Elven Fury's works Updated 11/24 with Guan Yu

Fan art, illustrations, poetry, music, photography, and more.

Elven Fury's works Updated 11/24 with Guan Yu

Unread postby Elven Fury » Mon May 21, 2007 1:04 pm

So I havent been here in a while, and there are many days in which I miss that indeed. I used to have a thread but it has been lost in the sands of time, so Ill post a lonk to my gallery, if yall could poke around and let me know what you think it would be much appreciated.

http://gondring.deviantart.com/
Last edited by Elven Fury on Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
It is important to draw wisdom from many different places. If we take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale. Understanding others - other people, other beliefs, and other nations - will help you become whole.
Elven Fury
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Jordan » Mon May 21, 2007 1:30 pm

Both the Captain Barbarosa and the Evil Lord look awesome. Amazing job, really. 8-)
Jordan
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Rhiannon » Wed May 23, 2007 4:27 pm

You have some awesome artwork and photography there!
"For us to have self-esteem is truly an act of revolution and our revolution is long overdue."
— Margaret Cho
Rhiannon
Joy & Oblivion
Joy & Oblivion

Unread postby Mitsunari » Wed May 23, 2007 6:15 pm

I think they're all equally superb; though 'Rasky is thinking' is my overall favourite.

Do you have any more to show us, Elven Fury? :D
''Even through the darkest of days, this fire burns, always...''
Mitsunari
Akaoni of the Red Fire Unit

Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Unread postby Elven Fury » Thu May 24, 2007 1:41 pm

Mitsunari wrote:I think they're all equally superb; though 'Rasky is thinking' is my overall favourite.

Do you have any more to show us, Elven Fury? :D

Thank you all for your kind words :)

Lol Ill relay the message to him. The sad thing is I actually do and they love it. "Rascal people think your cute (or adorable etc)" And I swear that dog smiles so big.

More? Well most of it is in the gallery really. But right now I am working on alot of stuff, as well as have quite a few rolls of film i need developed as soon as i can find some work.
It is important to draw wisdom from many different places. If we take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale. Understanding others - other people, other beliefs, and other nations - will help you become whole.
Elven Fury
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby xiaocaca » Fri May 25, 2007 1:32 am

Really nice work! I actually like your mechanical action figure drawings the best (pardon me for my ignorance of the proper terminology). The metallic, sheeny quality of your drawing style works well with them. :)
xiaocaca
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Asellas » Fri May 25, 2007 1:40 am

Glad to see you back, Elven! I remember making an avatar for you many years ago.

You have great artwork! You're quite talented!
"Winter is coming".
"I like hurting people...it's what I do best because I am heartless".
"Love is for poets, romance is for playwrights, and sex is for procreation - I desire none of them"
Asellas
Lord of Winterfell

Unread postby Shu Ryorin » Fri May 25, 2007 2:20 am

Whoa! :D Me likes! I also like "Rasky." And I love "Remembering...", "Roar.", "Mandalore Warrior", "Von Richthofen, The Red Baron", and... well... all of them! :P Good show!
"Only dummies call people dummy, dummy!"
-some fairy in "Breath of Fire III"

Grad school is hard, you guys.
Shu Ryorin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: Canada, wandering the less-frozen-than-Alaska-but-still-cold wastes of grad school

Unread postby Elven Fury » Fri May 25, 2007 3:39 am

xiaocaca wrote:Really nice work! I actually like your mechanical action figure drawings the best (pardon me for my ignorance of the proper terminology). The metallic, sheeny quality of your drawing style works well with them. :)

Autobots :)
Aye Asseleas, sadly I lost everything that was on the old computer including that, I do remember it though.
And thanks for the kid comments. :)

Ill try to keep everyone abreast on whats coming next if I can.
Elven Fury
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Jake » Fri May 25, 2007 10:54 pm

You're good drawer, I like your works. Those ones based in SW, I like them the most. Keep it up.
Jake
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Next

Return to Artistic Expression and Illustration