Which DW Charater/Officer/Ruler do you least like and Why?

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Which DW Charater/Officer/Ruler do you least like and Why?

Unread postby Ben_c » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Personally I could name alot for several reasons, I dont like the Xing Cai and Qiao caharaters becuase they have been fabrication alot and imposed on the series. I dont like Zuo Ci because ive never liked him historically as a person and the fact he was cheeky with Cao Cao outrages me :lol: . Overall I dont like Liu Bei because I prefer Cao Cao as a ruler and think Liu Bei is too much of a wishy washy ruler for my liking :lol:. Also it annoys me how he has been portrayed as been more benovolent than he actually was, besides which I dont care even if he was benovolent because I dont like that type of thing.
Ben_c
Master

Re: Which DW Charater/Officer/Ruler do you least like and Why?

Unread postby Zappa » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:01 pm

When I played Kessen 2s siege on Cheng Du as Cao Cao and tried to get trough the gates there was Yan Yan who always shoot at me what activated the fire scene every minute I was so angry and really enjoyed it to slay that guy. :devil:

But I would say Yue Ying and all the other women except for Diao and Zhen Ji I really dont like it how they scream when they were hit+they re weak
As the world changes,war comes and goes and with it might,wealth,right,freedom and land changes its owner,however the only thing that will always remain is the death,that comes with it.
Zappa
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Ben_c » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:05 pm

Zappa wrote:When I played Kessen 2s siege on Cheng Du as Cao Cao and tried to get trough the gates there was Yan Yan who always shoot at me what activated the fire scene every minute I was so angry and really enjoyed it to slay that guy. :devil:

But I would say Yue Ying and all the other women except for Diao and Zhen Ji I really dont like it how they scream when they were hit+they re weak

:lol: a part of Kessen II that annoyed me (Apart from the fact the entire story was fabricated fiction) was how there was a battle where Zhang Liao and Guan Yu could dual as part of the strategy. I tried this out on both sides Cao Cao and Liu Bei, if you were Cao Cao forces Guan Yu would win the dual, if you were Liu Bei's forces Zhang Liao would win the dual :rangry: .
Ben_c
Master

Unread postby Zappa » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:08 pm

lol: a part of Kessen II that annoyed me (Apart from the fact the entire story was fabricated fiction) was how there was a battle where Zhang Liao and Guan Yu could dual as part of the strategy. I tried this out on both sides Cao Cao and Liu Bei, if you were Cao Cao forces Guan Yu would win the dual, if you were Liu Bei's forces Zhang Liao would win the dual :rangry: .

Not quit when both meet each other they have a cutscene in which they duel the one who losses the cutscene duel wins the real one.
As the world changes,war comes and goes and with it might,wealth,right,freedom and land changes its owner,however the only thing that will always remain is the death,that comes with it.
Zappa
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Ben_c » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:09 pm

Zappa wrote:
lol: a part of Kessen II that annoyed me (Apart from the fact the entire story was fabricated fiction) was how there was a battle where Zhang Liao and Guan Yu could dual as part of the strategy. I tried this out on both sides Cao Cao and Liu Bei, if you were Cao Cao forces Guan Yu would win the dual, if you were Liu Bei's forces Zhang Liao would win the dual :rangry: .

Not quit when both meet each other they have a cutscene in which they duel the one who losses the cutscene duel wins the real one.

Yeah i know about the cutscence but it always worked out for me that my officer would loose the real dual that mattered. But I saved the game before hand in the strategy phase before I tested it out so after I had confirmed my officer would loose the dual I could go back and choose a different option :lol: .
Ben_c
Master

Unread postby Zappa » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:13 pm

Really? I would say thats also more about luck when officers are very strong and nearly equal to each other.
Zappa
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Ben_c » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:16 pm

Zappa wrote:Really? I would say thats also more about luck when officers are very strong and nearly equal to each other.

I dont know if it was programmed in so your side's officer would loose the real dual or wether it was random and I was just unlucky but either way it was annoying.
Ben_c
Master

Unread postby Zappa » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:21 pm

Yes thats right but when you play a battle very often and always make the same duel you will see that the winners changing
Zappa
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Dumb Taoist » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:27 pm

I will always hate the Qiaos, stupid addition to the games that just won't go away
Dumb Taoist
Apprentice

Unread postby Zappa » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:06 pm

Yeah they removed atleast one of them in DW6 but I fear they will bring her back in 7
Prepare for the worst :lol:
Zappa
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Next

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training