Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about you.

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Re: Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about you.

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:52 pm

Hi Frank, glad you decided to take the plunge
“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Unread postby choppic » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:31 am

Hi guys,
I'm Choppic from Indonesia. I work as a freelance illustrator. Nice to meet you all :-)
choppic
Tyro

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:56 am

Welcome Choppic, hope you enjoy yourself here
“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:31 pm

Welcome Frank and Choppic, I hope you're enjoying the community here at SoSZ! :D
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Advisor of Darkness » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:28 am

Hello, my name is Jessie and I'm from Indonesia. I'm currently in high school. I love reading, playing games, and drawing. I've been viewing threads of theae forums and have learned quite a lot from you guys, so I hope we can all get along :)
My principle is to not have one at all
Advisor of Darkness
Tyro

Unread postby Sun Fin » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:27 pm

Hello Jessie! Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy posting here and I'm sure you'll fit right in. :D
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:13 pm

Hi Jessie, hope you enjoy yourself here.

Your first questions suggests you will fit right in :wink: What kind of games do you like?
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Unread postby PeanutButterToast » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:49 am

Hi, I'm PeanutButterToast, and I'm from the USA. I've been poking in and out of these forums as a lurker for about....jeez..since DW5 came out? Anyway, after randomly googling "What If" scenarios, I found this site again. I finally said "Oh hey it still exists!" and signed up.
PeanutButterToast
Apprentice

Unread postby Sun Fin » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:38 am

Welcome PeanutButterToast! Indeed we are still here, not quite as active as we once were but chugging along quite nicely. :)

You've been a lurker for quite a while - DW5 was the first in the series I owned. If you like the DW series you might want to take a look at the DW9 thread and see what changes they've announced so far!
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:48 pm

Glad you joined us at last PeanutButterToast and glad your getting involved so quickly
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub