Happy Birthday!

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Re: Happy Birthday!

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:35 pm

Happy Birthday Sun Fin. Don't know if you had a long birthday weekend or got something planned for next weekend but I hope you enjoy it
“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Unread postby Sun Fin » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:06 pm

Thanks buddy, working today sadly! :(

Next weekend though I've got some uni friends coming to stay! then in the evening we're having a big party with a mixture of school, uni and church friends at my parent's house! I'm very excited! :D
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:55 am

Happy Birthday Sun Xia!
“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:11 pm

Happy birthday Sun Xia, the big 3-0! I hope you have a quality day and enjoy your celebrations!
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby SunXia » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:19 am

Wow thanks guys I had been dreading 30 for a while because people keep looking at me to "grow up" but I'm happy as I am and I had a great celebration with my family friends and my partner who met a few for the first time and everyone approves so its brilliant. I was spoilt rotten!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Sun Fin » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:55 am

SunXia wrote:Wow thanks guys I had been dreading 30 for a while because people keep looking at me to "grow up" but I'm happy as I am and I had a great celebration with my family friends and my partner who met a few for the first time and everyone approves so its brilliant. I was spoilt rotten!!

Grow up? Pffft who wants to do that?

I'm glad you had fun and sounds like you've got a keeper in your partner :).
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:36 am

What are birthdays for other then being spoilt rotten? Glad you had a great time
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Previous

Return to The Pub