Inactive members you miss

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Re: Inactive members you miss

Unread postby Catalyst » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:24 pm

For some reason I've been hoping to see Baiko Arashi's face around here, he was always a good man.

And Jason! He and I were quite alike in some of our tastes.
Catalyst
Apostle of Peace

Unread postby Shikanosuke » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:28 pm

Sun Fin wrote:Anyone know why Suke disapeared? He hasn't been on in a month!

:D . School' has been keeping me heavily occupied and out of the loop of current events . I'm still here watching you guys, though.
Shikanosuke
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Patricoo » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:30 pm

I missed Patricoo. Boy was he sexy.
"Yey and did Fonzi downstairs cometh from his apartment from above the garage. And sayeth he, 'Reassembeleth will I, the pieces of my motorcycle, though I suffereth from temporary blindness. And yey for I am holy. Amen."
Patricoo
Langzhong

Unread postby Jiang Zhi » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:24 am

Nobody missed me when I was on hiatus :(

I'd say I miss Dragon_Girl but I talk to her on Facebook so.......nvm
Jiang Zhi of Foshan, style Maodi
~*!越武帝!*~ - 我愛我的妻子孫尚香!
Nan Hai, Jiaozhou

Laconius Arts and Design My Rot3K fanfiction
Jiang Zhi
Sun Shang Xiang's puppy-eyed slave

Unread postby Ah-Man » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:17 pm

I miss Tiger Tally, Lady Wu and Guo Bia and all the juicy info they post :(
Ah-Man
Academic

Unread postby Baiko Arashi » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:46 pm

Catalyst wrote:For some reason I've been hoping to see Baiko Arashi's face around here, he was always a good man.

And Jason! He and I were quite alike in some of our tastes.

Ask and you shall recieve!
eh, ill find something witty to put here later.

Nothing do your mortal soul.
Arashi Baiko
Combat: 100
Command: 85
Charisma: 75
Intelligence: 70
Baiko Arashi
Prison Warden of SoSZ

Unread postby GuoBia » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:55 pm

Ah-Man wrote:I miss Tiger Tally, Lady Wu and Guo Bia and all the juicy info they post :(

I've always wanted to be mentioned in this thread! XDDD
Guo run! Guo run!!!!
GuoBia
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sang » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:54 pm

I really miss Mengdez New Book and Han Xin. I’ve learned a great deal about RTK because of them.
Gao Shun & Cheng Lian, you have my prayers!

Sun Tzu: “Knows thy enemy, knows thyself and victory is never in doubt, not in a hundred battles.”

Sun Tzu: “A vanquished state cannot be revived; the dead cannot be brought back to life.”
Sang
Changshi

Unread postby Mitsunari » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:25 pm

Looking back at threads from the near and distant past, this forum has lost so very many extraordinary members to the curse of inactivity...some were 3K authorities in their own right, some were the personification of intellectualism and scholarly pursuits; they had the knowledge and the character to debate vociferously and at great length, a quality I have lacked but have always admired in those that can.

Some were simply a melding of charisma, integrity and in their own right, possessed great knowledge on many subjects.

Those I miss most around these parts were probably not considered the most scholarly types ever to grace SoSZ, or the best debaters, but they made an impression on me with their infectious personalities and valuable insights:

RocketPower (ParrotSneeze): One of the most naturally funny guys I've come across, with his zany randomness. Very smart guy, though he loathed to show off his intelligence...it's him I have to thank for my ubiquitous forum nickname, 'Mittens', because apparently: '...your like a nice pair of fluffy mittens: warm, comfortable and protective...' :shock: Nyeeees. A genuine, down to earth lad who always made time for you and never let you down.

Baiko Arashi: An awesome guy; always outspoken, but always courteous and an example of true loyalty to his friends. Wicked sense of humour too, even unintentionally... :lol: (spambots, Baiko, SPAMBOTS!) I saw his keen mind in action too, very sharp and quite an understated scholar.

Skode: Just a generally righteous laddy, who many didn't see the brilliance of. Reminded me a lot of Baiko in many respects, but with far better skills of diplomacy. :lol:

These are members we could really do with at the moment, in a sort of Renaissance wave of returns:

Azileron, Shi Tong, Fugunabe, cao cao#1, Lexus Fiend, Jebusrocks, Ricky, KingKongZhou, Long and many more whom I'm a little too frazzled to recount at the mo'...
''Even through the darkest of days, this fire burns, always...''
Mitsunari
Akaoni of the Red Fire Unit

Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Unread postby Zhuanyong » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:18 pm

I haven't around long enough to have too many people I miss. However, I do miss the following MIA members:

TooMuchBaijuu: He was awesome to converse or debate with, especially in the Current Events sub-forum. I enjoyed some of our off-the-cuff conversations in other sub-forums as well.

Shen Ai: Many because of some of the conversations in the SGYY and his assistance with the RTK Draft-a-Kingdom game we were playing back then.

There are others who aren't on as much so I wouldn't list them here but I do miss their prior active level.

[No comment]
Zhuanyong
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub