An open story (Roleplay)

Fan art, illustrations, poetry, music, photography, and more.

An open story (Roleplay)

Unread postby Roy » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm

I don't know if we do open stories (roleplays as some call them). I propose we do one, In this open story you make up a scenario, any scenario whether it be based on history or fiction. in it you create a character and with this character you make up a storyline of your own and do things of your own will. then you end your post and someone else posts, someone else makes up a character for this story and then interacts with yours or anyone else in the story. the story will progress on and a plot will develope as your character and everyone elses's characters interact with one another. anyone may join in or leave the story at any time. You just can't kill each someones main character, if the person that created the character wants to kill their main character then they can do it in their post. however you can injur each other in battles, assasults, or whatever is going on. We could do a number of eras such as:

Three kingdoms, we could tell the story of just common soldiers in the three kingdoms era and how they react to the events around them.

Rome, we could depict the rise of rome and in it you could be anyone, soldier, politician, etc...

Futuristic, we could depict a type of futuristic story in a star wars like setting

we could do anything you like as a roleplay, please make some suggestions and if you have questions please ask.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to explain,

Just wanted to see what everyone thinks of the idea.
For those of you who play or have played nation states, I am the Infamous Lord Watkins.

Ha Ha Ha Ha,
Roy
Changshi

Re: An open story (Roleplay)

Unread postby talon1579 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:27 pm

I'll participate. Probably three kingdoms is best given the forum.
talon1579
Changshi

Re: An open story (Roleplay)

Unread postby Roy » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:30 pm

All right then I'll start a three kingdoms scenario, anyone may leave or join at any time.
For those of you who play or have played nation states, I am the Infamous Lord Watkins.

Ha Ha Ha Ha,
Roy
Changshi

Return to Artistic Expression and Illustration