Least favourite chore

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Re: Least favourite chore

Unread postby unregistered » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 pm

Not that i do a lot of household chores but vacuuming the floor is the thing i hate most! Lugging the noisy beast around the house, while having to mind its long windy tail...or if i got frustrated and tugged its tail too hard only to realize i took the life out of the beast,...or when the beast lost its appetite for whatever reason and refused to eat the roach's part...or when the beast suffered from indigestion and generated an odd fart like smell while ingesting its 'food'...yea..i hate vacuuming the floor!!
unregistered
Academic

Unread postby Sun Fin » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:39 pm

Hanging out the washing. I don't know what it is about it but it just drives me up the wall!
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby SunXia » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:25 pm

There's something I find boring about ironing although music usually helps pass the time.
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Previous

Return to The Pub