BUNNY SUN CE OMG

Fan art, illustrations, poetry, music, photography, and more.

Re: Three Kingdoms Art And Stuff (ZHOU YU COSPLAY)

Unread postby GuoBia » Wed May 18, 2011 4:13 am

NOT BY ME

But OMGGGGGGG Nao-Ren (better known as Strawberry-Chocolate) drew Gan Ning and Ling Tong for me!!!!! I love it so much!!!

CHECK IT OUT, MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guo run! Guo run!!!!
GuoBia
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby devtherev » Wed May 18, 2011 6:31 pm

GuoBia wrote:NOT BY ME

But OMGGGGGGG Nao-Ren (better known as Strawberry-Chocolate) drew Gan Ning and Ling Tong for me!!!!! I love it so much!!!

CHECK IT OUT, MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ling Tong looks incredibly feminine...Kinda cute :lol:
devtherev
Scholar

Unread postby GuoBia » Fri May 20, 2011 9:40 am

XD Yeah, but still, cute! <3333

ME AND DA QIAO What I would do if me and Da Qiao hung out <3
Guo run! Guo run!!!!
GuoBia
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby GuoBia » Sun May 22, 2011 9:31 am

Lady Zhen, script
Lady Zhen: She reads the letter and goes into a swoon, stumbling backwards. Er Lian catches her. Oh my God. Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God…

Er Lian: My lady?

----

Lady Zhen: Don’t worry. Don’t worry. I’ve been through trouble many times before. And I always came out okay and everything turned out better. I was married before you know, to the Yuan son. But then everything started going downhill for them –I was so scared!- but look what happened? I ended up marrying the son of Cao and that’s an even better than the Yuans. That’s what trouble is- just a transition state. You stick for it a little while but everything suddenly gets better than it was before.

Er Lian: My lady… That’s not the way troubles often end.

Lady Zhen: Well, it’s how they end for me. It’s how I’ve lasted this long. What do you know about trouble, Er Lian? I happen to know a lot about troubles. And the best way to deal with it is that you just sit and wait and it out and it’ll get better on its own. Okay?

Er Lian: My lady… If I might be such a rude and overly bold with you?

Lady Zhen: Go ahead. Yes?

Er Lian: I think that this is not a trouble that will go away on its own. My lady, I think it may be time for you to… Step aside-

Lady Zhen stands up abruptly, but the sudden change in altitude causes her to get dizzy and stumble. She catches herself and covers her mouth, laughing.

Er Lian: My lady, please do not laugh!

Lady Zhen: Oh Er Lian, you are so cute and say the silliest things.

Er Lian: My lady, forgive me, but-

Lady Zhen: No, there is not harm in trying to humor me.

Er Lian is silent.

Lady Zhen: Now, Er Lian, we’ll sit nicely and wait this one out together. It won’t be long before my husband comes back to me. Come now, sit!

Er Lian obeys, shaking his head when she isn’t looking.

Lady Zhen continues. Now, I know that a long time ago I said something like, ‘You should be manly and wealthy and take more women to have more heirs and spread your progeny about.’ I said that it would please me as well to see my husband being glorious and all… But did I say that? Your dear predecessor Lian told me to. He was the one who came up with those words, in fact. He saidthat everyone would love me more if I said it. And he was right, wasn’t he? For a while, at least. They said I was… Virtuous. And good. But that’s not the point. Er Lian… What choice did I have? She sighs. I’m no good with poetic words or language, but if you were a leaf in the river, what good is it to say ‘I would not like to visit the ocean?’ What good would that do? But if, on the other hand, people like to think that you want to visit the ocean, that you would be a better person if you were fine with visiting the ocean… I mean, why not say what they want to hear, even if it’s a lie? Is that even making any sense?

Er Lian: I’m sorry, my lady.

Lady Zhen shakes her head. Lady Zhen: Er Lian, a virtuous woman holds no jealousy. She loves her husband’s concubines and lesser women like sisters and desires whatever makes her husband happy. That’s why everyone praises women who encourage their husbands to get concubines- because when women aren’t jealous or angry, men are happy. Wouldn't everyone speak so nicely of me if I… Wasn’t jealous? Besides, tell me, what good would it due to complain. It wouldn’t change anything. My husband was going to get more concubines anyways. As Lian senior told me, I might as well go along with it and get the most I could, since there wasn’t anything else I could do… Wasn’t he so smart?

Er Lian: Years ago, when you shoved your virtue and calm heart by suggesting that your husband build his harem, he showered you with favor, and all celebrated your words. Is that not true? Now, I believe that the same concept, but ceding to pacify, is the right choice.

Lady Zhen: Don’t be silly. There’s not need to worry about anything. I’ll just sit as it all blows by. Trust me, it works. Besides, look. I’m the good one here. My husband will definitely come back to me. I follow the three womanly followings, and no one’s ever gone wrong doing that!

Er Lian: My lady, I have a feeling your husband may not be so concerned with womanly virtue right now.

Lady Zhen: Don’t be silly. Not to say anything, of course, but have you seen the new women he has been spending so much time with? None of them act appropriately. Lady Li complains and wants to return to her natal home, poor girl. Lady Yan spends more time daydreaming than being industrious. She tends to herself more than she tends to our mother-in-law. And Lady Guo? In my opinion, she’s the worst. She criticizes my husband and studies men’s subjects- government, the world outside, things a woman should not even touch… Er Lian, I am confident that a virtuous woman will always rise to the top.

Lady Zhen: Do you know why women like me love you eunuchs so much? It’s not because you’re a substitute for a real man. It’s because you won’t ever leave us. You can’t.
Guo run! Guo run!!!!
GuoBia
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby GuoBia » Sat May 28, 2011 3:12 am

Guo run! Guo run!!!!
GuoBia
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby GuoBia » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:59 am

Guo run! Guo run!!!!
GuoBia
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Zhuanyong » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:57 pm

GuoBia wrote:
Lady Zhen, script
Lady Zhen: She reads the letter and goes into a swoon, stumbling backwards. Er Lian catches her. Oh my God. Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God…

Er Lian: My lady?

----

Lady Zhen: Don’t worry. Don’t worry. I’ve been through trouble many times before. And I always came out okay and everything turned out better. I was married before you know, to the Yuan son. But then everything started going downhill for them –I was so scared!- but look what happened? I ended up marrying the son of Cao and that’s an even better than the Yuans. That’s what trouble is- just a transition state. You stick for it a little while but everything suddenly gets better than it was before.

Er Lian: My lady… That’s not the way troubles often end.

Lady Zhen: Well, it’s how they end for me. It’s how I’ve lasted this long. What do you know about trouble, Er Lian? I happen to know a lot about troubles. And the best way to deal with it is that you just sit and wait and it out and it’ll get better on its own. Okay?

Er Lian: My lady… If I might be such a rude and overly bold with you?

Lady Zhen: Go ahead. Yes?

Er Lian: I think that this is not a trouble that will go away on its own. My lady, I think it may be time for you to… Step aside-

Lady Zhen stands up abruptly, but the sudden change in altitude causes her to get dizzy and stumble. She catches herself and covers her mouth, laughing.

Er Lian: My lady, please do not laugh!

Lady Zhen: Oh Er Lian, you are so cute and say the silliest things.

Er Lian: My lady, forgive me, but-

Lady Zhen: No, there is not harm in trying to humor me.

Er Lian is silent.

Lady Zhen: Now, Er Lian, we’ll sit nicely and wait this one out together. It won’t be long before my husband comes back to me. Come now, sit!

Er Lian obeys, shaking his head when she isn’t looking.

Lady Zhen continues. Now, I know that a long time ago I said something like, ‘You should be manly and wealthy and take more women to have more heirs and spread your progeny about.’ I said that it would please me as well to see my husband being glorious and all… But did I say that? Your dear predecessor Lian told me to. He was the one who came up with those words, in fact. He saidthat everyone would love me more if I said it. And he was right, wasn’t he? For a while, at least. They said I was… Virtuous. And good. But that’s not the point. Er Lian… What choice did I have? She sighs. I’m no good with poetic words or language, but if you were a leaf in the river, what good is it to say ‘I would not like to visit the ocean?’ What good would that do? But if, on the other hand, people like to think that you want to visit the ocean, that you would be a better person if you were fine with visiting the ocean… I mean, why not say what they want to hear, even if it’s a lie? Is that even making any sense?

Er Lian: I’m sorry, my lady.

Lady Zhen shakes her head. Lady Zhen: Er Lian, a virtuous woman holds no jealousy. She loves her husband’s concubines and lesser women like sisters and desires whatever makes her husband happy. That’s why everyone praises women who encourage their husbands to get concubines- because when women aren’t jealous or angry, men are happy. Wouldn't everyone speak so nicely of me if I… Wasn’t jealous? Besides, tell me, what good would it due to complain. It wouldn’t change anything. My husband was going to get more concubines anyways. As Lian senior told me, I might as well go along with it and get the most I could, since there wasn’t anything else I could do… Wasn’t he so smart?

Er Lian: Years ago, when you shoved your virtue and calm heart by suggesting that your husband build his harem, he showered you with favor, and all celebrated your words. Is that not true? Now, I believe that the same concept, but ceding to pacify, is the right choice.

Lady Zhen: Don’t be silly. There’s not need to worry about anything. I’ll just sit as it all blows by. Trust me, it works. Besides, look. I’m the good one here. My husband will definitely come back to me. I follow the three womanly followings, and no one’s ever gone wrong doing that!

Er Lian: My lady, I have a feeling your husband may not be so concerned with womanly virtue right now.

Lady Zhen: Don’t be silly. Not to say anything, of course, but have you seen the new women he has been spending so much time with? None of them act appropriately. Lady Li complains and wants to return to her natal home, poor girl. Lady Yan spends more time daydreaming than being industrious. She tends to herself more than she tends to our mother-in-law. And Lady Guo? In my opinion, she’s the worst. She criticizes my husband and studies men’s subjects- government, the world outside, things a woman should not even touch… Er Lian, I am confident that a virtuous woman will always rise to the top.

Lady Zhen: Do you know why women like me love you eunuchs so much? It’s not because you’re a substitute for a real man. It’s because you won’t ever leave us. You can’t.

:lol:
Wow! Lady Zhen, Lady Zhen...

[No comment]
Zhuanyong
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby GuoBia » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:36 am

XD Yeah, I kind of made her not the brightest bulb in the box, eh?

WIP Tutorial

Gan Han
Guo run! Guo run!!!!
GuoBia
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby GuoBia » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:17 am

WHOO FINISHED

HERE PLEASE
Guo run! Guo run!!!!
GuoBia
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby GuoBia » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:02 am

WHO LIKES MADOKA?!

Guo run! Guo run!!!!
GuoBia
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to Artistic Expression and Illustration