Naruto Ninja Nation

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Naruto Ninja Nation

Unread postby Lou Bert » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:38 pm

my friend and I have been talking about the five great ninja nations of naruto and trying to figure out who's the strongest
village. if we don't include the information from the data book about the villages stats and cant use any of the characters
what appear in the show, then how will you decide who the strongest village is?

these are the things my friends always bring up
1:Biggest population
2:Best economy
3:Militery strength
4:size of the village

please tell me your honest opinion(please don't just chose a village because it is your favourite village).
Lou Bert
Student

Re: Naruto Ninja Nation

Unread postby Starscream » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:54 pm

Konoha is easily the strongest since its founding members descended directly from the Sage of Six Paths. It gathered strong clans over the years to join in, e.g. Uzumaki, Hyuuga, etc. In terms of wealth, I think Konoha is quite well-to-do, seeing how there are quite a bit of businesses operating in the village during non-war times.

Sand: probably still recovering from its military losses due to the death of its previous Kage and Orochimaru's coup
Stone: not enough information
Mist: too much internal wars and killings to sustain an economy?
Cloud: economy seems good, so does its military strength. However, its bloodlines are not as pure as Konoha's.
Rain: same as mist. Plus, I don't think Pain had much economy building acumen.
”太慢了。“
Starscream
Decepticon Air Commander

Re: Naruto Ninja Nation

Unread postby Shen Ai » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:36 am

Cloud lacks the sheer number of powerful shinobi in it's history that Konoha had. None of the Kages of the other villages can be said to be either of the first two Hokages.

Mist is swathed in corruption and internal strife. I'm sure it's power lies in other things, like assassination and politics.

Stone... meh. They've held their own in the past against Konoha but even in Konoha's devastated state now it's no equal to the Hidden Leaf.

Sand is easily the weakest.
I've a brave warrior in my army. Shen Ai is his name, and he can slay this Hua Xiong.

Wei has no more famous commanders, Shen Ai takes lead of the vanguard!

Even a commoner on the street knows what Shen Ai is thinking!
Shen Ai
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Return to The Pub