Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about you.

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Unread postby Shi Jing Xu » Mon Aug 19, 2002 2:25 am

Well, I should have typed this awhile I go (I thought I did!!)
Anyway....
Name: Jessica (Or Jess, whichever! Not vegetable, Zhou Lide!!!!!)
State: Florida
I was introduced to Dynasty Warriors when number 2 came out. My bro got if for Christmas, and I couldnt stop playing it. I started to play it because you could ride horses, I really liked Zelda: Ocarina of Time then, MWAHAHAH!
Anyway, after I got more into the game, I made a club on Yahoo for Dynasty Warriors, and it now has at least 130 members, yah me! Then, I found out about the novel, and I got it last April. I havent finished it though. So, now, I have my website up, and Im trying to update between school and stuff.
I am in High School now, and will be out in 3 years! Suckers!!!! :lol:

[EDIT: I am American by the way if the 'Florida' didn't help. But, even deeper into that, me ancestors are the Irish, German, Scottish (which isn't right to say because, well, Scotland's not a county!), and some other stuff. I am just like a bag of assorted candies: all mixed in together. :lol:
Last edited by Shi Jing Xu on Tue Aug 20, 2002 1:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
"As if you could kill time without injuring eternity." ~ Henry David Thoreau
Shi Jing Xu
Hermione G

Unread postby Li Shimin » Mon Aug 19, 2002 3:00 am

helo everyone.... i've signed up some time ago..but could barely find the time to post this..... Here's some info bout myself:

Name : Andy Surya (half singaporean half indonesian)
D.O.B : 17/11/1982 (that makes me a scorpio heh~)
height : 6 ft
weight : 67kg
Well, currently i'm serving my national service in the Police force, after which i will most probably be continuing my studies at a local uni....

i gotta tell ya guys n gals i got hooked up with RTK when i was like about 12-13? playing RTK3.... i got soo hooked on the game.. i went to read more bout the novel & found it pretty cool~.... n very interesting.... well... unfortunately i dun understand mandarin :cry: ...if not i could have played rtk 8 by now... now i'm stucked with rtk6 ...

well thats all for now....ciao.... :D
Li Shimin

Unread postby Wei Yan » Mon Aug 19, 2002 3:36 am

Hmm I've never done this

History: I'm originaly from Vietnam. I lived in the country until about 2 when I moved to Ho Chi Min City. AT 6 I moved to Canada and love the country eversince. I first got introduced to ROTK with ROTK IV: Walls of Fire. But it died after awhile. Then I first caught a glimpse of DW3 at a local movie rental store about 5 months ago. So I rented it and my interest in ROTK revised(although there wasnt much to start with) and been loving ROTK ever since.
"To obtain peace we must go to war. If only the world was a lot easier"
Wei Yan
Langzhong

Unread postby Zhou Gongjin » Mon Aug 19, 2002 6:27 am

Wei Yan wrote:Hmm I've never done this

History: I'm originaly from Vietnam. I lived in the country until about 2 when I moved to Ho Chi Min City. AT 6 I moved to Canada and love the country eversince. I first got introduced to ROTK with ROTK IV: Walls of Fire. But it died after awhile. Then I first caught a glimpse of DW3 at a local movie rental store about 5 months ago. So I rented it and my interest in ROTK revised(although there wasnt much to start with) and been loving ROTK ever since.

You have the same last name as my mother-in-law's maiden name 8-)
He who exercises government by means of his virtue may be compared to the north polar star, which keeps its place and all the stars turn towards it.
-孔夫子
Zhou Gongjin
鋼のチビ

Unread postby Gan Ning 27 » Mon Aug 19, 2002 6:57 am

Hey, been here a while, but rarely visited, so can't remember doing this yet. Didn't find a post by me, though.......

Ok, my name is God, I am your lord and mast.......whaaat? You don't believe me? Fine, i'll take a mortal form just to shut you non-believers up....

Alright, seriously, my name is Jason, i'm an atheist (obviously), i like long walks on the....oh, not a personal ad, sorry.

17-yr-old in Southern Cali, aspiring writer, avid wuist, etc., etc., no one really cares anyways....*sniff sob*

btw, Jon, why are you leaving SOC?
Gan Ning 27
Student

Unread postby Zhou Gongjin » Mon Aug 19, 2002 10:47 am

Gan Ning 27 wrote:
btw, Jon, why are you leaving SOC?

Because I don't have the energy to help SOC, nor can I contribute to it. I do not agree with the management policies anymore so there is really nothing for me anymore.
He who exercises government by means of his virtue may be compared to the north polar star, which keeps its place and all the stars turn towards it.
-孔夫子
Zhou Gongjin
鋼のチビ

Unread postby Maria » Mon Aug 19, 2002 10:48 am

Hello ro you all the new guys ^__^ Hope you'll enjoy your stay here :)

and I've never known that we have so many "Jon"s and so many Singaporeans here :shock: (I live there too)
Maria
Iron Duchess

Wow...

Unread postby Guo Si » Mon Aug 19, 2002 10:51 am

JewelRay wrote:name: Rachel

You are the second 15 year old girl named Rachel from New Jersey I've met :shock: . What part? I was born in Trenton myself :D
"Our enemies are a bunch of sassy little brats aren't they!?" Liu Yong, Dynasty Warriors 3
A newER suikoden forum - http://skaidon.co.uk/suiko/forum/index.php
Guo Si
Student

Unread postby Han Xin » Mon Aug 19, 2002 2:25 pm

Zhou Gongjin wrote:
Wei Yan wrote:Hmm I've never done this

You have the same last name as my mother-in-law's maiden name 8-)

Nearly 35% of Vietnamese are Nguyen, 20% are Tran :wink: , and then the rest are some form of Chinese surname....
Han Xin's past-time - 沉湎於酒, 淫於聲色, 左手擁華姬,右手抱越女:lol:
Han Xin
Shu Emperor

Unread postby Maria » Mon Aug 19, 2002 2:40 pm

Bravo to Han Xin :lol:

I go lotsa Nguyen in my school (Sarah, Jason, Lee, etc).

I'm more interested in everyone's nationality. OS far I've seen an Arabian, lotsa British, lotsa American, some Indonesians, some Singaporeans, and did I miss something else?

and one Shuist of course. No one could miss Mr. Pink Dots :lol:
Maria
Iron Duchess

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub