Post a Picture of You!

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Re: Post a Picture of You!

Unread postby Adam » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:31 pm

Somehow got roped into going to a baby shower, thankfully it was at a bar so there was booze...and yes those are clothespins on my hat.
-亚当
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby SunXia » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:18 pm

Well its been over a year since anyone posted anything so why on earth not??

This is from Q-Con in June with my friend's daughter!! She's autistic but never had many friends who love anime and such as much as her!! So we went to Q-Con together dressed as Sailor Moon and Sailor Jupiter!! It was my first Con and I got so embarrassed every time this woman in her late 20s got asked for a picture.

This is me at a friends wedding yesterday. I very rarely go to big events anymore, as I'm very aware of the changes made on my body by my illness but I did have fun yesterday....until my injection kicked in and made me vomit and other stuff but I had fun!!

If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Bush Leagues » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:26 am

Hey, nice pictures, SunXia. It's been a few years since I went to a convention. I remember thinking how socially awkward everyone was at the last one I went to. :lol: But then, I used to be the same way, so I managed to get through it somehow. :D

Did you notice the girl with bows in her hair photo-bombing you guys in the shot from the Con? :lol:

It's good that you had a fun time at the wedding, and your illness, whatever it is, sounds rough. I hope your friends appreciated your effort.

Also, big miss going with Sailor Jupiter. It's Sailor Mercury, all day. every day. She's the brains of the operation! :D
Currently playing: Android: Netrunner LCG , Shadowrun (tabletop), and Warhammer Ancient Battle.

Pan Feng can destroy this Hua Xiong! A Han Fu ROTK IX After-Action Report.
One of the best posts ever about Pan Feng.
Bush Leagues
Sage

Unread postby cryptguardian » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:14 pm

You're cute SunXia :pika: .
Last edited by cryptguardian on Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cryptguardian
Student

Unread postby Project Oni » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:45 am

Good idea, SunXia, let's all post new pics, it's been years! Nice pics by the way.

I visit these communities every couple years or so just to see what's going on -- I love RTK and the fellow fans as well, it's always been such a positive community. I wonder if anyone else from 3kingdoms.net's forums years ago come around here now-a-days (ulaikamor, Steve (Shu Han Zhao Lie Di), Cow Pie, Cynic, Yide... many others I've forgotten :( ).

Shameless

Me and my other half
Project Oni
Initiate

Unread postby rsetiawan » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:40 am

^
I were member of rtk frontier too my ID there is the same :D
wonder also if the-historian, shzld, empress-zhang, zhilong etc join here...
what happened with 3 kingdoms net really weird, it is at its peak with tons of people debating and make SGZ translation and suddenly vanish to nowhere... :shock:
rsetiawan
Initiate

Unread postby dymlos timbre » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:23 am

me and my cat chiaotzu!! How has it been everyone?
Attachments
20160517_001001.jpg
20160517_001001.jpg (92.26 KiB) Viewed 340 times
dymlos timbre
Scholar

Unread postby Sun Fin » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:27 pm

Sun Fin wrote:So me in a top hat at my best mates wedding as promised:

Bored at work so just had a hilarious hour looking through this thread, reading posts by members I'd forgotten about and found this gem of a photo of myself!
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby SunXia » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:46 pm

Alright it's been a hot minute so let's see old Sunnie!!

Here is me playing with the Baby Nephew, or the current baby July'16

Here is me ready for friends wedding Sept '16

This is me in a Wig dressed as Poison Ivy June '16

Me before walking four miles to a con because of the Orange marchers blocking my city off which is why unionist majority not in power anymore hopefully will be a good thing, they hold our lives to ransom too much, agony June'16

This is me, Little Brother and Cupcake his GF, in a special area of NI. I have sensitive eyes and tried to keep them from running in wind July'16

Me and the baby nephew, he loves me!! July'16

Me, the baby nephew and his brother Xmas Day'16

More recent, me and the God-daughter Niece up mountain, saturday passed, March '17

Me on the same day as above, keeping wind out of my eyes up mountain

I like playing around with make up and i LOVE messing with my dumplings!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Previous

Return to The Pub