Adam's ramblings and writings and other lame stuff

Fan art, illustrations, poetry, music, photography, and more.

Which do you prefer?

Happy Ending
56%
Unhappy ending
44%

Total votes : 9

Unread postby Adam » Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:31 am

Hopefully the word glory fits the finished product. :P

Anyhow, quick opnion question, happy ending, or unhappy ending, and so it doesn't create a mass of nothingness, I'm creating a poll in this thread, so answer that way. :P
And no it's not specific to the story, so if you don't read it, feel free to vote anyway, I want to know what people prefer in general, not for this stuff specifically.
My tiredness makes this sound like a good idea. :P
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Scorpio » Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:19 am

2 unhappy votes? wonder who the other was :) ?

well, i prefer "unhappy" endings because they're harder to see coming. I hate reading books and watching movies that end in a "and they all lived happily ever after" because you see it coming. Unhappy endings are like a slap in the face, and they make the story/storyline stay in your mind longer. Unhappy endings leave more for interpretation, usually.

Then again, this is coming from the girl that got hissed at by jocks, the only one on SoSZ who chose plaid as their fave color, the odd chic in honors classes, the girlin art class who drew the assigned object upside down becasue the teacher failed to specify upside down or not, the one that gets looked at oddly in Public areas because she has a weird tendancy to speak to inanimate objects, and who is currently jamming on Karma Police by Radiohead. that last One wasnt that weird, but you get my point. the masses do not agree with me.
Come on, a Santa Clause with a large gun and a freakish jaw, what kids would be bad then? -Adam Sisemore
www.girljacktheripper.deviantart.com
Scorpio
Initiate

Unread postby Adam » Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:21 pm

*clears throat haughtily*
Ok, finished my novel (manuscript...whatever), now I get to go through the wonderous process of revising and editing the piece of crap to make it a gleaming diamond, and then the fun of getting a literary agent (maybe) and getting it published.
Whee?
Edit: Crud, I still haven't done anything, someone jab me with something pointy! :P
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Adam » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:12 am

Stupid, frickin god damn deviantart.com, figures I'd decide to post something on it it'd go into matinence after I decide to upload something and I revise it without copying it into the clip board causing me to revise it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyhow: Chapter 4 revision #1
First few lines are the same cause they were ok, I have some annoyances with 'em but I'm not doing the major work right now :P
------------------
<I>Removed due to copyrights</I>
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Adam » Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:05 pm

<I>Bump</I> :P
Strange people I don't know seemed to like it sooo:
Also it gets sorta graphic (bloody not sexual, and not too much so, but it's cringe worthy)
<HR>
The bed was soft, a bit too soft for her liking, yet she managed to lay on it without much issue.

The room was dark and the only bit of light was the moon seeping in through the curtains of her window.

She had that dream again, someone was shredding her with an enormous cheese grater, her skin slowly peeled away, then her muscles, then her bones scraped until nothing was left upon them.

The most terrible part for her was the pain, she felt every bit of it like it was actually happening, but when she woke up she saw she was perfectly fine, however this comforted her little.

A loud banging sounded on her bedroom door and the voice she dreaded boomed through the wood.

"Open this god damned door you little bitch!" he shouted, "You woke me up again and your going to pay for it!"

She considered opening the window and jumping out, but she knew the bars were welded into place and she couldn't squeeze between them.

"If you don't open this fucking door it's going to be much worse for you!" he yelled.

She sighed and got up to open the door.
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Ricky » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:31 pm

"If you don't open this f***ing door it's going to be much worse for you!" he yelled.

This is some great and, also funny stuff Adam. :lol:
First upload.
All hail to the lord!

Huo Hu
Ricky
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Mitsunari » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:32 pm

Well worth a 'bump', Mr Sisemore! :lol:

When I have more free time, I'll definitely read the bulk of your work. But for now I can only read the last page or so.

I've enjoyed what I've read thus far, though. :D
''Even through the darkest of days, this fire burns, always...''
Mitsunari
Akaoni of the Red Fire Unit

Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Unread postby Kristina » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:09 pm

Zhou Yu 239 wrote:
"If you don't open this f***ing door it's going to be much worse for you!" he yelled.

This is some great and, also funny stuff Adam. :lol:

. . .You should see what he has on deviantART. . .And what he's doing to a certain character named Christina >.>

I laughed when I read it!
Kristina
Certified Zombie Killer Harlequin
Certified Zombie Killer Harlequin

Unread postby Adam » Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:26 am

"Genius...absolute genius," a woman was standing behind a man in the shadows the glow from the monitor seeming not to touch her, she whispered happily as she saw the man click on various things and type in some HTML.

"I know," the man replied smugly, "Now I just need to properly name it."

"How about Mengde's Archives?" the woman suggested.

The man turned and looked at her, "No one will even be interested in that, some disgusting Wei loving website they'll say. No, we need a more neutral and well liked all-around figure."

The woman scratched her chin, "How about that guy with the fans and lasers?"

"Yes, him!" the man typed furiously even though it was only a few letters.

"Once we publish this we can get everyone to join our army....I mean "forum"...then we can rule the world!" the woman cackled madly and the man rolled his eyes.

"When they join, we own their souls." the man began to laugh madly as well.

"That was the general agreement you made with me," the woman glared at him, her eyes the only thing that could be seen in the darkness; a bright fiery red.

"I know I was just being dramatic," the man replied.

"Uh so was I."

"I think we just ruined the ending of this subsection of the story," the man sighed.
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Adam » Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:32 am

"Wow I can't find anything about Zhuge Liang anywhere," a kid in his mid twenties sat at his computer riffling through the results his search gave him on Gaagle. "Stikipedia this, Stikipedia that, I can't find a damn website that isn't horribly inaccurate."

He clicked the "next" button one more time and sighed, as he was about to shut down his browser and go to a place people called a "library" he noticed another link that hadn't appeared before.

"Archives...sounds professional at least," he clicked on the button and went to the website, as he skimmed he took note of the various links to resources he had been searching for for ages.

At the top he saw another link that said "forum" he clicked on it hoping that he might be able to find a community of folks who know something about this stuff as well.

The forum looked decent and had a number of useful forums, as he looked through them he decided to join the forum, he clicked on the "register" button and entered his information, once he clicked submit he felt something rush through him, but it didn't bother him. He quickly checked his email for the activation link for his new account.

For some reason he now <B>really</B> wanted to be a part of this forum.
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to Artistic Expression and Illustration