Dynasty Warriors Fan Art

Fan art, illustrations, poetry, music, photography, and more.

Unread postby Alucard » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:47 am

The Wallpapers are the best. My favorite is The Other Warriors.

Humble Novice wrote:I made another video game fan art, but this time it's not Dynasty Warriors nor is it a game related to Koei. It's an old video game that became an instant hit in arcades. Here it is: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/55347132/

:lol:
I don't regret the decision I made that day. Even now. But...my heart still aches. I..I want to follow my heart. Whether it is right or wrong will be judged by history. - Pahn
Alucard
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: In a house where I open a door and another door appears.

Unread postby Humble Novice » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:47 am

Hi everyone! :) I created a fan art of an RPG video game right here: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/60117210/

I also made a wallpaper of this artwork as well: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/60118462/

Were they good enough? I'll try to make something Koei related soon.

Alucard wrote:The Wallpapers are the best. My favorite is The Other Warriors.

Humble Novice wrote:I made another video game fan art, but this time it's not Dynasty Warriors nor is it a game related to Koei. It's an old video game that became an instant hit in arcades. Here it is: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/55347132/

:lol:

Really? Thanks! :D
Humble Novice
Initiate

Re: Dynasty Warriors Fan Art

Unread postby Humble Novice » Wed May 14, 2008 12:49 am

Humble Novice
Initiate

Unread postby James » Wed May 14, 2008 2:52 am

I think the Warriors Orochi wallpaper is actually very cool to look at. :)
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Zhao Yun of Changshan » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:27 pm

Just looked through and admired all of your art. You really did a great job on them. I really like your textures and gradients, it's definitely pleasant for the eyes and liven ups the art. Being someone who works with PS I can imagine the amount of work it takes to make things work out. Very impressive with just the mouse, I usually got with hand drawing and scanning. Then 'tracing' the piece on PS with all the other mumbo jumbo.

Your work is solid consistently though which is great. Seems like you've been at this for a while now, and I was just wondering what kind of techniques you use to create your masterpieces?
"None dare to engage the warrior at Dangyang....."
Zhao Yun of Changshan
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shu Ryorin » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:57 pm

James wrote:I think the Warriors Orochi wallpaper is actually very cool to look at. :)

I agree! It's very well done! :D
"Only dummies call people dummy, dummy!"
-some fairy in "Breath of Fire III"

Grad school is hard, you guys.
Shu Ryorin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: Canada, wandering the less-frozen-than-Alaska-but-still-cold wastes of grad school

Unread postby WeiWenDi » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:03 pm

I'm a fan of the DW6 duel wallpaper, myself - nifty effect.

On your 'Summer Beauty' and 'Young Witch' in particular - that's some pretty incredible vector work, very colourful! Were you using Illustrator CS2? I liked the witch's hands - it's really difficult to get the mass and shape of the hands right. Just one thing, though: watch head-to-body proportions. This might not have been what you were going for, though - the art style lends itself to such stylistic liberties, and that's cool.

But yeah, good stuff! Keep it up!
Some more blood, Chekov. The needle won't hurt, Chekov. Take off your shirt, Chekov. Roll over, Chekov. Breathe deeply, Chekov. Blood sample, Chekov! Marrow sample, Chekov! Skin sample, Chekov! If I live long enough... I'm going to run out of samples.
WeiWenDi
Hedgehog Emperor

Previous

Return to Artistic Expression and Illustration