A land in Chaos - Strongest Warrior of China (Water)

Fan art, illustrations, poetry, music, photography, and more.

A land in Chaos - Strongest Warrior of China (Water)

Unread postby MhiHayoli » Fri May 25, 2012 8:16 am

EDIT 1

This time we have a new poll going on :D

Now you decide how the battle between two strong warriors in the Fan Fiction will end!

Will Lu Bu triumph over his opponent, Umi Mari alas the Firestorm? Or will he be defeated? Or a tie?
Decide the fate yourself! :D

EDIT³: Okay - since this poll don't want to work like I want, I have to wait till this problem is solved. I hope you're patient, loyal readers ^^;
Last edited by MhiHayoli on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:13 am, edited 36 times in total.
"I do not speak to change minds. I do not trust in the sweetening lies you speak with false dignity. I care nothing for your worldly treasures and pity you all for you need them to feel value in life."
-LordBloodySoul-
MhiHayoli
Assistant

Location: I am now traveling with Lord Lu Bu, Tao and Umi Mari in search for a new home base.

Re: A land in Chaos - Yellow Turbans (Water)

Unread postby Striga » Sat May 26, 2012 3:03 am

Hanleng still has very little so far, other than an air of mystery that even has Cao Cao's respect.
My vote goes to him.
"Immense power is fun! You should try it sometime." -Syndra (favourite quote XD)
Striga
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Re: A land in Chaos - Yellow Turbans (Water)

Unread postby MhiHayoli » Tue May 29, 2012 12:28 pm

I'm thinking about giving the reader a special "background story"-part on Hanleng for the next chapters start. I'm unsure if I let Cao Cao tell the story, dream about it (fell asleep while doing some paperwork or something) or if he just remembered back while talking with Hanleng.

Maybe I should make a poll for that too XD
"I do not speak to change minds. I do not trust in the sweetening lies you speak with false dignity. I care nothing for your worldly treasures and pity you all for you need them to feel value in life."
-LordBloodySoul-
MhiHayoli
Assistant

Location: I am now traveling with Lord Lu Bu, Tao and Umi Mari in search for a new home base.

Return to Artistic Expression and Illustration