The Fitness thread

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Re: The Fitness thread

Unread postby Xiahou Jia » Thu May 03, 2018 9:46 pm

Ok, I've decided to put myself back in shape. Don't have too many problems with weight (73 kg, 175 cm height) but I do feel very weak and can barely do even 40 pushups in one set nowdays. And it takes like 4 days to fully recover.
Got 2 weeks of annual leave, so the time is perfect...
Wish that rain stopped though...jogging is alright.Swimming...not so :x
There's no trick to it. I'm not using an orbment, it's not magic...and I'm not using an artifact, either. I just will fire to appear, and it does.
McBurn
Xiahou Jia
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Fri May 04, 2018 9:13 am

:lol:

I hate jogging, would much rather swim!

I made a similar decision, about a month ago. However I've set up a 5-a-side group that plays weekly. We played yesterday and boy am I aching today. I felt able to push myself far harder than I have done the last few weeks and I played far better as a result but it still hurts now! :lol:
Interested in the history behind the novel? Find a list of english language Three Kingdom sources here.
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Xiahou Jia » Fri May 04, 2018 7:47 pm

The day after is not too bad. But the third one :cry:
There's no trick to it. I'm not using an orbment, it's not magic...and I'm not using an artifact, either. I just will fire to appear, and it does.
McBurn
Xiahou Jia
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Previous

Return to The Pub