Baiko's "Rap" Poems

Fan art, illustrations, poetry, music, photography, and more.

Baiko's "Rap" Poems

Unread postby Baiko Arashi » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:07 am

Basically I do something most of you will find stupid, I rap battle online. My main thing though is called topicals. Which are basically you can have a topic about walking down the street, then you make a rap verse about it...Idk I think its fun, anyways here all are my topicals so far....enjoy

WARNING, THERE IS SOME FOUL LANGUAGE IN SOME OF THESE PIECES: And its all supposed to be centered, kinda why some of it looks "Off"

A Clouds Voyage

I see my family got a yellow glow from the sun, then we water the flowers
Showing these people the real meaning of golden showers
We start from a droplet to masters of the skies
watch birds cease to fly by when we shout out our thunderous cries
Circling the globe, gathering the best from these spacious places
encountering many different faces and bringing water to different races
but dont get it twisted im the gangster of heaven, I sweep across plains
I end lives when I arrive, small villages and even nations get gone when I make it rain

Being Possessed

From the underworld a demon creeps as I count sheep
covers revealing my feet, feel a sharp pain and awake from my neat sleep
I feel my chest compress and the air escapes me, wondering if god has come to take me
is this a heart attack or a weird way for my muscles to react? Silenty I scream to god with a plea
I see a face above me grinning as the room starts spinning, horns and vines of different kinds start to grow
It's unbelievable that I now face an Evil like Knievel this devil tried to get inside from the world below
Please lord have mercy! stop this demon trying to hurt me, this cross around my neck works to no effect
I never thought wilfull neglect of the lord was a sign of disrespect, now Satan has come with hatred to inject
Stay out I yell hoping to scare this being back to Hell, asking how heaven premits such a thing to exsist
Still no holy spirits or Arc angels to my aid, I feel from my religion betrayed because I made God's shit list
Scratches and cuts rip across my body forming a series of numbers that are something ungodly, six sixty six
The gold around my neck burns and I yearn to remove it, This evil is melting off the almighty lords cruxifex!
My parents rush in screaming watching this horrendous being take hold of their baby boy
Pain invades my brain, the millions of my cells endure a different kind of hell, then a priest is employed
Release him Demon! Screams the Holy Warrior, as I welcome death or to at least release this beast
Satan himself rushes out, leaving me bloody and battered, but takes the life of the Priest!

Horror and Death

Death and horror got me to be a meth explorer
watching my mother inject cocaine to the vein i feel the pain for her
I see the needle go in it makes my head spin as i watch Death win
hides the drugs inside the shirt it clips the skin shows the oxymoron of a saftey pin
The high kicks in and her car goes off road, called the paramedics but only the car got towed
she had no insurance to ensure her life, caught in turmoil and strife watchin as her bodies showed
They go to lower the coffin and I start the crying and coughin and watch in horror as the pulley snaps
my mentallity cracks and I collapse and perhaps scream at this nightmarish dream, I relapse
As I get the visions of my pasts decisions I light up my meth with professional precision
I'm no longer under parental supervision, my indecision for livin forces a spiritual collision
I rush to the nearest church but the priest isn't there, and on my way out i read a sign "Sinners Beware"
I have a soul in need of repair, but then I become aware god isnt there for my despare so why should i care?
Rain falls and I see cars pass by, each brings a memory and a question of why my mother had to die
I try and kick the habit but then I see my drugs,my hand reaches out to grab it, fighting it, all i can do is try
I give up and take it all to the dome, pick up a gun and place it to my chest and draw my last breath
My life flashes before my eyes as I reach my demise, out of breath I hope you can see the horror in death

The Rapture

They call it the Rapture, flames fall from the sky I feel the walls closing in
here now arrive the Death dealers ready to end my life full of sin
I see the painted pictures from the old school bible scriptures
got a whole take on life eternal strife got me looking through a new apature
robbing and mugging old ladies yeah that was the life for me
But I thought I kept the evil in me to a tolerable degree
Seeing hellfire and brimstone these words have been known to strike fear
the time of death is near we've fallen from gods grace, no longer revered
I see glowing figures in white robes, some tight clothes with swords on fire
Slaugherting the masses, the righteous got passes theyre gods killer for higher
i see buildings fall, broken glass and support beams down comes all like the towers
dying flowers, screeching shouts of pain from the heathen cowards we empowered
I see my mother, sister, brother getting disembowed, how, why now could it be so bad
Like Lucifer we've become the disgraced, fallen from that heavenly place with no elbow pads
My turn has come now I see the angel of death staring at me, flame sword brandishing gods will
Eyes of sympathy fall upon me, last words heard "How could you kill for a twenty dollar bill"

Overdosing or a bad drug trip...something like that

Break up the blunt and pass the grass, lace it with heroin to Harass your brain mass
I smile like on some laughing gas, wonder how long it will last before this high will pass

Break out the coke, toked too much now my lungs hurt too much to light up a smoke
Awoke from a serene dream im no longer a human being just a drugged out bloke

Oh, one line too many I feel a rush to the brain somethin insane I feel the pain that remains
in the heart that scarred, charred, crippling like a man with a cane, sudden rush of fire to the veins

Deep compression in my chest causing mass oppression to the throat, watching my own blood on my coat
I start to bloat in the head become an afterthought like the dead but remember me for this death note

I try to reach out, scream and shout, blood gushes through my nose, im dying now without a doubt
trying to fight it, I thrash about like a captured trout, but no energy remains and i start to black out

Running From The Cops

I just commited a mass muder but its bonafied
them cats scratched first, the multiple homicides were justified
hop over the fences and dive into the bushes, hearing the sirens louder as they circle the block
counting the seconds as I beckon to keep concealed the glock, faced with fears being locked
Should I come outta hiding providing the deciding jury will see it my way?
Impossible so I'm stuck sittin here starting to prey that in the end only god has the final say
Hearing the German Shepards now, the police mean bussiness
Tried runnin down the hill and got caught on a log, gave the pavement a kiss
A Small river in sight, should I cross it? Blood leaking from my nose and no coin in hand or time to pause and toss it
Head for the other sides banks, turn and see the dogs behind with a whine they lost my scent so no reason to submit
Haha I had the cops fucked now they stuck like gumshoes
avoided the 5-0 now I'll never be singing the jail house blues
eh, ill find something witty to put here later.

Nothing do your mortal soul.
Arashi Baiko
Combat: 100
Command: 85
Charisma: 75
Intelligence: 70
Baiko Arashi
Prison Warden of SoSZ

Re: Baiko's "Rap" Poems

Unread postby Baiko Arashi » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:27 pm

100 views and not one reply :(

Arashi Baiko
Baiko Arashi
Prison Warden of SoSZ

Unread postby Baiko Arashi » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:21 am

cant comment it or leave feedback, not so much as a good read?

Can someone delete this please, sad day when a thread at SOSZ gets looked at and not a reply.

Arashi Baiko
Baiko Arashi
Prison Warden of SoSZ

Unread postby Baiko Arashi » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:35 am

i have about 5 more or so... shall I post them?

Arashi Baiko
Baiko Arashi
Prison Warden of SoSZ

Unread postby GongsunZan » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:30 pm

Very good. :D :D :D Please post them. And can you do one about three kingdoms?
GongsunZan
Student

Unread postby Kristina » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Baiko, he's right A RtK rap would defintely get some notice.

I tried to read through them, but I couldn't. For one, it's not exactally within my circle. Second, readong other's writing's makes me sad because I don't/can't write anymore.

You should message Lex and try to get him back on sausage. I'm sure he'd have some critique for ya.
Kristina
Certified Zombie Killer Harlequin
Certified Zombie Killer Harlequin

Unread postby Baiko Arashi » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:00 am

Kristina wrote:Baiko, he's right A RtK rap would defintely get some notice.

I tried to read through them, but I couldn't. For one, it's not exactally within my circle. Second, readong other's writing's makes me sad because I don't/can't write anymore.

You should message Lex and try to get him back on sausage. I'm sure he'd have some critique for ya.

Yeah... I coulllllllllld but I probally wont. Well at least not right now I have no free time to sit down and think of somethin of that magnitude.

Arashi Baiko
Baiko Arashi
Prison Warden of SoSZ

Unread postby Baiko Arashi » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:59 am

Into The Dark

Another tragedy, I’m sad to see that the path of me had to be bound by humanitary meals
From dark hair to heels, a bloodbath of beastly wrath, bodies add to the math that my future reveals

Looking up at the moons light, the mood is right for another lady that’s body is tight and ripe
I take to the trees to snipe, no need to fight, springing down my claws engage her neck, she starts to gripe

“Please don’t kill me” She begs for her life, makes the meat taste all the sweeter, her temperature rises feeling like a heater
I beat her, it helps savor the kill to appreciate my skill, watching as she bleeds slowly I smile as my prowess never deters

This tale I tell is that of my living hell, bitten by the wrong dog on a foggy night
I fight my life’s plight, balancing wrong from right, but I fail even with my unmatchable might

Watching as the villagers approach with a shiny necklace, damn! Is it a beast banishing amulet?
I try to flee in fear but the people don’t permit it, forced to submit to the power it emits, SHIT!

One man gets too close and I take a swipe for the throat, blood splatters on the ground and they steer clear due to fear of my might
Scattering them about I let out a roaring shout, ha! Everything will be alright, as I break free and escape into the night.

Ashamed Of Fame

I’m ashamed of fame and the pain that it brings
Misplaced my name to be a disgraced strummer of strings

Was it summer or spring of ninety-eight when I met my ill fate
It was some real hate when they snatched the food from my plate

Tryin to stay alive, and survive off of these measly wages
Remembering the days when I graced the cover of magazine pages

My life is like a behind the music special that they air on tv
Looking back at the joke that fame has made me I finally feel free

Abandoned those who cared, left my family tree divided
Still undecided what good the so called rockstar life provided

My frown weighs my head down constantly leaving me looking to the ground
I come to realization with profound thoughts that I was better off not making a sound

The Reflection Leads My Movements

Staring into my reflection in the mirror its like it leads my movements
In constant detection of my perfection, yet it predicts my improvements

Always revealing the appealing true me and construing what you see in your blind eyes
Shinning so nice I could design skies, letting a lucky lady be the winner of this divine prize

I grab my tooth brush and slap on the toothpaste with due haste, I’m already running late
Ah f••• it let em wait, I like the taste now hush you cant rush what takes time to create

Then I gather and lather up the soap, with hopes to clean out my pores
It stings my eyes but I’d rather look than feel good inside those closed doors

Now I’m cleaned, time to get my clothes that make me gleam and get the ladies to lean
Something loose to keep me cool and composed, got my style right, it might make em fiend

Gotta check the mirror again, as my readiness gets nearer to the end
Once I get my girl picked and slicked out, just hope I don’t gotta fear her friend

I’m quick to equip a shirt and my fitted, a blue and white polo, forget my boys I could fly solo
Not liking the look, I’m getting acquitted of the fitted, without it I feel less than whole though

Sliding on some black baggy jeans, lookin to shag by all means I’m thinking of wrong things
Daydreaming of long women in thongs of linen, that give some head so she can crown the king

Last but not least its time to release the Jesus piece, it looks good on me, as if I needed a second opinion
I’m like a Greek God to see, getting judged by myself takes my ego off the shelf, time to meet my minion

Perfect, got everything right, what a wonderful sight I’m sure to leave them shook
Gonna bring em all in tonight, a stallion in white, but I need just one last look…

Sacred Text

Fuckin classes making me research what the world calls historic and sacred texts
I need my prescription glasses these tattered up and ancient words leave me vexed

I’m told they predict our future but reveal our history… whatever that shit’s a mystery to me
But for real what I was pissed to read… when dudes get killed whatever their religious difference may be

Ruining worlds or running nations these books can predict our fate and put life into perspective
These words and meanings can be highly effective, or in the Qurans case, turn good men defective

Man I just cant comprehend the shit some people believe, or what they think taking a life can achieve
With a bomb strapped to their chest what do they think can be left? Its gotta be wrong what they pretend to perceive

Continuing on and flipping through the pages that what seems like the gods have amassed
And when my life has passed, I can only hope these childish quarrels have been surpassed

But f••• man why is every book the world holds dear full of religious and racial degradation
I say its time to write our own scripts and come together as a nation and kill unhealthy separation

War Against God

Sittin here shaking, my insides are quaking, wondering if the world is really mine for the taking
theres no mistaking I lost my faith, seven deadly sins and im creating the eighth, the lord im forsaking
Can't brandish a sword or sheild, so I gotta express my pain through written word, so I flip some verbs
When the Bible was written on the side there was a blurb "God loves all children, except Cel...Kick his ass to the curb!"
Between Angels and Demons I only see the latter, they circle around and I inherit their demonic laughter
"Haha!" these giggles come out as I shout my demonic sound, breathing hellfire now, plotting to rip Heaven down from its rafters
I gotta plot my unholy revenge, How to spend my ending days in the worst of ways, I enject a hot syringe to enduce a drug binge
My inside cringe as I become on the fringe of extinction, next I grab a rope and hang my ceiling fan, my air runs out and the blades unhinge.
I enter the clouds and walk straight to the pearly gates to meet the master of this place face to face, then spit with disgrace
St. Peter asks me "Child, why, after a life of Grace did you fall to a lowly state, now you must leave this place"
My sentence is hades but to hell with that, I push the old man aside and rush inside. My quarrell with God cant go unfinished,
I rip out a spikey pole and race to that tool this isn't how I had wished but I gotta be the one to deliver this death gift, my resolve has yet to diminish.
I try and engage the fight, then I see the light, His Holyness shines at me with all his might showing whats right!
"My child, my creation, why do you bring devastation to yourself? If you wont love me then give it to someone else!" Clouds seperate and I fall to Hell Lucifer meets me with a hundred demons in sight
"You emulate me? Your just a copycat kid keep it real! You fell from grace when you cursed his name and took your life, you know the deal
Much to his appeal I start to squirm and squeal when I feel the hot hellfired steal, the pain is unreal. My real test of faith has been revealed.

The Silent Savior

Followed, watched and protected from a silent savior
The mute man in the background that follows my every behaviour

Like an angel is disguise it came as a big suprise that he was by my side
in truth he hides, a seemed shadow lurker with the best intentions, stays silent with pride

But there was a time not too long ago, when for him I held hatred, it was wrong I know
Into an alley he was baited, future soon to be slated, We struck quickly and started the show

The Silent man that couldnt scream, an easy target for my boys to take his wallet and cream
Robbery gave me an instant high, but I can get much higher, throw out my drugs to escape to my dream

I always smoke after I toke, but I passed out with a lit ciggarette that I havent even hit yet
it falls outta my hand onto my nightstand and a stack of papers, my place goes ablaze and I'm unknown to the threat

My apartment glows orange, an aura seen even from the outside and thats how my savior came to be
when he risked his name agaisnt the rising flames he never pointed me out as the one to blame, as he pushed aside firey debris

Maybe he was still a bit upset as he dragged me out by the laces on my shoes
dude is like a brand new red toolbox, and he is missing half his set of screws

He couldnt call 911 so I lost my place but he stayed with my til I came to, on the sidewalk we stood
watched as the proof of my exsistence went up in flames, it was kinda lame, but he did more for me than anyone ever could

Arashi Baiko
Baiko Arashi
Prison Warden of SoSZ

Unread postby Baiko Arashi » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:33 am

Slither
Steadily watching as the snake slithered passed the withered flower bed
The rodent cowards dread when the serpents venom showers spread

Scurrying past and into the brush, the mouse’s blood starts to rush
His mind is racing while the snake is pacing, once bitten, a violent hush

His crimson red blood stains the ground, another trophy on a killers mound
But in the stillness of sound, the vipers bite leaves more prey to be found

Again he slithers through a dying woman’s garden, noticing a door unlocked
Adored and shocked, he glides inside, upon the floor many a victims have walked

No longer eating to survive, the thriving thrill of the kill is what drives this hunter grim on
Many rooms to search and abstract obstacles to climb, a daunting task leaves him forgone

From a section to the next, there is great protection in a home so complex
The slithering serpents convections take in as he gets impatient and vexed

Continuing through the house, he remembers the mouse, and then the woman’s spouse as well
A enemy known all to well, with a splintered hoe in his hand he threatened the viper with hell

Braving the danger he finds his way to her room, a pleasant subtle seen surrounded by gloom
Falling into an eccentric swoon he slithers to her throat, squeezing and the bite, delivering her doom

Arashi Baiko
Baiko Arashi
Prison Warden of SoSZ

Unread postby Devilrai » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:48 am

Ugh...I have a hard time rhyming but you have done it well with simplicity. :)

Shakespeare would be proud of you though. :lol:

Have you tried doing shorter rap verses to intensify the rhymes further? Maybe around ten syllables per line?

Keep up art coming.
Devilrai
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Next

Return to Artistic Expression and Illustration