The Permanent "I’m Leaving/Back Thread"

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Unread postby Kong Wen » Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:16 pm

I'm leaving tomorrow for P.E.I., and I probably won't be back until either Monday (28th) or maybe even Friday (July 2nd).

Please don't destroy this place while I am gone. :)
"We spread the time as we can, but in the end the world takes it all back."
— Roland Deschain, Wolves of the Calla
Kong Wen
The Bronze Age of SoSZ
The Bronze Age of SoSZ

Unread postby Elven Fury » Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:40 pm

oo who would do that... i know ME!! lol jk!

i may be leaving for a week or so sometime soon, to spend time with my grandparents who arent doing well it may be spur of the moment it may not happen so im just giving a heads up seeing yall will miss me so much...
It is important to draw wisdom from many different places. If we take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale. Understanding others - other people, other beliefs, and other nations - will help you become whole.
Elven Fury
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Scarablord » Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:48 pm

After quite some time now *cough* six months *cough*, I have returned with a new avatar courtesy of Ryan Leigh (Li Ruiyue) and a new ambition. That in fact is to bring my post total into double figures ^_^.
Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear - Ambrose Redmoon
Scarablord
Tyro

Unread postby Homunculus » Sat Jun 26, 2004 2:07 pm

I, Homunculus, have returned to The Scholars of Shen Zhou, in hopes of finding some intelligent members who enjoy philosophical debate and discussion. I hope I came to the right place.
Homunculus
Student

Unread postby Tigger of Kai » Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:25 pm

I'll be vacationing for the next two weeks, going on a Mediterranean cruise with the parents. We were supposed to go to Turkey, but all cruises there were cancelled long ago due to terrorism concerns. How wonderful that we allow Osama bin Laden to decide for us where we can go on vacation. Why don't we just give him a big wet kiss and say thank you for 9/11?

Anyway, don't despair, I'll be back to spread more good cheer before long. :P I'll have some time to finish the excellent series of books I've been reading by Philip Pullman. It's an alternative to Harry Potter, instead of total "fantasy", Pullman bases his world more on real scientific theories, like the possibility of travel between parallel dimensions and stuff. Plus there's witches, demons, references to Paradise Lost, and armored polar bears! Expect a full review when I get back!
Mithril! The dwarves tell no tales. But just as it was the foundation of their wealth, so also it was their destruction. They delved too greedily and too deep, and disturbed that from which they fled.
Tigger of Kai
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Ma Zhi Xuan » Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:08 pm

This Friday I'm leaving at 4:30am, yes another ridculous time, to leave for the airport. I'm going to California as a holiday with my family for 2 weeks and I'm staying with my American relatives. If I can I'll try to come one to SoSZ but it's unlikely. C'yall in two weeks :wink:.
Ma Zhi Xuan
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: In the Symphony of Destruction. Clashing the cymbols.

Unread postby King_Ilze » Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:47 am

I shall be leaving on Thursday July 1st and going to Cedarville University. I shall be staying there until Monday July 5th.
When one can find oneself then one can avoid regret.
King_Ilze
Assistant

Unread postby EERman » Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:30 pm

im just came back from a hiatus from sosz, and also from a 2 week vacation from Egypt. ill be posting more now that im done with everything i needed to do.
Suger Is Sweet
EERman
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Tyler » Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:19 pm

For various reasons I ticked off my dad and now I am computerless. I do not know when I will get it back. So sadly I am gonna be on an extended leave.

If you were wondering I am using my grandma's computer to post this.
Tyler
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sima Hui » Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:09 pm

Hi again everyone! Had problems that needed sorting out at school and at home. Anyway, I'm back.
Last edited by Sima Hui on Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This topic is an affront to both The Man and The Son of the Man.

-Ts'aoist

Ssuma I sucks.
He was okay when he was an obedient slave of The Man.

-Ts'aoist

Join the Cult and receive the True and Holy Word of The Man.
Sima Hui
Cult of Ts'aoist

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub