Art Requests

Fan art, illustrations, poetry, music, photography, and more.

Unread postby The Demon Lord » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:28 pm

Could someone please make me a banner about 400 x 150 pixels?
Can it be purple with a picture of Nobunaga Oda from SW saying " The Demon Lord", if possible can it have lightning on it.
Thanks.
Please join my site. Mod positions are open.
http://weiyanlubuclan.proboards40.com/index.cgi
The Demon Lord
Tyro

Unread postby Yuan Shao » Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:47 am

Actually, can anyone make an outline map of Japan with all the provinces?
Yuan Shao
Tyro

Unread postby Boyan » Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:35 pm

I would also like to have what the above user noted - Need it for a FanFare I'm writing XD.

I was wondering if anyone could perhaps draw me something of Lu Xun taking on 2 Enemy Peons? Preferably him using one sword to combat each peon.
Boyan
Apprentice

Unread postby The Demon Lord » Mon May 02, 2005 7:57 am

The Demon Lord wrote:Could someone please make me a banner about 400 x 150 pixels?
Can it be purple with a picture of Nobunaga Oda from SW saying " The Demon Lord", if possible can it have lightning on it.
Thanks.

Doesn't look like it will be completed......
Please join my site. Mod positions are open.
http://weiyanlubuclan.proboards40.com/index.cgi
The Demon Lord
Tyro

Unread postby Phoenix » Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:40 am

Can anyone tell me, or rather, show me the japanese kanji symbols for "Knowledge," "Power" or "Strength", "Love," "Courage," "Swift," and "Pride"?

Don't ask what for, it's a small project me and a friend are doing, it's kinda due in a week or so, I can't believe I didn't ask sooner.

Thanks in advance!!
Last edited by Phoenix on Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Stay hungry, experience all that you can, push your horizons out as far as you can get them."

Youtube Channel
Phoenix
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Mistelten » Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:05 am

The Demon Lord wrote:Could someone please make me a banner about 400 x 150 pixels?
Thanks.

You should contact Sky Scorcher. He's good at making those and he does it all the time.
Mistelten
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Jordan » Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:51 am

Yeah Sky Scorcher rules but he's very busy so he may not want to. He has a life and people should understand that. PM him a very polite message and if he says he is busy perhaps go to Koei forums and ask: OxOdaNobunagaxO, IOE or tygado.

I have an art request that's actually an art request. I was wondering if people could post a creation of any new character you would like in DW, Kessen, ROTK or Samurai Warriors. For instance if you would like to see Guo Jia in the game then post a picture of Guo Jia. For Kessen you can basically put any character like if you want to see a Kessen made on Genghis Khan you could post a picture of Genghis Khan. Thanks in advance!

Oh yeah could someone reduce this as well:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/ ... nature.jpg
Jordan
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Trifle » Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:27 pm

ok i have a big favor to ask i need some one to sketch me a nice picture of a female angel and some kind of symbol with wings that has VA (vanity angels)it would be dear to me.if you have a question about something pm me please i would appreciate it so much
""Humans are weak... but we want to live... even if we're wounded... or tortured... we feel the pain..."
Trifle
Langzhong

Unread postby GeLtAz » Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:43 pm

i know,this post is very old,but i think i can make you this sig,if somebody didn t do it . :D
Follow the way of WAR!!
GeLtAz
Apprentice

Unread postby Harimau » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:39 am

I'm the general secretary of the actuarial society in my university. Basically, we need to find a new logo for the society. Since we don't have a lot of money, we haven't been able to actually pay a professional designer to design one for us. So, i'm just asking if any generous soul would be willing to design one for us.

Our full name is the Actuarial Society of the University of New South Wales. In the words of the president, it needs to be "simple, but elegant... reflecting the class and professionalism upon which the society prides itself." If any of you feel generous enough, i would most appreciate it.

Unfortunately, we can't really pay you, but we will give you full credit for the logo in our publications.

Thank you advance.

Harimau

Edit: And if you're in Sydney, we'll give you free access to our events, which usually involve alcohol and food.
If I'm posting here, it means I'm procrastinating.
Harimau
Shangshu Ling

PreviousNext

Return to Artistic Expression and Illustration