Ezekiel's Photoshop Works

Fan art, illustrations, poetry, music, photography, and more.

Re: Ezekiel's Photoshop Works

Unread postby Jason » Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:03 am

Just normal lasso, and the polygon one when it's convenient. Here's one I made for fun, using the Myspace application "BuddyPoke" I noticed you couldnt use makeup, so, I decided to start photoshopping my screenshot!

“I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.”

― Harun Yahya
Jason
Legendary

Unread postby Jason » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:35 pm

Well, I been trying to work on some more serious subjects of photoshop now.

I will post a link to the originals, and then my finished project.

Original: Here
Finished: Image
I wanted a kind of dark and burning look to it, so I remembered a tutorial I followed, and purposely left her edges rough.

Original: Here
Finished: Image
This tutorial was to make a "gritty high contrast street" picture. The photo they used was of a homeless man, and I'm convinced it works best on already gritty looking people. But, I wanted to practice, and used a picture of a friend.
“I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.”

― Harun Yahya
Jason
Legendary

Unread postby Bryan » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:51 pm

Absolutely love the first, although I can't help but feel with so many of the outlines roughed out, that some of the inner outlines that are smooth in a way detract from the impact of the image (such as the right arm and the left ankle).

The second is a startling change from the first, and it actually looks quite convincing.
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
Discover Tolkien!
Bryan
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Previous

Return to Artistic Expression and Illustration