Post a Picture of You!

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Re: Post a Picture of You!

Unread postby Adam » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:31 pm

Somehow got roped into going to a baby shower, thankfully it was at a bar so there was booze...and yes those are clothespins on my hat.
-亚当
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby SunXia » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:18 pm

Well its been over a year since anyone posted anything so why on earth not??

This is from Q-Con in June with my friend's daughter!! She's autistic but never had many friends who love anime and such as much as her!! So we went to Q-Con together dressed as Sailor Moon and Sailor Jupiter!! It was my first Con and I got so embarrassed every time this woman in her late 20s got asked for a picture.

This is me at a friends wedding yesterday. I very rarely go to big events anymore, as I'm very aware of the changes made on my body by my illness but I did have fun yesterday....until my injection kicked in and made me vomit and other stuff but I had fun!!

If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Bush Leagues » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:26 am

Hey, nice pictures, SunXia. It's been a few years since I went to a convention. I remember thinking how socially awkward everyone was at the last one I went to. :lol: But then, I used to be the same way, so I managed to get through it somehow. :D

Did you notice the girl with bows in her hair photo-bombing you guys in the shot from the Con? :lol:

It's good that you had a fun time at the wedding, and your illness, whatever it is, sounds rough. I hope your friends appreciated your effort.

Also, big miss going with Sailor Jupiter. It's Sailor Mercury, all day. every day. She's the brains of the operation! :D
Currently playing: Android: Netrunner LCG , Shadowrun (tabletop), and Warhammer Ancient Battle.

Pan Feng can destroy this Hua Xiong! A Han Fu ROTK IX After-Action Report.
One of the best posts ever about Pan Feng.
Bush Leagues
Sage

Unread postby cryptguardian » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:14 pm

You're cute SunXia :pika: .
Last edited by cryptguardian on Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cryptguardian
Student

Unread postby Project Oni » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:45 am

Good idea, SunXia, let's all post new pics, it's been years! Nice pics by the way.

I visit these communities every couple years or so just to see what's going on -- I love RTK and the fellow fans as well, it's always been such a positive community. I wonder if anyone else from 3kingdoms.net's forums years ago come around here now-a-days (ulaikamor, Steve (Shu Han Zhao Lie Di), Cow Pie, Cynic, Yide... many others I've forgotten :( ).

Shameless

Me and my other half
Project Oni
Initiate

Unread postby rsetiawan » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:40 am

^
I were member of rtk frontier too my ID there is the same :D
wonder also if the-historian, shzld, empress-zhang, zhilong etc join here...
what happened with 3 kingdoms net really weird, it is at its peak with tons of people debating and make SGZ translation and suddenly vanish to nowhere... :shock:
rsetiawan
Initiate

Unread postby dymlos timbre » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:23 am

me and my cat chiaotzu!! How has it been everyone?
Attachments
20160517_001001.jpg
20160517_001001.jpg (92.26 KiB) Viewed 234 times
dymlos timbre
Scholar

Previous

Return to The Pub