Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens

Unread postby ky9ersfan » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:56 am

So it comes out on the December 18th, any fans? What are you looking forward to??

I know I sure am going to see it. I have a lot of hope for J.J. Abrams new vision going forward, making it interesting, and more accessible for a new generation.

Hopefully this new Kylo Ren character is a jedi knight turned sith pawn, and a preview of the power of another sinister sith master pulling the strings behind the scenes. That would be awesome if Palpatines master Darth Plagueis The Wise(or someone like him) somehow survived assassination, and put his evil designs back into motion. That would be interesting to see that dynamic unfold on the screen.

Anyways just speculating, it will be interesting to see how things turn out. What say you???
ky9ersfan
Initiate

Re: Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:45 am

Hi ky9ersfan

We have a Star Wars thread which would be a good place to discuss the new film.
“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Return to The Pub