Who do you think you're most similar to in RTK?

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Re: Who do you think you're most similar to in RTK?

Unread postby Mitsunari » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:09 pm

Sun Fin wrote:
Mitsunari wrote:

Since my 3K knowledge has, oddly, diminished somewhat over the last few years, who would fit the description of a perennial underachiever who seldom used his intelligence for fear of failure or defeat?

Hmmmm, this might be difficult as someone who didn't do stuff is unlikely to make it in to the history books, however I can think of Han Fu and Cao Zhi.

Cao Zhi it is then, good shot Finny. *high five*

I very nearly compared myself to the novel Pang Tong, however I have no intention of being mullered by a swarm of arrows before I turn 35.
''Even through the darkest of days, this fire burns, always...''
Mitsunari
Akaoni of the Red Fire Unit

Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Unread postby Xiahou Jia » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:42 pm

Based on my job performance over last 5 years and opinions of the managers I would dare compare myself to my most favorite character Xiahou Dun :D Far from being great but loyal and I do enjoy unlimited trust from the boss. Always volunteer for a vanguard.Never abuse this trust in order to promote personal agenda. And I do have my own Guan Yu to annoy me although he is pretty good in doing the job :lol:
Based on achievements in life...hmm...I would say the likes of Deng Mao at best...nothing to brag about really :lol:
Retired...
Xiahou Jia
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Aygor » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:43 pm

Ma Su
分久必合,合久必分
Ἀτύφως μὲν λαβεῖν, εὐλύτως δὲ ἀφεῖναι
Aygor
Langzhong

Unread postby Yuán Shù » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:36 pm

Liu Shan, probably. I've got important things to do but hey, it's way more fun to drink wine and hang out with eunuchs. Let other people do the complicated stuff. :wink:
"Base weaver of mats and mean maker of straw sandals! How dare you make light of me?"
(Yuán Shù, Emperor of Zhong, to that country bumpkin Liu Bei)
Yuán Shù
Tyro

Unread postby MhiHayoli » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:46 am

I would say I match mostly either Lian Shi or Liu Bei. I am kind, always helpful, don't pick on other persons and try to stay fair for both sides. Also I protect the weak ones and don't care about my own well being more than about the well being of others. I respect my elders and remember the fallen with the honor they deserve. I hardly hate anybody besides those who live from the suffering of others.
"I do not speak to change minds. I do not trust in the sweetening lies you speak with false dignity. I care nothing for your worldly treasures and pity you all for you need them to feel value in life."
-LordBloodySoul-
MhiHayoli
Assistant

Location: I am now traveling with Lord Lu Bu, Tao and Umi Mari in search for a new home base.

Previous

Return to The Pub