White Dragon

Fan art, illustrations, poetry, music, photography, and more.

Unread postby Lulu » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:34 pm

I didn't even see you updated. Thanks, I was waiting for this. I'm going to have to go back and read the last few chapters again though.
Wu, Shu, and Wei videos made with much love.
5 posts down http://the-scholars.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13461 Enjoy :)
Lulu
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Baiko Arashi » Tue May 22, 2007 4:14 pm

time for a new chapter everybody?
eh, ill find something witty to put here later.

Nothing do your mortal soul.
Arashi Baiko
Combat: 100
Command: 85
Charisma: 75
Intelligence: 70
Baiko Arashi
Prison Warden of SoSZ

Unread postby Lulu » Wed May 23, 2007 3:39 am

Yay!!!!!
I patiently wait.
Lulu
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Baiko Arashi » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:54 am

ok..SO! I had a new chapter typed up..reformatted my computer and BAM lost it. Life sucks for that one reason so I'll get it going asap, been a busy boy lately.

Arashi Baiko
Baiko Arashi
Prison Warden of SoSZ

Unread postby Ricky » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:15 am

Okay than. That was pretty good. Your first page that is. Read the very first. :]
First upload.
All hail to the lord!

Huo Hu
Ricky
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Baiko Arashi » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:18 am

Ricky wrote:Okay than. That was pretty good. Your first page that is. Read the very first. :]

only the first chapter? check out the other ones it gets better than that..A LOT better

Arashi Baiko
Baiko Arashi
Prison Warden of SoSZ

Unread postby Baiko Arashi » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:30 am

NEW CHAPTER!! and bout damn time! I should be active or nearly as active with my chapters now like I was when I first posted this story, so get ready for more...Yeah, I totally couldnt let Taishi Ci 2.0 rule this section any longer. He was starting to close in on my number of views 8-)

Chapter 20

Death of A Villian, Birth of a Legend

"We've routed them! Into the castle!" Cao Cao could be heard yelling.

Liu Bei, with Baiko and Kuan-Tai rushed into Xia Pi Castle. The enemy soldiers scattered and dropped their weapons at the site of any Shu or Wei soldier. News had come about that Lu Bu had been captured by his own men. His reward for being a poor leader. Baiko was both happy and dissapointed, he would have liked to finish Lu Bu off himself.

"Damn you! Damn you all to hell! Either fight me like men or release me! This is no way for a warrior to die! Cao Cao, you know my strength, let me serve you. I promise you the world Cao Cao! The world!" Lu Bu roared to try to coax his own freedom.

"Cao Cao, pay no attention to his words! He killed his two previous masters, Lu Bu cannot be trusted. You must kill him now!" Liu Bei yelled out.

"Excactly what I was thinking, good call Liu Bei" Cao Cao replied.

Cao Cao gave the signal and Lu Bu was strangled to death. An unfitting end for a warrior, but the perfect death for a villian.

A festival was held in Xia Pi that night, as well as a discussion over who should lay claim to the castle. All officers where invited, their weapons however, were not.
"You have already shown you cannot support your lands by losing Xia Pi once Liu Bei, it would be best for the people if I would take rule it from now on. Your lands are fair away enough and these people need a leader who can lead close, not from afar!" Spoke Cao Cao as he made his claim.

"No! You know when I sent Baiko to seek your aid that Xia Pi would be returned to me. Do not play your tricks on us Cao Cao. Give us the land that is rightfully ours!" Liu Bei spoke in retaliation.

"You don't get it old friend, let me rephrase it. Xia Pi IS mine now!"

With those words all Wei officers drew concealed weapons out. The men of Shu, honoring the rule of no weapons were defensless.

"My Lord, this is a fight we cannot win. We must let Cao Cao have Xia Pi for now." Said Zhuge Liang.

The officers of Wei rushed towards Liu Bei. Zhang Fei and Wei Kuan-Tai hurled a table at the attackers, allowing Liu Bei and others to escape. The men of Shu ran into no opposition as they made way to camp. The assassination plot was so secret no one other than those at the banquet knew about it.

Soldiers of Wei began to approach. The men of Shu had not enough time to mount a proper counter attack, they thought best to grab what they could and retreat. Many villagers, who wanted nothing to do with Cao Cao followed Liu Bei as time went on. Soon, with the crowd growing larger and larger, Cao Cao got nearer and nearer. Liu Bei looked around him and saw no sign of his son, the future ruler of Shu, Liu Chan.

"My son! Where is Liu Chan?" Liu Bei cried out in fear.

"Damn! How could I leave him behind like that? His mother too!"

"My Lord! I shall go back for the infant and the mother, fear not!" With those words Zhao Yun turned round and headed towards the army of Wei.

Baiko thought it best to go with him, but then who would look after Yan he thought to himself. He would make it a point not to leave Yan's side from now on, not if he could help it.

Their only hope would be to cross Chang Ban bridge, and destroy it before Wei could cross. As they headed towards their destination Baiko thought about Cao Cao's betrayal. Who would be next to cross the young warrior? At the age of nineteen. he had known more sadness than most in a lifetime.
The day raged on and they were now a mile from Chang Ban Bridge, Zhao Yun still had not returned and the news of his daring rescue attempt had reached the ears of all people, soldiers and common folk alike. Some even cursed the other officers for being cowards and not rushing to help Zhao Yun. Baiko lowered his head in shame. He could not stand it anymore.

Baiko looked at Yan. "If I do not return, know I love you and I love our child, tell it everyday that his father died not a cowards death!" With that, Baiko stormed towards the men of Wei, who were now at the heels of the villagers.
"I may not be able to defeat you all! But I sure as hell can stall you so my wife can live!" Baiko roared as he rode directly into the enemy, a feat equal, maybe greater than that of Zhao Yuns.

Arashi Baiko
Baiko Arashi
Prison Warden of SoSZ

Unread postby Lulu » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:40 pm

You brought tears to my eyes with the last part.
Now you have me on the edge of my seat again waiting to see what will happen.
Lulu
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Ricky » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:31 am

Great work Baiko! You joined Shu now! I haven't read all your stuff, but I will when I get around to it.
First upload.
All hail to the lord!

Huo Hu
Ricky
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Ben » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:52 pm

That's pretty good on chapter 20. I didn't know you were in Shu either.
Ben
Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Artistic Expression and Illustration