Three Kingdoms 2010 Video Tribute

Fan art, illustrations, poetry, music, photography, and more.

Three Kingdoms 2010 Video Tribute

Unread postby Hereticked » Fri May 11, 2012 3:28 am

Greetings! :D

I had an old account on this forum but I'm unable to access it since my old email is dead. That being the case, I went ahead and re-registered.

I've recently completed my latest video project which is a tribute to Three Kingdoms 2010. The TV series really blew me away with its production values, excellent writing, stirring performances and beautiful music, all which added up to a very moving drama. (Special thanks to the Jiang Hu group for making the video available and doing a phenomenal job with the translation!)

I wanted to create a dramatic video that would provide a decent overview of the story events and that both long time fans and those new to Three Kingdoms could enjoy. I think I've succeeded, but I'll leave that up for you to decide. :mrgreen:

Youtube link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bD5qN_Wa-s

The video contains six chapters :

1. The Age Of Chaos Begins (Intro)
2. The Tyrant (Spring)
3. Feuding Warlords (Summer)
4. The Land Divided By Three Kingdoms (Autumn)
5. Departing Heroes (Winter)
6. Echoes Of The Ancient Battlefield (Closing)

The audio I used is a series of selections from various game soundtracks, namely Jade Empire, Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI, and Dynasty Warriors 6.

You can download this video (along with my other works) here : http://www.mediafire.com/hereticked

I hope you enjoy it and look forward to any comments you may have! 8-)
Hereticked
Tyro

Re: Three Kingdoms 2010 Video Tribute

Unread postby Lady Wu » Sat May 12, 2012 4:23 pm

Nice MV! It's a great summary of the series and of the history it portrays. I love the use of RTK XI music (as a RTK XI fan myself). Thanks for sharing with us.

Any plans for more TK2010 videos?
"Whatever you do, don't fall off the bridge! It'll be a pain to try to get back up again." - Private, DW 8
Lady Wu
There's no better state than Wu
There's no better state than Wu

Re: Three Kingdoms 2010 Video Tribute

Unread postby Hereticked » Sat May 12, 2012 10:05 pm

You're quite welcome Lady Wu, and thanks for the reply. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :P

I don't have any plans to do another 2010 video, but I may do another Great Conquest video at some point in the future.

Five years ago I made "Age of Discord" with the first of the three "Great Conquest - The Romance of Three Kingdoms" anime OAVs.

YouTube link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCgAb2J6JYU

Back then I only had the first OAV, but a couple years later I managed to get a hold of the other two. Now that I have all three films, I might make a new video with them (and with better video quality this time.) 8-)
Hereticked
Tyro

Return to Artistic Expression and Illustration