigger a conversation, he should hop backward 3 squares (don't count the bridge), then move forward one square each turn.. voilla, he'd jump the bridge!
It took at least 4 turns to complete this rituals so make sure to dash to the bridge ASAP.
Ricsid
Student

Unread postby Masatog » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:43 am

Ricsid wrote:Finally managed to pass Xiao Yao Jin, thanks to this blog right here.

http://hi.baidu.com/shangwenjie1/blog/i ... 008e2.html

Basically after Sun Quan got into the bridge and trigger a conversation, he should hop backward 3 squares (don't count the bridge), then move forward one square each turn.. voilla, he'd jump the bridge!
It took at least 4 turns to complete this rituals so make sure to dash to the bridge ASAP.

Oh...so that's how but then again, getting Sun Quan to the bridge is already near impossible due to the whole confusion thingemajig.
Well...I kinda skipped that mission (using what Zappa posted some time ago) and now I'm up to the mission of what looks like Yi Ling.
Current Avatar: RTKXI's Chen Gong in LoCC sprite.
Masatog
Scholar

Unread postby Ricsid » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:10 pm

Alrighty.. who's still playin this game? Tarrot? Lady Wu? Sun Gongli? ..or am I the only one here? :P

ARGHH>.. been trying to finish this one but got stuck. I think it's impossible to clear up all the guys in this stage. The thing is you shouldn't be next to the enemy's fort. Otherwise, they would sound the alarm and the game is over.

Here's what they say in the internet guides:

http://hi.baidu.com/shangwenjie1/blog/i ... 64ff6.html

这关出场人物是关键。

铁盔干掉步士仁(一回合没打败他下回合K他照样可以得铁盔)

一开始选人关键在与出不出孙翊这个战神。出这个战神便可以拿宝。

注意在开始时就要帮我军加移动速度。

分兵在于陆逊(芭蕉扇+鹤毛+黄金冠)这一路我全出弓箭手加炮车,加周泰(等级低嘛)这一路最好打,一人帮陆逊加精神,三回合陆逊火龙便可烧挂四个步兵,占令四个城池。在占令完十二个城池后吕蒙会说话其他人在一边凉快吧。杀完后把六个弓骑引过来杀,之后慢慢向下打。和下路两军会合。

吕蒙一路出战神,其他人随便帮加状态,这一路两回合可以杀完四个步兵,三回合占烽火台。在杀完后不故一切的冲向缚士仁的城一个人攻打这一城。利用秒杀和反击秒杀这个城很快就可以打下来

第三路出兵出策士,用策略攻击也快,在攻完后第二路和第三路兵围住下面那个大城。8人围住城门,走时离城一格远就不会被发现。在八人围城后城内的军队全部混乱。我军9人全部打这个城的人。

在打完这个大城后8人再包围右边那个大城,这时战神早干掉除四个步兵以外的全部人了。下来帮我军打下面那个大城。这时全军会合派一走得快攻击差的人去占缚士仁的位子,干掉大城里全部人就过关了。

胜利条件是我敌军还剩10人就过关,回合不够我就不全灭了,拿宝和打下两个大城25回合就没了,除小城内军和缚士仁城内左右边四个步兵不打外其他全部消灭。

思羽艳琳

In another site:
传承文明社区 » 东吴志 » 【已解决】22关 “白衣渡江”怎么打

这关不难!把策士团+甘宁放在最上面!孙翊和骑兵团+个医生放中间!差部队放下面!之后策士团杀掉上面步兵!中间靠孙翊!之后孙翊从陆上支援下面的部队!(注意多加强行!这关就好打!要不回合不够用!)
不让敌军发现的办法是我军全部占到城池四面的台阶上!(分别是2、4、8个!)这样城内敌军都混乱!(必须先全部占领烽火台!)

jsjdkang 大哥的攻略:

二十二、白衣渡江——荆州偷袭战
看名字就知道,陆逊会加入;
开始会攻占十二个烽火台,必须全部占领(鹿砦必须全有人),才会有提示;注意人手的安排搭配;吕蒙、陆逊各带一队,自选一队,前四、中四为两人带,后五人自选;
如果想拿傅士仁头上的铁盔(恢复状态和辅助生命),可得快点,过关容易,可是必须击退傅士仁才能拿到;只要有人进入最上面,糜芳、傅士仁的内城,他们就投降,所以必须一击必杀;狙击傅士仁只有一次机会,把握住;
烽火台的步兵消灭干净后,再一路干掉兵营里的骑兵,最上面有几个弓骑解决起来比较麻烦,挡住了五个人,要做到三路基本同步进行;
进攻城池时,最好在一个回合里,台阶上同时站人,这样城内敌军就会混乱;如果一时做不到,只要站在台阶上敌军就不会发现;但是他们会攻击;
本关不难,就是跑的太远、太累;过关没有奖励。

孙翊等级太高 第22关 荆州偷袭战关打法
人员分配好,法师最后依次排,前面先排凌统.甘宁.周泰.程普,再排孙翊.董袭.徐盛.吕蒙.朱桓!!
上路陆逊.凌统.甘宁.周泰.程普一路,杀完4个步兵还有1帮弓骑送经验!!
中路孙翊(霸王枪+黄金铠+帅印)带董袭. 徐盛. 吕蒙.朱桓一路,全给孙翊加状态,除朱桓没策略,其他3人1回合升1级!!
下路就全法师好了,张昭(芭蕉扇+黄金冠)我上关从31级,直接到50多级都是孙翊的功劳啊,和张紘配合,步兵随便烫死!!

占领烽火台后,不触及城堡外一格这一圈禁区就行了,偷袭成功敌人都混乱了,经验涨啊涨啊,不要浪费一回合,法师保持给身边等级最高人升级慢慢升平均吧!!
不拿铁盔的,杀完3个城再去傅士仁城杀几个步兵就可以了!全部敌人10个左右就直接胜利了!

拿铁盔的,城里谎报住的敌军留一座城慢慢杀,严格控制敌军人数,几个主力(我是陆逊. 周泰. 甘宁. 凌统! 甘宁有降防一定要早点报到)早点派到傅士仁那,我17回合到达!! 孙翊单骑到傅士仁那儿报到我17回合,看回合而定该出手时就出手,配合甘宁咒骂把傅士仁1回合秒了,装备当然是(霸王枪+黄金铠+帅印)傅士仁身前的炮车连弩手杀1排孙翊能进去就行了最后等级第2高的人不要轻易升,到90%就行了!20回合结束!中间三座城里的兵营鹿砦都没东西,傅士仁那4个兵营就不清楚,两边共4个步兵脚下的鹿砦也没试过,回合够的,人数控制好的,可以试试!

注意:徐盛下关不出场(必死之人出场占位置) 2个运气果最后过关前补齐,有能力的再吃4敏,我孙翊还差1敏,敏98,吃不起啊)

It had said something about how to confuse the troops in small beacons.. but I couldn't manage how to do it.

Could anyone, deriving from the text, please expound:
1, General Strategy
2, the winning condition
3, how to confuse the troops inside the beacons
4, sure-shot way to win

Thanks in advance guys..
Ricsid
Student

Unread postby Ricsid » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:31 pm

OOT,

I tried to register to this forum so that I could get many info I couldn't find anywhere:
http://www.procivi.net/bbs/index.php

It failed and said something about invitation code..
Do i have to be invited to join this forum? :(
Ricsid
Student

Unread postby Ricsid » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:08 pm

OK, I;ve finally finished the stage, and be able to register on that forum. Thanks anyway guys..
Ricsid
Student

PreviousNext

Return to Other Three Kingdoms and Koei Games