Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about you.

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Unread postby --Jonny-- » Sat Aug 17, 2002 9:15 am

Name:Max
Birth:17/5/89
I live in the UK blah blah
And i'm in yr9 of high school
And r'nt chocobo's cool!
"...one thing i do know though bitches they come they go, saterday through sunday monday,monday through sunday yo..maybe i'll love you one day maybe we will sumday grow untill then sit your drunk ass on the fukin runway ho...." -Eminem

--Jonny--
--Jonny--
Student

Hrmm...

Unread postby Rowde » Sat Aug 17, 2002 9:38 am

Name: Just call me Rowde. There really isn't much different between my internet personality and me in real life. I guess, I am more "chatty" on the internet, but that's mostly due to the fact that conversation has a funny way of "lingering" on the world wide web. :wink:

Age: 21. I'll be 22 in November. I'm also a Scorpio, as well as a Monkey, and I was born on 'The Day of the Bridge,' for those of you who care about those sort of things.

Occupation: Primary- Student of the Arts. Secondary- Whatever I need to do to support the promary job. I've worked at a multitude of jobs throughout these 1st 21 years of my life. Just for fun, I'll list them, in order.<ol><li>Pizza Boy at Little Caesar's Pizza</li><li>Produce Clerk at Sun Harvest Farms</li><li>Cashier at Randall's</li><li>Sandwich Maker at Quizno's (Arthur Dent is my hero!)</li><li>Espresso Bar Attendant at Java City</li><li>Office Services Clerk at San Francisco law firm (I will decline to name them for legal reasons. 8-) )</li><li>Warehouse Employee at 20/20 Video's main office</li><li>Video Store Clerk at 20/20 Video, Location #1</li><li>Video Store Clerk at 20/20 Video, Location #2</li></ol>Hobbies: I have many hobbies as well. First and foremost, Videogames. I've been playing games since before I can remember. Honestly, my mother has these pictures of me when I was still in diapers playing an Mattel Intellivision. I even have fuzzy memories of the game. It was a plane game, to buttons, shoot and bomb. When you used a bomb the plane did a loop and all this crap happened on screen. :roll: Anyway, the fun part of the story, is that if you were to compare a present day picture of me playing my games to that of me at 2 or 3(???), you'd see that I still get the exact same expression on my face when I become totally mesmerized by the game.
I also enjoy reading and writing, watching movies, and other forms of non-physical activity. My body seems to have a good metabolism, since I somehow seem to stay in shape despite the face that I neglect to exercise. This won't go on forever, I know, and I constantly nag myself about getting more exercise.

So I think that's all you could possibly really need to know about me right now. heh I suppose it might interest you that my goal in life is the peaceful unification of the human race under one banner and to bring the beginning of our mass exploration of space to fruitition. I wonder how far I will get. I guess I'll close by quoting a line from Death to Smoochy.

"Remember kids, you may not be able to change the world, but you sure can make a dent!"
Last edited by Rowde on Sun Aug 18, 2002 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Copernicus of the New Age, take this unbearable weight of gravity, and liberate this galaxy!"
~ Kenji Miyazawa
Rowde
Intensified Luck Soldier

Unread postby Gravity » Sat Aug 17, 2002 1:00 pm

Hey Everyone:

Name:...Just Zhu Rong. I rather not give out my first name.
Freshman in high school

Well, obvious, I love Dynasty Warriors and the book itself. (Don't have money to buy RoTK series...) I'm also a Final Fantasy fan, so hope I find some fellow fans.

Oh and...I'm a girl for those who didn't know already :wink:
Gravity
I Got Skillz

Unread postby --Jonny-- » Sat Aug 17, 2002 1:03 pm

Hay Zhu Rong
Like the site
I signed the book!
hehe
"...one thing i do know though bitches they come they go, saterday through sunday monday,monday through sunday yo..maybe i'll love you one day maybe we will sumday grow untill then sit your drunk ass on the fukin runway ho...." -Eminem

--Jonny--
--Jonny--
Student

Unread postby Guo Si » Sat Aug 17, 2002 1:24 pm

Name: Victor, but I prefer Guo :/
Interests: Reading, playing games, talking to my friend, being online (cause thats what I always do :D ), posting here (even though that I don't do as often :? )

And BTW Zhu Rong, I too like your site, keep up the good work :D
"Our enemies are a bunch of sassy little brats aren't they!?" Liu Yong, Dynasty Warriors 3
A newER suikoden forum - http://skaidon.co.uk/suiko/forum/index.php
Guo Si
Student

Unread postby Zhuge_Liang_Kongming » Sun Aug 18, 2002 10:39 pm

Name: Zhuge Liang (no really)
History:
Well, I am sure you don't believe me, but yeah, my name really is Zhuge Liang. My parents were real Three Kingdoms freaks, and decided to name me after their favorite character: Zhuge Kongming. So, as it turns out, that's my name. My father's last name was Liang, so it doesn't work out the way it really should, meaning Surname first, given last. But, yeah, it's still cool I guess. My friends call me 'Zoo' or 'Zhuge' whichever. Just glad to be here :D
The best things in life are not free. Never have been, never will be.....it's sad, isn't it?
Zhuge_Liang_Kongming
Tyro

Unread postby holidex » Mon Aug 19, 2002 12:22 am

hi... i am holidex. my real name is jonathan, but many people call me jonny or jon.

i am a huge fan of the romance of the three kingdoms, and consequently, i am a huge fan of koei's dynasty warriors series.

i'm a cancer and was born on the longest day of the year (because of the summer solstice). i live in NY and i am going to start college very soon at columbia university.

i have a cat who i affectionately named Young Man and i like to explore underground tunnels.
holidex
Initiate

Unread postby JewelRay » Mon Aug 19, 2002 1:19 am

name: Rachel

Im a really big fan of the dynasty wariors games and this site was recomended to me by a friend from another forum.
Im also into final fantasy and anime.
nice to meet ya!
JewelRay
Initiate

Unread postby Gravity » Mon Aug 19, 2002 1:48 am

It's nice to see you here JewelRay! Unlike FFMO, you'll find a lot of people into Dynasty Warriors!

(Yes, I was the one who recomended her here, since the forums we go to lacks this kind of interests :D)
Gravity
I Got Skillz

Unread postby Jonathan » Mon Aug 19, 2002 2:05 am

Recommendations are always allowed :wink: Welcome to SoSZ JewelRay, your avatar needs to be a bit smaller. I will fix that for you.

Zhu Rong wrote:It's nice to see you here JewelRay! Unlike FFMO, you'll find a lot of people into Dynasty Warriors!

(Yes, I was the one who recomended her here, since the forums we go to lacks this kind of interests :D)
Also known as Zhuge Xuanshi
"The problem with the gene pool is, there's no lifeguard."
-Steven Wright
Jonathan
Censored
Censored

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub