Your Height

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Your Height

Unread postby TooMuchBaijiu » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:30 pm

Let's see who stands out (no pun intended) as the tallest and shortest people on the forum.

I don't think I'll be either, though since I'm half-Filipino, I was pretty much destined to be on the short side, standing at 5'5 (165 cm).

I'd also ask all of you to reveal your weight, but who wants to read a thread full of BS :P ?
I don't write fanfic, but if I did it would involve Zhou Yu and Zheng He fighting to win the heart of Lai Choi San. Then I'd make them join forces to fight Ming the Merciless, who secretly works for Master Li. I'd squeeze Lu Bu in there somehow.
TooMuchBaijiu
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Re: Your Height

Unread postby Zhuanyong » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:17 pm

TooMuchBaijiu wrote:Let's see who stands out (no pun intended) as the tallest and shortest people on the forum.

I don't think I'll be either, though since I'm half-Filipino, I was pretty much destined to be on the short side, standing at 5'5 (165 cm).

I'd also ask all of you to reveal your weight, but who wants to read a thread full of BS :P ?

What position did you play in football?

I'm 6'1(185 cm), my dad was about 6'0-6'2 and my paternal uncle is 6'3. Both played football. My paternal grandmother is 5'11 or 6'0 so that pretty much explains it for me.

[No comment]
Zhuanyong
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Human5 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:18 pm

I know I am at least 5 feet. Probably 5 feet 2 inches. I'm still growing, so this would change quickly.

EDIT: I was wrong. I am 5 foot 8 inches.
Last edited by Human5 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Human5
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby TooMuchBaijiu » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Zhuanyong wrote:What position did you play in football?

I was a defensive tackle, weak side. I had a low center of gravity and was really fast off the snap and pretty agile for a stocky guy. Literally spun around offensive linemen. My only weakness was that I was pretty helpless against a double team.
I don't write fanfic, but if I did it would involve Zhou Yu and Zheng He fighting to win the heart of Lai Choi San. Then I'd make them join forces to fight Ming the Merciless, who secretly works for Master Li. I'd squeeze Lu Bu in there somehow.
TooMuchBaijiu
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Lord Yang Jiahua » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:12 am

lets see, im 5 foot 9 inches, my dad is 5 '11 ish, apparently im still growing and apparently im the tallest "kid" out of my entire family on both of parent's sides.
"We Will Show Wu The Meaning of Fear!"-Cao Cao in DW6
"Politicians Are all the same all over, They Promise to build a bridge even when theres no river"-Nikita Khrushchev
Lord Yang Jiahua
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby WeiWenDi » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:53 am

Last I checked I was about 6' 0.5" (1.84 m). Taller if you add the hair - makes me kind of look like an anime character right now. My dad used to be about the same height as me, but I think his back is slumping (one of the curses of the men in my family), so he's probably now about 5' 11".
Some more blood, Chekov. The needle won't hurt, Chekov. Take off your shirt, Chekov. Roll over, Chekov. Breathe deeply, Chekov. Blood sample, Chekov! Marrow sample, Chekov! Skin sample, Chekov! If I live long enough... I'm going to run out of samples.
WeiWenDi
Hedgehog Emperor

Unread postby Xia Kyoto » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:49 pm

I'm about 5'8, my mom being 5'4 and my dad being 6'2. My uncles are all pretty short (my theory is that they smoke too much), except for one whom is 5'11. One of my grandpas height (mothers side) is 6'2, while my grandpa on my fathers side is 6'5. I'm not that much of a sports athlete, more of a cardio kinda guy. I guess sports would enhance my height, but Ironically, I'm lazy.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.. and if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Nietzsche
Xia Kyoto
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby SunXia » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:41 am

I'm about 5'5'' as well!! I wear heels a lot too so I appear taller!! But among my friends I'm generally the shortest a lot of the time!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Baiko Arashi » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:59 am

I'm 6'2"

... 6'3'' in heels lol
eh, ill find something witty to put here later.

Nothing do your mortal soul.
Arashi Baiko
Combat: 100
Command: 85
Charisma: 75
Intelligence: 70
Baiko Arashi
Prison Warden of SoSZ

Unread postby Xia Kyoto » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:28 am

Oh, and 140LB's, If I might add.

So 15, 5'8, 140 LB's.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.. and if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Nietzsche
Xia Kyoto
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Next

Return to The Pub