Art Requests

Fan art, illustrations, poetry, music, photography, and more.

Unread postby V0LK0V » Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:03 pm

I got a requets for an avatar. I would really apreciate it if someone could make me one.

I just want an original picture of Ma Chao glaring towards you from the picture. All it needs is to be centered in the bottum left hand corner. With the Right side of his head, neck and his right shoulder visible. The rest are outsied the picture. And the bg would best be clear, (use .gif). Can someone help me out?
teh yeller awsomness
V0LK0V
Apprentice
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:35 pm
Location: South Carolina, USA

Animated Wallpaper

Unread postby Ranbir » Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:07 am

I'm kind of bored of my desktop at the moment.

I realised I've never used the option of "Desktop Items"

I put a .gif animation in there and maximised it. Viola, I just got an animated background for my desktop.

I so want more.

The pic I tried was of the Matrix code. It looked good. Unfortunately the gif wasn't that big. (640x480)

My request is that someone, please please please, make some spiffy 1024x768 animations that'd look good for wallpaper.

Thanks.
"The imaginary number is a fine and wonderful resource of the human spirit, almost an amphibian between being and not being." - Gottfried Leibniz
Science snobbery.
User avatar
Ranbir
For Queen and Country
 
Posts: 8536
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2003 9:27 am
Location: Your heart. <3

Unread postby Omega52 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:37 am

V0LK0V wrote:I got a requets for an avatar. I would really apreciate it if someone could make me one.

I just want an original picture of Ma Chao glaring towards you from the picture. All it needs is to be centered in the bottum left hand corner. With the Right side of his head, neck and his right shoulder visible. The rest are outsied the picture. And the bg would best be clear, (use .gif). Can someone help me out?

Now by original pic of Ma Chao, you mean you want someone to draw Ma Chao?
I'll make one for you if you want.
"I mistrust the judgement of every man in a case in which his own wishes are concerned."- Field Marshal Arthur Wellesley
User avatar
Omega52
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 747
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 2:11 am
Location: IPGA

Unread postby V0LK0V » Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:33 pm

Yes, I want someone to illustrate Ma Chao. And thank you, I would greatly appreciate it. :D
teh yeller awsomness
V0LK0V
Apprentice
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:35 pm
Location: South Carolina, USA

Unread postby Husky Sam-Sam » Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:07 am

Hi all. I was wondering bout few Chineese name translations. Lady Wu,(wich is uber btw) did Wong Kei Ying (Huang Qiying) for me.

-Kei= a Mythical beast, sort of a cross between a unicorn and a dragon. (wow) I can imagine the thing, however im very bad at drawing a single toon hehe..im far to concretise those words in a draw. Anyone send/refer me to a link of one pic/draw of that creature..and/or want to draw one for me? :)

It's no biggy tho, only if someone's willing to do it AND if someone got time to do it. I wont talk about a tatoo lol, but maybe ill make a poster of it. Sounds just uber. Well, nm the poster and stuff if it's a copyright prob., I want to respect the artist, just Id like to see it somewhere! hehe Thx. Sam-Sam
Husky Sam-Sam
Apprentice
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:32 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec

Unread postby Wen Choung » Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:22 am

Anyone know of a good Ma Chao-related banner for a Xanga page?

I don't want anything DW related...more RoTK or "ancient" art related.
User avatar
Wen Choung
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 857
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2002 1:27 am

Unread postby Mistelten » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:51 am

I second the above request and actually would just like to say that non-DW inspired RTK art is better. Like the excellent Zhao Yun background(good job whoever did that). If I had the time for it, I would really like to get back into drawing again.
User avatar
Mistelten
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 2830
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:12 am

Unread postby xiaocaca » Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:45 pm

Husky Sam-Sam wrote:Hi all. I was wondering bout few Chineese name translations. Lady Wu,(wich is uber btw) did Wong Kei Ying (Huang Qiying) for me.

-Kei= a Mythical beast, sort of a cross between a unicorn and a dragon. (wow) I can imagine the thing, however im very bad at drawing a single toon hehe..im far to concretise those words in a draw. Anyone send/refer me to a link of one pic/draw of that creature..and/or want to draw one for me? :)

It's no biggy tho, only if someone's willing to do it AND if someone got time to do it. I wont talk about a tatoo lol, but maybe ill make a poster of it. Sounds just uber. Well, nm the poster and stuff if it's a copyright prob., I want to respect the artist, just Id like to see it somewhere! hehe Thx. Sam-Sam


i suppose I could do it. i don't actually know how one looks, but is it alright if i use my imagination?
User avatar
xiaocaca
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:38 pm
Location: Someplace, over the rainbow

Re: Animated Wallpaper

Unread postby DruidWu » Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:49 pm

Ranbir wrote:I'm kind of bored of my desktop at the moment.

I realised I've never used the option of "Desktop Items"

I put a .gif animation in there and maximised it. Viola, I just got an animated background for my desktop.

I so want more.

The pic I tried was of the Matrix code. It looked good. Unfortunately the gif wasn't that big. (640x480)

My request is that someone, please please please, make some spiffy 1024x768 animations that'd look good for wallpaper.

Thanks.

You wouldn't happen to have that .gif would you? I think I might know a way.
DruidWu
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 1028
Joined: Tue May 11, 2004 1:10 am
Location: Arts Academy ~ Drawing and Digital

Unread postby V0LK0V » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:07 pm

*is waiting patiently*
teh yeller awsomness
V0LK0V
Apprentice
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:35 pm
Location: South Carolina, USA

PreviousNext

Return to Artistic Expression and Illustration

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Copyright © 2002–2008 Kongming’s Archives. All Rights Reserved