Art Requests

Fan art, illustrations, poetry, music, photography, and more.

Art Requests

Unread postby Maria » Mon Oct 28, 2002 8:20 am

Well, some people have been posting requests threads lately, so I'm gonna put it into one...

If you want to request any art, just post it here and I'll edit my post for each one of the request :)

1. Full Scale Battle
For: Liang Erdao
Requirements: None.

2. Hand Drawn picture of Zhao Yun
For: Dian Wei
Requirements: No background, no bigger then 320*160 and no smaller then 16*16. A scene for a battle between Jiang Wei and Zhao Yun. Needs to have 256 colors, it should be PNG format, would be better if Zhao Yun is on a horse. Do not put anyone in the picture besides Zhao Yun... Also if you could do the CGness for me.

3. Xiahou Dun
For: Party Boy U.K
Requirements: None.

4. General
For: Zhanghe_of_Wei
Requirements: A pencil-drawn full-bodied picture of a general on horseback. I actually have one but I'd really like some reference. I'm not particular about which general it is. No background needed.
Last edited by Maria on Wed Oct 30, 2002 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Maria
Iron Duchess

Unread postby DianWei » Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:07 am

eh, to make that picture request a bit more accurate... it needs to have 256 colors, if ya can handle it, it should be PNG format, and i realized it would be better if Zhao Yun is on a horse. The fact that the picture is for a battle against Jiang Wei is of no consequence to me, however if you do intend to draw it, do not put anyone in the picture besides Zhao Yun... Also if you could do the CGness for me... muchos gracias... i am very bad at basic image editing... lol it was a struggle just for me to make my avatar!
Im in ur vanguard, vanquishin ur d00ds.
DianWei
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Zhanghe_of_Wei » Wed Oct 30, 2002 7:40 am

Um, I'd like to see a pencil-drawn full-bodied picture of a general on horseback. I actually have one but I'd really like some reference. I'm not particular about which general it is. No background needed.

Thanks.
Zhanghe_of_Wei
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Vinsfeld » Mon Nov 11, 2002 6:44 am

Someone get me a Picture of Cao Cao facing off vs. Jiang wei with Zhuge liang overlooking it.
Vinsfeld
Apprentice

Unread postby Zhanghe_of_Wei » Sun Nov 17, 2002 9:25 am

I miss the drawings by people like Jiang Zhi, Beautiful Zhang He etc (where're you guys??!) Is it just me or has there been no drawings posted for quite some time now... :(
Zhanghe_of_Wei
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Asellas » Sun Jan 26, 2003 11:13 am

I want a hand-drawn pic of Zhang He or Xu Huang please
"Winter is coming".
"I like hurting people...it's what I do best because I am heartless".
"Love is for poets, romance is for playwrights, and sex is for procreation - I desire none of them"
Asellas
Lord of Winterfell

Unread postby Zhanghe_of_Wei » Mon Jan 27, 2003 8:42 am

Guan Ping wrote:I want a hand-drawn pic of Zhang He .....

I have two (but I'll need a scanner first :wahh: )

Anyone have a picture of DW's Xu Huang/Lu Xun/Sun Ce/Jiang Wei ?
"Knowledge is not as important as imagination. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" - Albert Einstein
"In the end, it's not the years in your life that counts. It's the life in your years." -Abraham Lincoln
Zhanghe_of_Wei
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Asellas » Mon Jan 27, 2003 3:59 pm

www.kongming.net this website has images or large avatars which may have the full pics of the ones you requested.
"Winter is coming".
"I like hurting people...it's what I do best because I am heartless".
"Love is for poets, romance is for playwrights, and sex is for procreation - I desire none of them"
Asellas
Lord of Winterfell

Unread postby CaTigeReptile » Tue Jan 28, 2003 12:23 am

If my web host didn't bail out on me for inactivity, I would be able to give Guan Ping both generals, and the general on a horse for Zhanghe_of_wei. But I'll just take it as a sign to improve all of them until I can bark at my friend to give me hosting. Just saying this to let you know you have backup if you can't get it from a real artist on here. :P
CaTigeReptile
Langzhong

Unread postby Zhanghe_of_Wei » Tue Jan 28, 2003 12:48 am

Guan Ping wrote:www.kongming.net this website has images or large avatars which may have the full pics of the ones you requested.

Yeah I've seen them; I was hoping for some that are drawn by people in the forum that I haven't seen, you know what i mean? :wink:
CaTigeReptile, that's good news :) I look forward to seeing your works
"Knowledge is not as important as imagination. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" - Albert Einstein
"In the end, it's not the years in your life that counts. It's the life in your years." -Abraham Lincoln
Zhanghe_of_Wei
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Next

Return to Artistic Expression and Illustration