Who do you think you're most similar to in RTK?

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Re: Who do you think you're most similar to in RTK?

Unread postby Sun Fin » Fri May 17, 2013 7:17 pm

Or Wei Yan, heck Guan Yu could fit in to that criteria?
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Jason » Fri May 17, 2013 7:18 pm

I despise Guan Yu though :rangry: . Wei Yan maybe, I suppose it's hard for me to push his game personality out of his head.

Also, Guan Yu was fiercely loyal. I'm not really like that.
“I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.”

― Harun Yahya
Jason
Legendary

Unread postby Sun Fin » Fri May 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Jason wrote:I despise Guan Yu though :rangry: . Wei Yan maybe, I suppose it's hard for me to push his game personality out of his head.

OK, how about novel Zhou Yu?

Stubborn, didn't want to surrender to Wei no matter the odds, held a grudge against ZGL and was utterly out classed by him despite his own reputation for brilliance.
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Striga » Sat May 18, 2013 1:45 am

The first character to come to mind based off of Jason's criteria would be Ma Su.

(Yay, another Guan Yu hater :D)
"Immense power is fun! You should try it sometime." -Syndra (favourite quote XD)
Striga
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Starscream » Sat May 18, 2013 8:12 am

Pre-Yiling Lu Xun for me I suppose. Too green to accomplish big things for now but gearing up firepower to burn Liu Bei. :wink:
”太慢了。“
Starscream
Decepticon Air Commander

Unread postby Mitsunari » Wed May 22, 2013 8:54 am

Starscream wrote:Pre-Yiling Lu Xun for me I suppose. Too green to accomplish big things for now but gearing up firepower to burn Liu Bei. :wink:

Burrrrrrn, little piggy... :mrgreen:

Since my 3K knowledge has, oddly, diminished somewhat over the last few years, who would fit the description of a perennial underachiever who seldom used his intelligence for fear of failure or defeat?
''Even through the darkest of days, this fire burns, always...''
Mitsunari
Akaoni of the Red Fire Unit

Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Unread postby Sun Fin » Wed May 22, 2013 9:38 am

Mitsunari wrote:

Since my 3K knowledge has, oddly, diminished somewhat over the last few years, who would fit the description of a perennial underachiever who seldom used his intelligence for fear of failure or defeat?

Hmmmm, this might be difficult as someone who didn't do stuff is unlikely to make it in to the history books, however I can think of Han Fu and Cao Zhi.
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Jason » Thu May 23, 2013 1:57 am

Sun Fin wrote:
Jason wrote:I despise Guan Yu though :rangry: . Wei Yan maybe, I suppose it's hard for me to push his game personality out of his head.

OK, how about novel Zhou Yu?

Stubborn, didn't want to surrender to Wei no matter the odds, held a grudge against ZGL and was utterly out classed by him despite his own reputation for brilliance.

I do like that, even if you are just trying to drag me back to Wu :lol:
“I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.”

― Harun Yahya
Jason
Legendary

Unread postby Sun Fin » Thu May 23, 2013 9:07 am

Well of course, you don't really want to desert your brothers in arms!
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Aaron.K » Sun May 26, 2013 2:33 am

He Man, because I've been in the military, had a rebellious phase in my life, but I've also done nothing important and will just disappear from the historical record.

Plus... that name.

He Man is the true hero of the Three Kingdoms. 8-)
"Why have you come to Jotunheim all alone?"
Aaron.K
Master

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub