If you could make a movie, what would it be??

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

If you could make a movie, what would it be??

Unread postby MistroPain » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:45 pm

I just wanted to know what you guys would make as a movie if you had a chance with ALL the stuff you need.

Id personally love to make a trilogy. Id call it "The Age of Blood" in which a character looses his family and everything in the first movie and somehow in that movie he finds himself in the company of 12 others, who all pledge an oath together, and Oath of blood, in which they pledge it cause all there families and everything that all of em have ever cherished or loved was destroyed by a rebellion. The ending would be the Oath taking place in a peach tree garden (YES IM COPYING ROTTK!!).
The second movie is where they all vow to avenge the fallen empire and destroy the rebels who have taken control of the whole country (in the first one the rebels havent gotten control just yet) so the movie starts in a massive battle scene between the rightful rulers armies and the rebels, eventually you see them set out on a conquest in which they go deep into the enemies territory to find the rebels are being led by the god of war ARES!! and Hades the god of death is tricking him to do his bidding so he can take the throne of gods from Zeus (imagine Hades as the god), so you end up returning to tell Zeus and he asks you to go back and kill Ares, ofcourse then you dnt knw that Hades is in true control. So you make it all the way and then they kill Ares but all 12 are killed other then the main character, so you have to venture deep into Hades territory.
Third movie is going through Hades territory to kill him, at the end both Hades and the Main character die.
MistroPain
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Unread postby Jer » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:14 pm

Days of Thunder: It rains really hard for a couple of days so no one really goes outside. The power goes out. People and families have to read books, interact, and play board games in order to pass the time. Fat kid gets hit in the nuts.
Jer
Scholar

Unread postby humanimal » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:15 pm

Jer wrote:Days of Thunder: It rains really hard for a couple of days so no one really goes outside. The power goes out. People and families have to read books, interact, and play board games in order to pass the time. Fat kid gets hit in the nuts.

I would watch this movie. The surprise ending has a lot of hidden meanings I think. Deep stuff.
humanimal
Tyro

Unread postby humanimal » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:23 pm

My movie would be

CHRISTZILLA!

I even made this cool poster for it

humanimal
Tyro

Unread postby MistroPain » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:30 pm

humanimal wrote:My movie would be

CHRISTZILLA!

I even made this cool poster for it

Lol you would get so lynched for making that movie!
MistroPain
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Unread postby humanimal » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:32 pm

no way

it would be a megasmash
humanimal
Tyro

Unread postby Master Kong » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:43 pm

That would be a fine movie, carrying on the tradition of fine flicks such as Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter (real movie) and...err...shit, I don't know anymore.

But movies in similar veins have been made, no lynching would take place.
"Ford, you are turning in to an infinite number of penguins. Stop it."
Master Kong
Scholar

Unread postby TheRealWolfman » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:50 am

It would be based on this short story I wrote in the 9th grade, is a short story ussualy 14 typed pages? I don't know but I got a 100 on it. It was deep and profound, I think I lost it.
Semper Fi on the God Most High.
TheRealWolfman
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Huang Bob » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:02 am

I'd make two.

First follows the battles of Ulysses S Grant up to his promotion to Lt Gen of all Union armies.

Second would be the events after Gettysburg/Grant's promotion (the Last Full Measure)

Both in the vein of Gods and Generals and Gettysburg.

Timeline would be:

Grant's battles up to promotion--\
.....................................................-----Last Full Measure
Gods & Gen.---Gettysburg---------/
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
Huang Bob
United Abominations

Unread postby Sun Gongli » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:21 am

First:

An X-Men movie that doesn't suck and doesn't kill off major characters.

Second:

A Three Kingdoms movie set on the life of Sun Ce and the aftermath of his death from the viewpoints of those who followed him.
"There are those who try to shape the world to their own whim,
and then there are those who allow the world to shape them.
It is in the balance that greatness is achieved."
Sun Gongli
Poo Poo Pants

Next

Return to The Pub