The Permanent "I’m Leaving/Back Thread"

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Re: The Permanent "I’m Leaving/Back Thread"

Unread postby Sun Fin » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:59 pm

No, just moved to a vicar factory! Slightly less extreme I think :lol:
Have a question about a book or academic article before you buy it? Maybe I have it!
Check out my library here for a list of Chinese history resources I have on hand!
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:40 pm

Sorry I've been so inactive recently! College has been far more time intense than I imagined. Apparently learning to read both Hebrew and Greek is time consuming? :lol: Anyway I am still around, but I'm probably only getting on every three or four days so if you respond to me don't worry if it takes time for me to get back to you! :D On the other hand I have no idea when normal service will resume.
Have a question about a book or academic article before you buy it? Maybe I have it!
Check out my library here for a list of Chinese history resources I have on hand!
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:21 pm

Only two? Slacker :wink: I hope your studies go well and your enjoying college, don't way about normal service when you have that
“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Previous

Return to The Pub