Fanfic Fanfare!

Fan art, illustrations, poetry, music, photography, and more.

Unread postby Zu Mao the Brave » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:58 am

I have been working on a fanfic for a while. Its about the life of Gongsun Zan, from his Birth to his Demise I will have to add some stuff, but so didn't Luo Guanzhong. I got my info from Rafe de Crespigny. When Its done I might donate it to Kongming. Im shooting for a novel but. I wont promise anything.
"He entered the tent and tossed Hua Xiong's head, freshly severed, on the ground. His wine still warm."

Romance of the Three Kingdom
Ch. 5 PG 85
Zu Mao the Brave
Apprentice

Unread postby Baiko Arashi » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:38 pm

should i make my own thread for my fanfic.. its huge and isnt done yet
Baiko Arashi
Prison Warden of SoSZ

Unread postby Sima Hui » Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:45 am

Baiko Arashi wrote:should i make my own thread for my fanfic.. its huge and isnt done yet

Yes, I believe that would be advisable.
This topic is an affront to both The Man and The Son of the Man.

-Ts'aoist

Ssuma I sucks.
He was okay when he was an obedient slave of The Man.

-Ts'aoist

Join the Cult and receive the True and Holy Word of The Man.
Sima Hui
Cult of Ts'aoist

Unread postby kvn_m » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:22 pm

I've done a few fan arts. Just like to share em to you people. Very Happy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/mulia/Cloud%20Strife/cloudstrifelastforweb.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/mulia/Kadajautoleveled.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/mulia/DateMasamune.jpg

If you've got any comments, please do share! Heheh.

I acknowledge my flaws in these pictures myself. For Cloud Strife, for instance, his sword is slunted, but I couldn't do anything anymore because the paper was so thin that it might tear and so I left it that way. =/ Pity.

The Date Masamune picture was just a sketching, so I didn't go to the details like Cloud Strife. Was just curious how a samurai makes a stance and how he wields his sword. So I just did a quick sketch on it. =P
"You are no fool who gives what you cannot keep, and gain what you cannot lose."
kvn_m
Master

Unread postby Kittn » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:38 pm

Oooo...

Well. I'm going to write a story that takes place during Zhou Yu and Sun Ce's life. I wouldn't call it a fanfic though because it has nothing to do with any of the games or works out there already besides the fact that it contains those people. It will be hugely based on actual history so I'm searching for cold hard facts to use.

But~ if any of you are bored and want to check out my fanfics... I've written a few. Some from Lunar, some from Dragonrealms (a text based MMO I used to play) and one huge one from FFXI. I have a sequal to the FFXI one almost finished and ready to post. I've just been lazy about it lately.

All my fan stuff (art included) is on my website. I don't have the option to put it on my profile so here it is:

http://www.freewebs.com/hiddengrove

Fanart is mostly from final fantasy. :)
Kittn
Changshi

Unread postby Shia Qiao » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:54 pm

:)

Da: I'm the oldest! So I get what I want
Xiao: I'm the youngest so I am to be the spoiled one
Da: Oh yeah but I'm the strongest
Xiao: And i'm the fastest, you are slow like a turle compared to me
Da: But I'm the cutest
Xiao: No you're not
Da:Yes I am
Xiao: No you're not
Da: Am
Xiao: Am Not
Da: Am
Xiao: Am not
Da: Who told you
Xiao: I have my sources
Da: You're such a brat
Xiao: Thank you
Da: It's not a compliment
Xiao: You wanna figh?
Da: I'm your woman
Xiao: yurk! gross I ain't lesbian
Da: I AM NOT EITHER
Xiao: Now she screams
Da:I'M NOT YELLING
Xiao: Sure sure
Da: I SAID I'm not yelling
Xiao: If you say so
Da: MOOOOMMM
Cao Cao: Well well well... the Two Qiaos
Da: I called my mom, not you
Xiao: Go away monkey
Cao Cao: A monkey? Where
Da: I think someone ask for trouble
Xiao: Let show him who is the best...

*Five minutes later*

Cao cao: HELP!!!! *running away* I'm attacked by 2 prepubert b... *beep*
Shia Qiao
Student

Unread postby julianoliver33 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:42 am

i have a question: is it bad to write short stories/chapters in historical form. You know, the format you'd see on www.sparknotes.com (if any of you have ever visited this site). I want to write my chapters in historical form but i don't know if i should, is it a bad idea. Because for me, i can write a high caliber piece in that format. It works for me but as it always good to get a second opinion. I'm open for suggestions/comments.
And so my friends, there are many things that will happen in our lives that we may not understand, but if we simply open up or hearts, minds and souls, we shall find ourselves in astonishing tranquility. -Julian Oliver
julianoliver33
Assistant

Unread postby julianoliver33 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:52 am

Just for reference, this is the first chapter of a work i'm fixing up right now, although it's not 100% finished!

Book 1: First Strike

'Hold out! Slay these pigs!' roared Cheng Yuanzhi. Most of the day he'd been doing battle with the bigger adversary, of course everything wasn't going as planned. As the day wore on, Cheng eventually defeated his enemy and as a prize, beat Shen Pei to death, cut off his head and carried it back to their camp as an award, letting all know the objective was accomplished. However, Tiang Feng would be following close behind...

So you see, is it troubling to write in this manner? Of course, it's not the most conventional way but one positive is that it is the least hard to adapt to?! Right?.... :)
And so my friends, there are many things that will happen in our lives that we may not understand, but if we simply open up or hearts, minds and souls, we shall find ourselves in astonishing tranquility. -Julian Oliver
julianoliver33
Assistant

Unread postby julianoliver33 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:54 am

This is a work i've been fixing up lately, hope you all like!

Lu Bu looked up at a dark sky. Rain had been falling for the past few months, severely soaking the thick mud as well as many other decorative edifices dedicated to other 'heroes' of major three kingdom battles. From Liao Huangshu, one who allegedly slew 700 men in a fight by himself at FanCheng, to Gia Ling, a tactician who lent a major hand in defeating rebellion insurgents at Xiao Shi so many years before. Bu wasn't sensitive to any of these subjects, he thought all of it was bogus, but of course several of the people he knew wouldn't be hearing it.

After taking a breather outside, Lu walked back in, escaping the bitter precipitation showering down in the courtyard.
'Lu Bu!' A voice rumbled.
He whirled around, only to see the pig Dong Zhuo. His fat structure and narrow eyes made him take on the appearance of a villian, which he was. The warrior had been plotting his Lord's downfall for many days, unbecknowest to the great tyrant.
'Where, were you? I called you a billion times! Are you deaf?!'
'No'
'Well then, in that case. I've an assignment for you. You are listening?'
'Ears are wide open'
'Excellent, i want you to defect to Shu kill Zhang Fei, Guan Yu and Liu Bei then escape!'
'That's a bit odd. That's like touching a ball full of spikes, let alone it's suicidal!'
'Dear Bu, are you, afraid?'
'Of course not!!'
'Then go to it!'
The combatant turned then walked, thinking of Zhuo's demise.

In the deep of night, Lu Bu would return, saying the night assault was a success. He personally made sure all three brothers were dead, to aleviate any confusion, Bu brought along Liu Shan, Bei's most trusted general to confirm if he was right. Dong would find that the task was fulfilled.
'Wow, you actually did it!' Zhuo said, ' i never would've thought!'
Lu Bu sensed his sarcasm.
'Good night Bu, Diao Chan is awaiting me' The Pig hastily made off down the hallway and rounded the corner, a smile coloring his face.
'I have much qualm in slaying that tyrant now, you shall accompany me?'
Shan nodded in aggreement.
'Perfect. We strike before dawn'
julianoliver33
Assistant

Unread postby dirtybird » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:39 am

This is a part of a work i'm messing with. The theme: Love Conquers Evil. It concerns Lu Bu and Diao Chan, i'll let the rest speak for itself.

Luo Yang

Rain was falling on the acient city, it had been for many months. The soaking was so great, the stronghold's mowt needed to be periodically drained due to the incessant downpour.
'Diao Chan!' Lu Bu roared. A muscualr frame and deep dark eyes made him look the emmpitomy of battle.
'I'm coming quickly!,' Chan replied, 'i shall be there shortly!' Lu watched as his songtress bounded down the hallway. Her gorgeous hair gracefully swinging in the air as she ran. Diao's eyes were a calm blue, signifying hope and joy. Bu's knees began to shake, his lovely 'wife' was approaching.
'Are you ready?'
'Yes'
'Then, let us be-
Lu was cut off by a voice, one so sinister and diabolic; pure evil.
'You wretched lovebirds! Perish!'
Dong Zhuo, as tall as he was round. HIs face dripped with spit, it was easy to see his stomach was satisfied after an unstoppable gorging of food. Many warned him of his eating habits, but he vehemetly ignored them. His eyes were narrow and villanous, colored with a blackish hue. Most of his hair was hidden by his incredibly large war hat.
The Tyrant thrusted his sword forward and yelled, 'kill them! Now!'
A massive horde of guards thundered out of sally ports hidden within Luo Yang castle, Dong was expecting the revolt and was well prepared. Amidst the rampaging soldiers, Lu watched as his former lord turned and exited.
If i see that fodder again, he shall pay with his life!. Bu pondered.
'Dear Lu, i beeseech you, do not stand in awe at the number of them. Help me destroy the forces of our now mortal enemy!' Chan exclaimed
He looked to her and replied, 'i shall accompany you in wiping out these dogs'

After a grueling struggle, the pair left a great trail of bodies behind them. Diao was somewhat confused at the gargantuan bloodshed. Lu Bu however was dining on the spoils of revolution.
'This slaughter,' The Enchantress said, 'this is horrible'
'I must agree with you, it is, but in war blood will fall and people will die' said Lu Bu.
'Where shall we go?'
'I know of someone, his name is Liu Cheng. If we tell him our story, i'm positive he can help us'
'Let our endeavour say the same'
dirtybird
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to Artistic Expression and Illustration