Adam's ramblings and writings and other lame stuff

Fan art, illustrations, poetry, music, photography, and more.

Which do you prefer?

Happy Ending
56%
Unhappy ending
44%

Total votes : 9

Unread postby Adam » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:36 pm

Edit: Argh, that was awful, if one of the admins wants to delete this particular post (not all of them!!) feel free.
Got a better next part I'm working on now, too bad it's in my head :P
Last edited by Adam on Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby MarvelousLingTong!!!!!! » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:22 pm

I'll comment you to death on your stories if nobody else does because you were one of 3 great people who took the time to comment on the movies I posted. So I'm gonna return the favor.
"Nooooooooo hot sexy wife!!!" - Martin Schean
MarvelousLingTong!!!!!!
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Baiko Arashi » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:35 pm

if it makes you feel better adam....it took over 6 months for me to write my newest chapter in my book and i didnt get a comment
eh, ill find something witty to put here later.

Nothing do your mortal soul.
Arashi Baiko
Combat: 100
Command: 85
Charisma: 75
Intelligence: 70
Baiko Arashi
Prison Warden of SoSZ

Unread postby Adam » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:20 pm

Bah!
Even when someone else leaves me a comment it isn't even a comment ony my garbage!!!!!!!!
:P
Well it's still nice to know I get 90+ views and no one bothers to write one thing about it.
I'd think asking for people to say "you suck" would get at least a few people to respond!!!
Ah well, I will continue nonetheless, even if the only posts are MarvelousLingTong!!!!!! and people telling me things that have nothing to do with my writing!!!

seriously, I am kidding, but sheeze couldn't you have at least pretended to comment on it?
And what book are you talking about?
I know nothing!
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Baiko Arashi » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:28 pm

White Dragon...its like 4 things below yours....and yes adam your stories are lovely
eh, ill find something witty to put here later.

Nothing do your mortal soul.
Arashi Baiko
Combat: 100
Command: 85
Charisma: 75
Intelligence: 70
Baiko Arashi
Prison Warden of SoSZ

Unread postby Adam » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:33 pm

Edit: Well I guess I kissed it anyway....

I shoulda probably have actually looked at this page before I asked that
:P

Edit 2: I've made the name more appealing, let's see if that works....no no it won't
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Jordan » Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:49 pm

I like the one with the man fighting the beast too. The coolest part is when the guy just smiles after the thing attacks. That is the epitome of badass.
Jordan
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Adam » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:20 pm

OK, since this seems to be an all-request thread now :P
Quick question, should I post another couple of paragraphs (when I have them that is) or try and finish that part out first?
Writer's block is killing me at the moment, once she figures out what the hell's wrong with her head, I'll have my abilities back, least that's what I'm hoping.
Some reason it takes this chick to get me to write well, kinda annoying really :?:
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Adam » Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:14 am

OK, so it didn't take long.
Turned out she was too stressed and it was screwing with her a little overmuch.
So I just finished this section (in oh....about 1 minute :P)
----------------------

The beast began to wobble visibly, but it somehow managed to steady itself on it’s one remaining leg.

“Now, maybe I can finish you before-“ he started, rising from the ground.

A slight tearing sound came from the beast’s stump, and something began growing slowly from it. It appeared as a small bloody mass at first, but seemed to be taking the shape of it’s other leg.

“Ugh,” the man groaned, “If you get to heal so do I!” he reached into a pouch at his waist, and pulled out a small vial, he quickly quaffed the potion. His hand began to make a crunching sound, but this time the bones came back together (ok problem there too).

He reached down and picked up his second katana, testing his hand by twirling it around a few times.

The beasts new leg was almost fully formed at this point, but it was still unable to move.

The man ran towards the beast at full speed, one of his weapons out like a speak, the other resting at his side. When he came close to the beast it swiped at him again, but he spun around, narrowly avoiding the beast’s talon. Before he completed the spin, he brought the katana at his side up, slicing a large chunk out of the beast’s side.

After completing the spin he was standing behind the beast. The creature’s leg was almost formed, but it still could not swivel itself about to attack him.

“Hmmm, let’s see, where is the heart now?” the man asked himself, drumming his fingers on the hilt of his katana, “Well, let’s find out, shall we?” he grinned savagely.

He took both katanas and rammed them point first into the beast’s ass (ok ass is funnier for this :P ).

The beast let out a horrific scream, comparable to the one it issued previously, and began to topple forward.
The man shook his head in disgust, “I’ve been accused by many a woman of having my brain in that area, but a heart?”

The beast made one last low moaning sound, then it ceased it’s movements forever.

------------------
OK, seriously, I need a decent criticization (eh?) oh this one, it kinda sickens me a little, but it's what popped into my head, criticize me!!!
:P :twisted: :x
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Adam » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:32 pm

Dunno why but something's come to me, so here you go three people.

---------------
The man yanked his weapons from the beast's read and wiped them on the grass, trying to removed the blood from them. He gave them a quick glance, noting some of the blood was still stuck to the blade, and sheathed them both.

He took a dagger from his left boot, and began sawing at the beast's right hoof.

A small stream of the blackish blood spurted out at the hoof came free, spraying him in the face.

"Wonderful," he muttered angrily.

He put the severed hoof into a pouch at his belt, and threw the dagger on the ground in disgust.

He glanced around, looking for signs of any of the beast's friends, and seeing none, bounded back through the woods in the direction he originally came from (ugh).
-------------------
I think that ends it a little more fully than the other one did, but it's not quite as good.
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to Artistic Expression and Illustration