Inactive members you miss

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Re: Inactive members you miss

Unread postby IamStillNick » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:33 am

Gabriel wrote:Jason and Kristina, and Baiko. Lexus too, and my friend and former sparing partner iamnick.

Guess who's back?!
Yes, I am still Nick. Yes, the same dude from 10 years ago. If you weren't around then, nice to meet you. :)
IamStillNick
Tyro

Unread postby Sun Fin » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:54 pm

TooMuchBaijuu, Zhuanyong and CrazedMoongose are three names that jump out as some of the most knowledgeable people I encountered on the board who don't post here anymore and haven't for a long time.
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Zyzyfer » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:28 am

I've seen Mongoose post from time to time on /r/AskHistorians of all places. Not that I'm stalking or anything

Zhuanyong was great, could contribute to anything. I do miss him being around. And holy cow, TooMuchBaijiu, dude was a legend for me :(
Gamefaqs: KongZhou
Steam: heinous_won
Zyzyfer
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:02 am

Zyzyfer wrote:I've seen Mongoose post from time to time on /r/AskHistorians of all places. Not that I'm stalking or anything

I'm still friends with CrazedMongoose on FB so I still interact with him a bit on there but it's not the same as him being on SoSZ.
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Aaron.K » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:15 pm

I miss Elitemsh. I only just noticed a post he made in 2012 that I never replied to, and now he hasn't made any posts since 2015. If you still come around mate, start posting again. :D
"Why have you come to Jotunheim all alone?"
Aaron.K
Master

Unread postby Sun Fin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:01 pm

Say Zhao Yun was a rubbish general somewhere and he'll come running! :wink:

I miss him too!
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Previous

Return to The Pub