The Permanent "I’m Leaving/Back Thread"

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Unread postby robbyjo » Fri May 14, 2004 7:47 am

I'm off to finish a research project. Probably till somewhere mid June. Till then I'll monitor tech section and whenever I can/have time I'll answer them.

Itekimasu!

-- Rob
robbyjo
Überducky of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Rhiannon » Sat May 22, 2004 10:38 am

I haven't been around this week, and the reason is simple: I've been packing. I'll be disappearing for about two weeks as I move to Utah and settle in with Andy (Lion's Mane).

Enjoy the reprieve without me. ;)
"For us to have self-esteem is truly an act of revolution and our revolution is long overdue."
— Margaret Cho
Rhiannon
Joy & Oblivion
Joy & Oblivion

Unread postby Lady Zhuge » Sat May 22, 2004 11:43 pm

Sorry about not being very active of late. I've been trying to enjoy my short "summer" vacation, as I will be moving into a new apartment tomorrow and starting a grueling summer internship next week. I'm not sure when the internet will be hooked up in the apartment, but even when it is, I do still have to put real life before forum activity.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein

¡°ÈËÉú²»¿ÉÄÜÄÇôƽµ££¬ ÄÇôÏ뵱Ȼ£» ²»¿ÉÓÀÔ¶ÔÚÏÊ»¨¶È¹ý¡£ ÕýÈçÄǾäÀÏ»°£º ¡®ÈýÊ®ÄêºÓ¶«£¬ ÈýÊ®ÄêºÓÎ÷¡£¡¯¡±

- ÌƹúÇ¿
Lady Zhuge
Kongming's One and Only

Unread postby Kevin » Mon May 24, 2004 6:14 am

Well school is ending, and I'm back! Well I won't post as much as I once did, but for the most part, I'm back...

well see ya all on the threads!
I apologize in advance for being obscenely sexy.
Kevin
Sage

Unread postby Emily » Thu May 27, 2004 7:49 pm

Now that school is out and I'm back home, I can devote more time to SoSZ. I apologize for my lengthy absence, and especially to those mods who were left to shoulder a majority of the work in the academic forums.

I am still rather busy, however. Over the summer, I will be spending quite a bit of time in New Orleans researching and working on my novel and gathering information and notes for a second one. I'm also working on a scholarly article on pop culture analysis. However, I have promised myself that I will also alot time for the forums. (I'm telling you this in case I disappear again in the future.)

And by the way, am I to understand that Jamie is finally moving in with Andy? If so, congratulations and good luck to the both of you.
"The person who knows how to laugh at himself will never cease to be amused." --Shirley Maclaine
Emily
Texas Tornado

Unread postby Book of Faith » Fri May 28, 2004 3:15 pm

It is time for my summer vacation . I leave for London, England tommorrow(flight is at 7:00 A.M., I have to be at the airport at 5:00 A.M.). I'll will be in London for one week.

Cheers!
Book of Faith
Langzhong

Unread postby Li Ruiyue » Sun May 30, 2004 12:31 pm

Meh, I'm back. I won't be posting much, but I'll be here whenever I am able to from now on, since life has become more relaxed.
Li Ruiyue
Innocent Soul

Unread postby Sima Hui » Mon May 31, 2004 3:42 pm

Going to Spain for two weeks, I'll be back on June 11th. Bye!
This topic is an affront to both The Man and The Son of the Man.

-Ts'aoist

Ssuma I sucks.
He was okay when he was an obedient slave of The Man.

-Ts'aoist

Join the Cult and receive the True and Holy Word of The Man.
Sima Hui
Cult of Ts'aoist

Unread postby Mobile Suit Tallgeese » Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:24 pm

I'm back, not that anyone knew I left. Mwa ha haaaa
Enemy supership, high speed cruiser Wirbelwind on attack heading!!!

-Naval Ops Warship Gunner
-Naval Ops Commander
Mobile Suit Tallgeese
Academic

Unread postby Ts'ao Jian » Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:02 pm

School is ending soon, so I have no idea how my internet access is going to look. I might be able to do once every 2 weeks, but other than that, I have no idea how often I'll be able to come...
Now heroes are men who cherish lofty designs in their bosoms and have plans to achieve them; they have all-embracing schemes, and the whole world is at their mercy. -Ts'ao Ts'ao

Hell is other people. -Tagline of No Exit
Ts'ao Jian
Langzhong

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub