Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about you.

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Unread postby Pang Shiyuan » Mon Jul 29, 2002 5:03 am

I'm Pang Tong (Shiyuan), I hail from Xiang Yang and enjoy outwitting my fellow students Zhuge Liang and Xu Shu. I'm currently studying under Sima Shi. (joking)

Seriously, my real name is Ron, to find out where I live, check my lousy profile.

Interests: RTK (obviously), playing PC games, history, music, drawing...etc...bla bla bla...

For a great time, you can chat with me on AIM or MSN for $4.95/min. :D (joking again)

AIM: PangTong86
email/MSN: rkwz@hotmail.com
Pang Shiyuan
凤雏先生

Unread postby James » Fri Aug 16, 2002 12:19 pm

I bumped this thread up to replace “Hello, I'm new” because it has a broader scope and encourages more conversation. People have also posted much more about themselves in this thread.

Oh, and ignore the pet chat above...
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Maria » Fri Aug 16, 2002 12:31 pm

O_o I can't believe I haven't posted my stuff here :P

My real name is Titania Maria. You can call me Maria if you want, although I have a lot of other "nicknames". Maria is easier :lol:.

I was born on 13 June 1987, which makes me 15 now. I come from Indonesia but currently lives in Singapore, because my dad is transferred here. The contract ends next year so I'd have to reluctanly go back to Jakarta. I like to read (especially comics ;)), draw, play games, and most of all, going online. This is my 10th year of school, and I have a pile of projects to be finished by the end of September. If you know what a "Personal Project" is, then you could share my pain :lol:

Many people say I'm smart, talkative, annoying, clumsy, weird, cool, retarded, whatever (which is true BTW, depends on your opinion). Just one think everyone should know, the person you talk to on the net and the real me in the real world are different. You won't find me debating in a serious note like in CA forum, and I am pretty much quiet, especially when talking to older people. The only similarity my 2 personas have is that I always make myself live up to other people's expectation. To me, creating a good impression in the most important thing. I try my best to be the best one in every occasion 8-)

I have to stop at one point or another so it better be now :lol:
Maria
Iron Duchess

Unread postby futch » Fri Aug 16, 2002 12:53 pm

hi, maria! nice to meet you, i am also from the same country as you and i stay in Singapore doing my degree course. :lol: :lol: smart girl!
The truth of my power shows me your rune
futch
Initiate

Unread postby A Sympathetic Character » Fri Aug 16, 2002 7:04 pm

Well here's the info on me, not like that many of you care anyways!

Name: Hugh Jass! (Actually it's Matthew)
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 145 lbs
Birthdate: Nov/18/86
Place of Birth: Toronto, Ontario (Canada)
Interests: Walking along the beach, in the sun-set. Going on the computer, watch TV....... You know the usual lazy teenager stuff!
Job: None at the moment.
"I am a Sympathetic Character! I have been undeniably jealous of those who hold more power than me. . . I feel utterly threatened by them." - A Sympathetic Character
A Sympathetic Character
Langzhong

Unread postby Jonathan » Fri Aug 16, 2002 7:39 pm

I’m seventeen a few months from eighteen, I’m a Scorpio :twisted: I have a variety of hobbies including reading, writing, video games, studying subjects that are appealing to me, art, internet, working on cars, music (playing and writing), and club dancing on occasions. I’m currently finishing my last year of high school; I haven’t made up my mind about what courses I intend to take in college. I plan on owning my own business in the future (hopefully sooner than later) probably some kind of club, or a mechanics shop.
Also known as Zhuge Xuanshi
"The problem with the gene pool is, there's no lifeguard."
-Steven Wright
Jonathan
Censored
Censored

Unread postby Valmar » Sat Aug 17, 2002 12:50 am

Name: Patrick
Height: 5'6
Weight: 160
Birthday: 2-15-83
School: Western Washington University
Major: Communications and Pre-law
Place of Birth: Clark Airbase, Phillippines
Interests: Hiphop, RPG's, Singing, Drinking. My brother got me into RTK when i was in the 3rd or 4th grade.
Valmar

Unread postby Lu Xun » Sat Aug 17, 2002 6:12 am

Hey everyone, I'm Kyle. I'm 17, going into my senior year of high school and plan on becoming a professional actor. My birthday is April 13th, 1985.

I went to a Catholic school from pre-school to fifth grade, so you can imagine I'm little odd because of that experience. :lol:

My passions include: acting, music, video games, women, dancing, having fun, making mischief, reading, and hanging out with friends.

I am currently living in the house I was raised in, good old San Antonio, Texas, USA. I'm 1/4th Japanese...and well the rest is a mix of white/Euoropean, and Native American. I'm about 5'8" and I don't know my eaxct weight...140-150 lbs maybe. Well, seeya on the forum! :wink:
性高潮枪
"Cheap sandal-maker! Do you always send your little bastard to the field?
If I call my little yellowbeard Cao Zhang over, he'll make meatballs of him!"
- Mengde
Lu Xun
Crown Prince of Shen Zhou

Location: Drinking wine, writing poems, and spending time with my concubines

Unread postby Zhou Gongjin » Sat Aug 17, 2002 6:22 am

Jonathan wrote:I’m seventeen a few months from eighteen

You are getting younger with every post :lol:
He who exercises government by means of his virtue may be compared to the north polar star, which keeps its place and all the stars turn towards it.
-孔夫子
Zhou Gongjin
鋼のチビ

Unread postby Angelica » Sat Aug 17, 2002 8:59 am

Hi, my real is Patricia Hamasaki Al Jazeer (call me Pat or Patricia). I'm half-Arab, and half-Japanese. Sorta British too because Dad was a half-Arab and half-British. Was born on 13 Jan 1987 in Tokyo, Japan. Currently live in UAE, United Arab Emirates. In 10th grade (hate school though I'm sorta a smart girl too), with lots of friends.
Normally, people think of me as the cute, smart and little Mrs.Perfect but I have different personalities to me (including wild mood swings)

Primary interests: Games, Games, Games etc......:lol:
Secondary interests: Going online, books, movies, hanging out with friends.
"If you surrender, you have already lost. If you refuse to give up, though, no matter the odds against you, atleast you have succeeded in trying."
Angelica
Academic

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub