Elven Fury's works Updated 11/24 with Guan Yu

Fan art, illustrations, poetry, music, photography, and more.

Unread postby Elven Fury » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:39 pm

Jake wrote:You're good drawer, I like your works. Those ones based in SW, I like them the most. Keep it up.

Thanks much... 8 months late.

I updated over the summer, and took part in Nanowrimo, and Haikuwrimo which I succeeded in both. Read and enjoy if you wish :)
It is important to draw wisdom from many different places. If we take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale. Understanding others - other people, other beliefs, and other nations - will help you become whole.
Elven Fury
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Re: Elven Fury's works

Unread postby Elven Fury » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:35 pm

Double post... In my defense it has been a long while, and I have really updated my gallery and style. Hope you all enjoy as always.

Since last time I have gone professional of sorts, and do all sorts of private works and designs now. I have done some pretty big works for Sony Online (Who quite frankly (Imply, nothing more) me over, Im bitter so excuse the language), and almost landed a gig with Marvel... My Eagle work is now in the Embassy in Baghdad, which I was told at the time is only mortared once a month these days (An attempt at humor on their part..)
Pretty soon you might be wearing some things designed by me on your t-shirts.

Still have apprehensions about tattoos though hehe, something about them being there forever kinda doesn't sit well with me...

But yea, like I said hope you all enjoy once again :)

http://gondring.deviantart.com/
It is important to draw wisdom from many different places. If we take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale. Understanding others - other people, other beliefs, and other nations - will help you become whole.
Elven Fury
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shu Ryorin » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:47 am

I really like "Berserker Gundam"! The armor plates are so detailed... and the beard's a nice touch! :lol:
"Only dummies call people dummy, dummy!"
-some fairy in "Breath of Fire III"

Grad school is hard, you guys.
Shu Ryorin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: Canada, wandering the less-frozen-than-Alaska-but-still-cold wastes of grad school

Unread postby Elven Fury » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:33 am

Updated just now with a piece of interest probably to the community here.

http://gondring.deviantart.com/art/Guan-Yu-104547827
Elven Fury
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Re: Elven Fury's works Updated 11/24 with Guan Yu

Unread postby Shu Ryorin » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:57 pm

Very nice Guan Yu! His face is so detailed. It's interesting that the part of the pic you posted doesn't really emphasize his beard.

I look forward to seeing the whole composition! :D
"Only dummies call people dummy, dummy!"
-some fairy in "Breath of Fire III"

Grad school is hard, you guys.
Shu Ryorin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: Canada, wandering the less-frozen-than-Alaska-but-still-cold wastes of grad school

Unread postby Elven Fury » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:23 pm

Shu Ryorin wrote:Very nice Guan Yu! His face is so detailed. It's interesting that the part of the pic you posted doesn't really emphasize his beard.

I look forward to seeing the whole composition! :D

Yea it's there, just Zhang Fei is all up in it lol. I hope to finish soon, thanks :)
Elven Fury
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby CaTigeReptile » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:20 pm

Epic! Love your art! So realistic! Great shading!
CaTigeReptile
Langzhong

Previous

Return to Artistic Expression and Illustration