Happy Birthday!

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Re: Happy Birthday!

Unread postby SunXia » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:42 pm

Dong Zhou wrote:Best of luck with the move, I know how much work and chaos that can be

Thanks!! I am so so scared, I have been afraid to move out for so long because i remember times when the pain was so bad I had to be dressed by my brothers after showers as my mother covered me as best she could and in my attempt to hide from the world I inadvertantly turned my safe space into a prison of my own making but been doing really well!! Nerves are wrecked but I moved to England at 18 so I know I can do around the corner!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:40 am

SunXia wrote:
Dong Zhou wrote:Best of luck with the move, I know how much work and chaos that can be

Thanks!! I am so so scared, I have been afraid to move out for so long because i remember times when the pain was so bad I had to be dressed by my brothers after showers as my mother covered me as best she could and in my attempt to hide from the world I inadvertantly turned my safe space into a prison of my own making but been doing really well!! Nerves are wrecked but I moved to England at 18 so I know I can do around the corner!!

Glad your taking this step and that your able to.

I have moved a lot, it is a stressful and busy time but remember when it is really hectic, it gets better and focus on the positive sides to come. All I can advise is organize, organize, organize to limit the amount of things that can go wrong (the amount of other bodies involved means something will go wrong, best you can do is ensure you don't err) and be unpacked as quickly as possible, once the boxes are gone then it starts to feel like home that you can relax in during the lulls and moments of peace

I hope this goes smoothly and your have many happy memories in your new home
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:36 am

Happy Birthday TooMuchBaijiu, hope your having a lovely weekend whatever your doing now
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:29 am

Happy Birthday Human5, hope you have a lovely week, a video game to enjoy and a great Birthday
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:02 am

Happy Birthday Hussam, hope your safe and well in Syria and the next year is kind to you.
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:26 am

Happy Birthday Kingdom of Cheng, hope your doing well whatever your doing now and have a lovely week.
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Unread postby Gray Riders » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:45 pm

Happy birthday Xiong Su, Kingdom of Cheng, and TheSleepingSloth!
Gray Riders
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:48 am

Quite a few Halloween Birthdays, Happy Birthday to Xian Xu, Happy Birthday to Little_Phoenix. Happy Birthday to PhoenixRising, Happy Birthday Ranbir and Happy Birthday to Sima Hui

I hope you all have a wonderful end of October and start of November, a lovely weekend and a fantastic day to celebrate your life
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Unread postby Gray Riders » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:43 pm

Happy birthday wishes to Xian Xu, Little_Phoenix, PhoenixRising, OneEyeDragon, Ranbir, Zeren, Sima Hui!
Gray Riders
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:25 pm

Happy Birthday to everyone I missed :).
Have a question about a book or academic article before you buy it? Maybe I have it!
Check out my library here for a list of Chinese history resources I have on hand!
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub