Why do you come back?

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Re: Why do you come back?

Unread postby Sun Fin » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:06 am

Elitemsh wrote:I find myself in a similar situation to you albeit in a different section. This forum was very active about 8-10 years ago especially. There was a lot more general interest back then. Now it's definitely harder to contribute. Good to see it's still somewhat hanging in there. Some stubborn posters like Fin and Dong definitely help.

Sorry I missed this - thanks Elitesmsh, I certainly intend to stay posting here forever. I think Dong is more important than me - if someone wasn't clearing up the spambots then people would soon walk away. Little is as off putting as a neglected board.
Have a question about a book or academic article before you buy it? Maybe I have it!
Check out my library here for a list of Chinese history resources I have on hand!
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Re: Why do you come back?

Unread postby ky9ersfan » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:24 am

Because I love the three kingdoms, and Asian cultures in general. Here I get to read, and interact with people about them. And to open, and expand my mind to many new ideas, and differing viewpoints. I like history, and I love learning about Asian history in particular.
ky9ersfan
Initiate

Previous

Return to The Pub