Star Wars Forum Game

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Star Wars Forum Game

Unread postby Zhao Yun '87 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:29 am

Some friends and I are starting another edition of a forum based empire building/tactical combat game based around the Galactic Civil War in Star Wars. I thought I'd offer up to my fellow scholars who may be interested to participate. Basically there are two teams, Rebels and Empire, each vying for control of the galaxy. The Rebels start weak and must survive while fending off the Empire and if they last long enough more systems rally to their cause (of course if their strategy is good enough they could crush the Empire on their own accord) and the Empire starts with large resources and must attempt to catch and end the rebellion while dealing with loyalty issues.

If anyone would be interested here is the link, http://www.starwarsraie.proboards.com. We have 2 rebel players and 2 empire players as of right now. We are currently placing fleets so it'd be no problem to jump on in :)

P.S. the game is based on a goal system of dice rolls. 4 and 5 give you 1 goal and a 6 gives you 2.
The problem was I was on fire.
Zhao Yun '87
Master

Return to The Pub